Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mandaabee

Wtf is ‘big Steve’ doing in the latest video?! Giving her advice on her form when he has the build of a potato!! I didn’t realise he was a personal trainer! 🙄 Man can give advice on a workout but can’t wash a few dishes! Fucking hell! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fay, please stop dying your hair black and look after it, it looks fried, invest in a good hairdresser and products.
She makes no sense at all. Will colour her hair with £1.00 dye but then pays to get ugly tapes put in, that look cheap and synthetic 🫠 She doesn't even suit long hair, it actually makes her look manly when she thinks it makes her look feminine. She reminds me of an 80s wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
he buys and sells stuff online doesnt he? Im sure she's brought packaging materials and bits for him before in hauls. She probably doesnt mention it now as DWP are cracking down on people selling online and not declaring income. Thats why he has a room of his own isnt it?
A room of his own while her kids got to share so she can indulge her man-child. I bet the baby will have a room of it's own.... she's got her priorities all wrong. I doubt he's making enough from it to finance them. It's a sideline for pennies or should be. He needs to get off his arse it's pathetic if there's nothing stopping him. If he can sit at a computer for his own fun, he could get a job doing the same

Reactions: 10

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
She makes such a big deal out of the smallest things he does for her. It's obvious he does nothing the majority of the time. I don't care about how much money someone earns, but wow he needs a rocket up his arse. The house is a shit hole, the garden is a shit hole. She drives them around and does the shopping. She goes out and works nights while he "minds" the boys. She pays for holidays. She cooks. Why the hell does she even need him 🫠 he can't do DIY, can't decorate for shit.

He sounds boring and childish when he speaks... he may be nice but so is a sandwich 🤣
Haha, when the useless fucker hangs a picture or god forbid mows the lawn she is here acting like he's single handedly built St Paul's Cathedral.
Each to their own, but there is no way I would ferry my fella about if he couldn't drive. The fact he doesn't have a license isn't the issue, it's just so symptomatic of his lazy attitude. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mummy_3

Chatty Member
my ick with Steve is they share shoes. Im sure shes mentioned in videos before they share Vans :sick: I dont know if its the sharing shoes part or that they have the same size feet that makes me feel weird. I get putting your blokes sliders on quick to put the bins out but that too far.
He trails along with mummy in b&m waiting for her to buy him a treat. What is he bringing to the situation at all?

• Haha
  • Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she keeps him under lock and key..

as if anyone would be that desperate for him anyway, fkn Mr Bean.

Job👎
Driving licence👎
Fertile Sperm👎
Useful at DIY👎

• Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
Did anyone see her Q&A box where someone asked why The Man Child didn't go? She gave a lame excuse, something like he doesn't always fancy it and would be moaning about his sunburn🙄 he's such a wet fucking lettuce. Never heard of suncream?

I would HATE to be with a guy like him! What does he actually do for her? What does he bring to the relationship?? He doesn't even have a job. She keeps him. Why the hell would you want a baby with such a drip?

Her self esteem must be so low. She's literally the man in the relationship and he's like the 3rd child 🫠 it's fine to be that way, but I cannot see a single plus of being in a relationship with such a person. He's useless and just sits in his bedroom like a teen all day
He makes me feel irrationally angry, why doesn't he want to work?
He has zero ambition or respect for himself. They have such an odd relationship, I could NEVER even entertain a man like that,

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who will be funding the upbringing of this child? What will Steve's contribution be? Or will it be heavily subsidised by the taxpayer?
It's actually a joke that she works part time, gets top up benefits to help pay for the two lovely kids she already has, then has IVF for free! Then that will bring a 3rd child into the world that the state pays for, because the father is a lazy twat and refuses to work. Welcome to the UK 🇬🇧 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How convenient that she didn't weigh, then she ",stayed the same" I don't think she can keep it up. And tbf weightloss is really hard it is a mental battle.

The thing that is annoying me most about her lately is her bloody eyebrows!! Why can't she spend £15 getting them waxed and tinted black if she wants to dye her hair black with a shitty £2 box dye..... they looks so stupid a light gingery brown, when her hair looks such a synthetic black!

Sort it out faye ffs

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
She's just one of those people who's never going to be successful in life unfortunately 🤷‍♀️ She never sees anything through and will NEVER get down to a sensible weight. She just doesn't have what it takes - motivation, determination and stamina are qualities that Faye just doesn't have. She knows what she wants, knows how to get there - but will never get there. It's so frustrating to watch and I just don't watch her any more.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He makes me feel irrationally angry, why doesn't he want to work?
He has zero ambition or respect for himself. They have such an odd relationship, I could NEVER even entertain a man like that,
She makes such a big deal out of the smallest things he does for her. It's obvious he does nothing the majority of the time. I don't care about how much money someone earns, but wow he needs a rocket up his arse. The house is a shit hole, the garden is a shit hole. She drives them around and does the shopping. She goes out and works nights while he "minds" the boys. She pays for holidays. She cooks. Why the hell does she even need him 🫠 he can't do DIY, can't decorate for shit.

He sounds boring and childish when he speaks... he may be nice but so is a sandwich 🤣

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
he buys and sells stuff online doesnt he? Im sure she's brought packaging materials and bits for him before in hauls. She probably doesnt mention it now as DWP are cracking down on people selling online and not declaring income. Thats why he has a room of his own isnt it?