Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she imagines herself getting married on a beach somewhere exotic in that white dress. The reality is she'll probably get married on Skeggy beach wearing something she's a out to explode with all her flab.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im not a snob but why would you wanna get married in a £1 charity shop sequinned dress

Reactions: 8
To show yourself off like that she's a narcissist. Although God knows why. She has NO redeeming qualities. She dirty, vile, unladylike, rude, false, and a PONCE. Hurry up youtube and end for all of these grifters out there.
WTF was she thinking with that denim top that is a NO for her she should really keep to bardo tops more her style.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most off her clothes look terrible. I have the same body shape and same size and I wouldn't dream off wearing half the shirt she owns. Just because in her size doesn't mean she should wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most off her clothes look terrible. I have the same body shape and same size and I wouldn't dream off wearing half the shirt she owns. Just because in her size doesn't mean she should wear it.
I think she should wear some hot pants and a faux leather crop top.... Then video herself doing a Come Shop With Me round The White Company 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit watching that slog last nite, i actually felt a pang of sadness and I felt abit sorry for her, she looked so grotty and filthy, I know she is a vile soap dodging benefit scrounging moron but there is something seriously wrong with her, to put herself like this on the internet when she has children, absolutely shocking
04492D9C-4296-4E55-A00D-1416F0F29542.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think the worse thing she could have done was give her job up. Instead of finding a purpose to get up and do something meaningful all she's been doing is spending her time and money buying tit from charity shops etc and now it seems as though shes regretting it. To be honest it seems like she just bought most of the items because "it was a quid", hardly anything suited her. She would have been better off going to a normal shop and paying extra for less items and clothes that actually fit her and look decent. No matter what she thinks she simply doesnt look good in crop tops.

Reactions: 4
OMG. The comments from her subbies make me laugh. I really think they are as delusional as she is especially the person who said Fayke could be a model. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her joking about using an "old" debt letter to get rid of a spider(?), All the money she wastes on too small clothes could go on those debt collectors. Don't know how she can joke about it. I'd be constantly on edge o
If I was having debt collection letters, not pissing my money away everyday on tat

Her joking about using an "old" debt letter to get rid of a spider(?), All the money she wastes on too small clothes could go on those debt collectors. Don't know how she can joke about it. I'd be constantly on edge o
If I was having debt collection letters, not pissing my money away everyday on tat
I've said the same thing before. She can't get credit because of the debt. If she paid them off even if it was through a payment plan she'd stand a better chance of being accepted. She could get an account with a catalogue and buy stuff for that grotty house and the boys as well as some decent clothes for herself.

Talking off clothes, I wonder if we'll see a shopping haul where she takes Cropper shopping for hus holiday outfits. She might buy an outfit to match the boys.

Is she still on her ‘fitness journey’ or has that can been been kicked down the road…she hasn’t done a weigh in for ages and there’s been little baby talk, just a root through her too small clothes 😂

Is she still on her ‘fitness journey’ or has that can been been kicked down the road…she hasn’t done a weigh in for ages and there’s been little baby talk, just a root through her too small clothes 😂
Well she said it was hard to get her steps in....So i guess she can't be arsed.....She wants a quick fix and too lazy to make any effort...She is too busy spending quality time buying crap from the charity shops.....Weight loss and having a baby can't be that important to her.

You're right about there being less baby talk. She made a massive deal of having the tests done and filming the doctor telling them the results. I still think she was told she was too heavy and with her being idle and not waiting to diet and exercise the baby plans are on hold.
Also that's why I'm always going on about how can she be an inspiration to others when she got no ambition, will power or motivation to better herself.

• Heart
I still think the worse thing she could have done was give her job up. Instead of finding a purpose to get up and do something meaningful all she's been doing is spending her time and money buying tit from charity shops etc and now it seems as though shes regretting it. To be honest it seems like she just bought most of the items because "it was a quid", hardly anything suited her. She would have been better off going to a normal shop and paying extra for less items and clothes that actually fit her and look decent. No matter what she thinks she simply doesnt look good in crop tops.
I think she grew up without a lot, birthday/Christmas/treat wise etc and she's over compensated as an adult. I think buying things purely because they're a pound and not being able to part with things is part of something bigger psychologically speaking.

I think she grew up without a lot, birthday/Christmas/treat wise etc and she's over compensated as an adult. I think buying things purely because they're a pound and not being able to part with things is part of something bigger psychologically speaking.
Yes, agreed. I can relate to some of this. Hoarding goes much deeper than simply having a lot of stuff. I think it stems from being deprived as a child and not wanting to feel vulnerable again as an adult. It may sound crazy to some but I think I understand it.

Did anyone else think that the green dress in tonight's vlog looked almost decent on her? It was a size 16 so it actually fitted her. I thought it looked quite pretty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.