Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you get less money from dwp when you live together.
---

I say You Tubers are egotistical that's with a megaphone.
Yes she would get less because she wouldn't be able to claim "single parent" money. ..

She took simple cropper of the electoral thing was it 3 year ago?

so that's enough proof for me they're fiddling they system.

Crops will probably either say he lives with his mum or his sister and in fact he could be a "carer" for his mum so that would mean he doesn't even need to sign on...

The whole system is fucked in this shithole country... you get rewarded for failure..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't stop laughing at her saying that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's addicted to reading here and and answers every comment that's brought up here, I wonder what would happen if every "ant" on here reported her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ants 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I follow a guy on YouTube called Walk With Me Tim and he paid for his own IVF treatment unlike Beggy Mitchell Fayke! We all want to know what you’ve done with the GoFund Funds Fayke?! We know you read here so often we should be credited with inspiring you with content!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If we didn't bother her, she wouldn't keep going on and on, the biggest part of her problem with us is that we are telling the truth and she hates it, like really bleeping hates it, it's so funny, I love when she posts stuff like that, always gives me a giggle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm inspired to wash, never use black box dye, buy clothes that fit me and never get lip filler 😊
Oh tit. I use box black dye. 🤣🤣 but I wash very often so don't walk around for a fortnight with a black finger 🤣 Fayke..sit your equally as poncing other half down and read to him all the quotes you show. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t care, hmmm me thinks she does!
She can't block or remove us on here 😆
---
Oh tit. I use box black dye. 🤣🤣 but I wash very often so don't walk around for a fortnight with a black finger 🤣 Fayke..sit your equally as poncing other half down and read to him all the quotes you show. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Probably where she has had her finger stuck up her bum 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Look at the middle comment..

Is she having a dig at Sian or that bleep woman from abroad ?
Screenshot_20230327-213856.png

Reactions: 4
She's the biggest troll going. I'd actually put fraud way higher than trolling.
Why is trolling people on You Tube etc wrong, but ghosting them isn't.
---
Look at the middle comment..

Is she having a dig at Sian or that bleep woman from abroad ?View attachment 2060280
There's a woman who comments on her videos who knows one of the biggest, most vilest You Tubers going. The hate she gives out to other You Tubers especially overweight women is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Faye is just one of those people that has no friends because she's a nasty piece of work who uses people, then treats them like tit, but we're the trolls, OK faye squires, OK! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope she wasn't implying we are trolls. We're a lovely bunch on her. It's her that's the troll reading our comments then making sarky remarks. Get off our page, Fayke🖕🤡
---
Faye is just one of those people that has no friends because she's a nasty piece of work who uses people, then treats them like tit, but we're the trolls, OK faye squires, OK! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better to be a troll with actual physical friends than a lonely You Tuber without any physical mates. X

• Haha
She shares her life on YouTube so what does she expect...

Everything in here that gets spoken about is true, if it wasn't she would be making a rant vlog defending it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.