Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
A round of applause to Big Ste for putting the bins out while Faye’s been ill. It’s not as if he’s got anything else to do besides sit on his backside all day having an occasional scratch.
Did he get a gold star on his "I'm a good boy" reward chart? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I can't believe, but then again I can, that people in her comments are offering her second hand baby stuff to save her money,whilst she goes out spending again.

• Wow

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
A round of applause to Big Ste for putting the bins out while Faye’s been ill. It’s not as if he’s got anything else to do besides sit on his backside all day having an occasional scratch.

Beverliara

I may be wrong but she's wearing the same Nirvana tshirt in a holiday photo on insta as she had on in the suitcase packing video, nice.
Yeah she said she was taking it!
That packing video stresses me out, all the clothes which were creased as f…. Just being thrown in all screwed up and other bits tossed in!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's insane wanting a baby with him. Nothing like a a baby to highlight how good or shit your relationship is

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In a way I'm glad the boys don't miss out because he's a dosser, but bloody hell he should be paying for all of them! He lives in her house, she pays the bills I expect. He allegedly treats the boys like his own, so why on earth is he not going?? Very odd behaviour

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
She probably keeps him that's why she had to go and get a job. I think they were both claiming separately (her as a single parent) until the go fund me blew up
---
"Going to the gym has changed my life" .... she's been going a week 🤣 what a fanny

Fayke paying for Steve's membership no doubt
Also she has no consistency with anything she does, the weight loss and the walking for example lasted a few weeks at best, I have a feeling the gym will be the same 🥴

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He still stays at his mum's?? Oh so she's claiming single parent benefits then and working part time, all while having a long term partner
Remember croppers name wasn't on the census thing....so he's definitely down as being at his mum's, and she will be claiming single mother. She's very careful not to show Steve staying over.

laney

The way she says oh Steve would love this, I've been sending him updates etc. Well why the hell isn't he there then? 🙄 she's away with her kids and all she can think about is a baby as per usual.
She’s back to 15 stone 6 again so baby won’t be anytime soon!

• Wow

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's probably not declaring, and if she gets caught she will play the woo me single parent, and pay it back at a very low amount.
---
View attachment 2667625
Is the title of the song meant for us?
---
Come on admit it ladies, who else is eagerly awaiting the return of the weigh in and meal prep videos? We all know how its going to end up. She'll lose weight then will go back to eating crap and will look bigger than before. Im not saying losing weight is easy but if she had stuck to the diets or lifestyle changes she previously started she would be a lot lighter than she is now. Also what I cant understand is if shes in a job where its supposed to be busy why isnt the weight coming off her. She probably chose the nightshift because she can sit scoffing her face all night.
---
I’m not perfect by any means and I have some back fat but I know what I can and cannot wear, it’s ok saying wear what you want but in what world does this look good, I’m mortified for her kids, she has no self respect or dignity to vlog the stuff she does and putView attachment 2669278 out for strangers to see, she never thinks of those poor boys 😡😡😡
Never mind double chins, she's got quadtuaple chins.

Last edited:

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
I didn't know they had been on all these holidays together - without the boys 🙁 just look at Ste's smug face in all those pictures! He has the look of a work-shy bast*ard who's never worked a day in his life. They are both as bad as each other, and deserve each other. Neither of them would be able to find anyone any better - because they are both a pair of c*nts.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I think they are paying for a sperm donor but are keeping it quiet. Another thing that makes me think they're doing that is the price they asked for on the gofund me..you can do ivf sperms donor for about 3k
Seriously, Fayke paying for a sperm donor? Shes probably trying to get it gifted or get 3 for a quid. Or maybe Croppers dodgy mate who flogged him that necklace that didnt make it to Harrods shop floor knows someone who can help.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's probably not declaring, and if she gets caught she will play the woo me single parent, and pay it back at a very low amount.
---
Screenshot_20240104-114422.png

Last edited: