Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it's good for her to read here, it's the only place that she'll get the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She gets fb joblots and slags the stuff off it smells or aint what she likes. Bit rich coming from that skanking ponce. People in glass houses and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't stop laughing at her saying that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she's addicted to reading here and and answers every comment that's brought up here, I wonder what would happen if every "ant" on here reported her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ants 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Is that a daytime tv quote from her? I mean... she's got all the time in the world to be watching that shite so probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is trolling people on You Tube etc wrong, but ghosting them isn't.
---

There's a woman who comments on her videos who knows one of the biggest, most vilest You Tubers going. The hate she gives out to other You Tubers especially overweight women is disgusting.
Who is this woman and who is the YouTuber?

Who is this woman and who is the YouTuber?
The subbie is called Jem jem and she is friends with a You Tuber called Ann Parkes who has an intense hatred towards quite a few You Tubers. She is really offensive and the vast majority of her victims are overweight females.
---
I actually think it's good for her to read here, it's the only place that she'll get the truth
Yeah the truth that none of the bum licking subbies will tell her. If they did tell her the truth she would either block them or say their advice was helpful. We could say the same thing but be accused of bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Faye could end up on Ann's channel getting slagged off lol
---
Ann looks like a creepy white Witch
---

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she'd have a field day with Fayke. She slags off overweight women and even slags off a woman called Missy Moo, calling her an animal hoarder. What would she think of Fayke with the 5 cats, 2 dogs and the sloth called Cropper.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she'd have a field day with Fayke. She slags off overweight women and even slags off a woman called Missy Moo, calling her an animal hoarder. What would she think of Fayke with the 5 cats, 2 dogs and the sloth called Cropper.?
Faye would certainly give her plenty of content to slag her off 🀣

• Heart
Faye why don't you film in shops like the others do ;)

We went to Next for bathroom bits & bobs that shop makes you feel the need to dress up a notch not one person wore joggers or crop tops wonder if they let people like faye in 😬

• Heart
Faye why don't you film in shops like the others do ;)

We went to Next for bathroom bits & bobs that shop makes you feel the need to dress up a notch not one person wore joggers or crop tops wonder if they let people like faye in 😬
I can't imagine Fayke going to Next. She'd think it was too expensive.
---
---
---
She's really toxic against other You Tubers but comes across as being a lovely old woman except you can't call her old because you will be accused of being ageist by her (even though she's 73/74).

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine Fayke going to Next. She'd think it was too expensive.
---

She's really toxic against other You Tubers but comes across as being a lovely old woman except you can't call her old because you will be accused of being ageist by her (even though she's 73/74).
She sounds like a old bat...

It would be funny if she did vlogs on Faye πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
If you pause her latest video right as it starts and put the bar thing on the video right back to the begining look at the expression on her face πŸ€ͺ

Was she on something yesterday. She seemed dozy. As for that red top. It looked far too tight on her.

Was she on something yesterday. She seemed dozy. As for that red top. It looked far too tight on her.
That is most probably the reason why she said that she had a headache....Clothes too tight for her cutting off the circulation:rolleyes:
---
Had a pubic hair in her coffee too:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
That is most probably the reason why she said that she had a headache....Clothes too tight for her cutting off the circulation:rolleyes:
---
Had a pubic hair in her coffee too:sick:
Said not hers... must be Croppers. Probably has extra cream in it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.