Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for little miss fraud. Still a scab, still deluded, still no word on the GoFundMe refunds. Still no efforts to lose weight or pay for her own IVF. We are awaiting the clampits holiday abroad (that was probably funded on the donations they received)

Big Steve still doesn't have a job. Big Steve isn't on the electoral register at their house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She has some weird tastes in foods doesn't she I think from smoking too much weed back in the day who the hell eats that amount of pickles and hates normal food?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope I've chosen the correct thread title. I put the comments in order of most liked

Reactions: 7
🤮🤮 that pickle kit. I know they were popular on tiktok but normal people try them in their kitchens or at least on a table 🤣🤣 but then again Fayke is far from normal

Why do companies send her stuff to review/advertise? She obviously doesn't give a crap about what shes sent cause If she did she wouldn't advertise it during a video where she's in her car shoving a pickle down her throat.

If she was any sort of professional youtuber, like she thinks she is (cause she has an accountant 🙄) she would dedicate a whole video to whatever it is. She could have done a taste testing video with that box she was sent. I'm sure that brand used to be called something else cause I remember Its Em having those boxes and another youtuber Vicky Mouse (not on YouTube anymore, dont know If any of you watched her) they would dedicate whole videos and taste test.

I'm sure if your promoting something for a company you have to send the video to the company to get it approved. I'm sure I've heard Demi Donnelly saying that. If that's the case how does she get away with these sloppy videos where she can hardly speak, where shes always crude and always swearing.

Reactions: 7
Recap of last thread. Still a fat slob, seems to give up the baby idea, still giving hints about reading Tattle even though she won't come out and admit it, still scrounging off companies, ghosting other You Tubers, still thinks she's a bad witch, still delusional and thinks she will fit into clothes 10 sizes smaller :ROFLMAO: , still calling the haters "dickheads", still looks like a 🤡, still talking :poop: and still giving us the 🖕. Oh and still a 🐷🍊🤡.
---
She really has got her priorities wrong. She begrudges paying full price for clothes but will spend a tenner on a crappy pickle kit. Also why is she trying to flog snack subscription boxes to people when there's people literally struggling to buy everyday food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am not going to watch an over growen woman eat a bleeping pickle in her car that will stink to high heaven what was she thinking not even the window open 🤮

that £10 kit couldve got the boys a nice treat but nooooo her views are more important.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
These brands must be so desperate for customers!! Thing is no one in their right mind would think about buying from them all the while Fayke is promoting them!

Doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the company! And in all honesty not just with her but with other youtubers you never hear anything else about these companies until they are working with them again. They say how lovely these things are that are sent to them but that's only cause it's free. Would Fayke buy that lacey set for 30 quid?? No but she would if it was a quid in the old chazzah.

It's actually embarrassing watching her talking about her piles, her flaps, her "titty mcvities" her greasy hair, her hairy toes etc. Showing her filthy airfryer, even her cooking videos make me cringe!! Especially when it's something like a spaghetti bolognese with the massive chunks of onion 🤮

But let's not forget shes soooo snazzeh!!! And who is she?? 2bh I don't even think she knows!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You took the words out of my mouth. God I loved Prisoner/Wentworth. The Fayke.
I have must of re watched it million times you tube has every ep bleeping love it hate the spin off though fyi Paul o grady was best mates in real life with the freak.

Imagine faye promoting her own brand of clothes homeware cups with pub hair in it and flap smell in clothing I will shut the door too much Pimms at the weekend blame tesco :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.