Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
She really fucking went off about that 😂 just drew more attention to it! Not like Faye to want attention.

tbh with the beret and khaki bomber she looks like she’s involved with some try-hard hipster militia group.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Thing is, before the mask slipped megs seemed likeable. Hence the success and money, our girl faye has always seemed like she would try to fight you in a club loo for 'looking at her' or some such nonsense. She seems really mean and unhappy. I don't want what she's selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sazlou

Someone’s begging to be #gifted a glamping weekend away... I’m actually astounded at how shameless it is to be ASKING for free stuff when so many people are in such difficult positions.

Reactions: 18
Wow, megans thread will go quiet now!

Buzzing for you though faye, you now have two threads on here to monitor.

• Haha
The post is 100% accurate, PLT is horrific for its treatment of their garment workers and also for their impact on the planet and fast fashion constantly promoting consuming and buying. But Faye promotes the same only she thinks she’s better because she’s not buying PLT and is buying expensive “sustainable clothing” but she’s constantly buying new clothes and pushing it to her followers. And she does nothing for promoting sustainablity and she’s worked for these fast fashion brands without any acknowledgement of her part or how to improve. Part of the problem, no self awareness and no accountability
From the girl selling a brand new never worn Nasty Gal skirt on Depop plus loads of other items there worn only once.
Faye herself was a buyer for Missguided and, let's be honest, most likely would still be had she not leeched off her sister's career.
She is just an enormous hypocrite, one rule for her and another for everybody else

I can’t understand why this bish doesn’t have a hundred threads about her. She is vile.
The other thing that gets under my skin is how somehow followers are fawning at her being the ‘edgier’ sister...? Just because you wear DMs, the odd slipknot tee, a touch of leather and was late to the Nirvana game doesn’t cancel out the fact that you are devoted to One Night Lonely and Taylor Sh*t - !!!! This means you are an absolute faker and just a glorified jumped up fashion horse.
Come on people, you’re letting yourselves down!!!!

• Heart
Fayes insta story is a hoot. We can always click unfollow guys...

But Faye hun...you come on tattle every 15mins to try and dox people who out you for your vile personality...you could always not come on here?
Works the same doesnt it my little gargoyle xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sazlou

How does Faye actually make money? Does she just get paid by Megan for being some sort of assistant? I can't imagine anyone of sound mind actually hiring the witch.
I think about this every time I see them. Does she have a salary? Is it cash in hand 4 days a year when they ‘drop’ a restock? Does she have to make Megan a coffee if she asks for one? What has she put down as her occupation on the census?! My sister is my absolute best friend in the world but if I was living in her old house and she was paying my wages it would be *~tense~*

I’m sorry… but “work” and “amazing people”… aka (from left to right) your brother in laws girlfriend, your sisters friend and your sister… 🥱
IMG_6658.png

• Haha

Snowburd

Long time lurker here but how can she bang on about people bullying her online when she is a bully herself? Take a look at her twitter feed where she is saying some kids look like they’ve been locked up and are grey in colour. What an awful thing to say about another persons children. Whether you agree with his politics of the OP or not. Taking the mick out of children is out of order.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

BillieR

Chatty Member
I still can't believe two/three grown ass women CRIED because faye ellaby, who they don't actually know, got tickets for Taylor Swift

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
LOL and now she's asking where the 'be kind' message from earlier this year has gone...

think it must have been binned off when you were driving to people's houses and threatening them hun

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Also I find it incredibly funny that she classes her sisters clothing range as “independent”. Meg’s not struggling to get people to buy her tat on Etsy, Faye. Give over.

• Haha

elchapo

I agree it’s pretty rude to ask someone that but she really does look pregnant here! Anyone else see it? I literally thought i had missed the pregnancy announcement 😩 if I was her I’d get that post deleted ASAPView attachment 514239View attachment 514240
I only followed this thread as I follow the Megan one so I don’t have too much of an opinion on Faye but fuck me, she’s a right venomous little bitch isn’t she? I can literally feel the venom being spat through her comments. Why not delete the original comment if you don’t like it rather than make it into a big deal and draw attention to the fact that you do indeed look pregnant in the photo? Oh, my bad - attention, of course!

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Absolutely HOWLING that Faye is blaming losing followers on her DOG

Nothing to do with the fact that you are an odious hypocrite.

Crying ‘stinky vibes’ when an influencer asks for a free meal. But quite OK for you and your equally ‘stinky’ sister to get freebie haircuts, another industry badly hit by the pandemic... how does that work then Faye?

Seriously think there is something very off with this person. She is in her mid 20s (?) still tweeting immature nonsense like this. What, a mainstream radio station playing mainstream music makes them ‘DICKS’? Probably miffed they didn’t play her request of One Night Only....😂

View attachment 649942
Honestly thought that tweet was one from years ago. Why the need to call them ‘dicks’,?
Why on Earth to brands want to walk with her? Can imagine how demanding be belittling she is to people.

• Heart

bookwormbex

Just saw this 😂😂

Why love? So you can turn up at everyone’s houses with your Mum like a chavvy little idiot?! 😂

Also, if you’re so bothered by anonymous posting, why not just sign up here with your real name instead of using a fake one and trying to out people? Those girls are as thick as two short planks, honestly 😂
Omg as if she HAD THE AUDACITY after coming on here a few times under anonymous names to DOX. Shes gross 😂😂😂. Get a grip nana faye, you post stuff how people should UNFOLLOW if they dont like you....so if you don't like anonymous forums...dont come on here 60 times a day you miserable grotbag

• Haha
  • Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Nana Faye is at it again calling out another brand (Shein) for copying an item of clothing from Meg’s brand. So fucking funny considering Saturday is just Megan copying from other people / brands ☠
Pipe down Faye, I doubt Shein have ever heard of Saturday. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to completely unique in clothes designing these days as Megan obviously knows, as her stuff isn’t exactly original is it Faye?

• Haha