Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in one of her videos she said that she was closing the GFM and would be refunding but that isn't really proof of doing that. Only thing I can think is that she doesn't have a comment section full of ppl asking where their money is. Unless she blocked them all beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember in one of her videos she said that she was closing the GFM and would be refunding but that isn't really proof of doing that. Only thing I can think is that she doesn't have a comment section full of ppl asking where their money is. Unless she blocked them all beforehand.
Probably deleting and blocking as soon as they come through.....She is also most probably cooking up her next scam when this one dies down.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That ‘Emma Jane’ certainly gets around. 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of EJ 😅

I think she must have refunded them because GFM surely wouldn't allow someone to wipe their page so quickly? I've seen expired GFM pages from many years ago. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of EJ 😅

I think she must have refunded them because GFM surely wouldn't allow someone to wipe their page so quickly? I've seen expired GFM pages from many years ago. 🤔
I'm a pussy cat......until someone pisses me off🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She never dresses to suit her body size
It occurred to me, when she was doing the last FB joblot, that she just doesn't entertain the style of clothes that would suit her figure. They weren't nice clothes at all but the tunic style, at least I thought, would make her look so much better, especially on the school run. Instead, she insists on buying playsuits, 'hoy' waisted jeans and chavvy crop tops, usually 4 sizes smaller than her actual size, and she just can't pull it off at her size or even her age. She could look so much better if she chose a style that suited her shape. A few carefully chosen pieces in the correct size instead of a wardrobe full of clothes in all sizes but your own would make more sense.

I have tit loads of clothes, including many charity shop items, but they all fit me. I get the addiction to cheap clothes, but she should stick to those in her size. I'm not as big as Faye but I'm not a size 8 either so I don't even look at items in that size. They're simply not in my reach, no matter how much I might like them. No amount of willing them to fit me or stretch will change that. She's delusional. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's in denial about her true size ..

She's clearly a 18-20, as i think 16-18 would still be to tight

• Heart
So true. Especially as it was a waste of time doing the video because Cropper doesn't want to marry her.
He will never marry her because they would need to go legit with the DWP and council...and we know that will never happen anytime soon

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.