Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
I thought when faye got her roots done she might get her hair toned down a bit, but nope

• Haha
Reactions: 1

BillieR

Chatty Member
Yeah she 100% thought Taylor swift would be there, get bored of seeing her constantly fan girl over her on stories

Orangesocks182

Faye turning the comments off on all posts featuring the new dog. Why? Probably because she visited a breeder to purchase said puppy in the middle of pandemic. She will also likely get roasted for not considering adopting a dog - many dogs purchased during the first lockdown have now been abandoned/given to shelters so there are a lot more that need a home.
Predictable behaviour from the Ellaby gang as always
I just checked and the comments aren’t turned off... Maybe it’s just set to people who follow her can comment ?

eayp

Fayes insta story is a hoot. We can always click unfollow guys...

But Faye hun...you come on tattle every 15mins to try and dox people who out you for your vile personality...you could always not come on here?
Works the same doesnt it my little gargoyle xxx
Did she post about this thread on insta? I can’t see, I’m blocked :(

123harry456

Is the basement even finished? I’m sure it’s not even painted and just been plastered… not only is she selling, Megs and George and his parents are also selling their houses!!! Weird
Oh I just assumed it was tbh. Oh my god really that's all very odd. Something is off there

lauzyess

Her showing *gifted items on front camera so the image is mirrored and you can’t see the design properly has annoyed me more than it should have haha