Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolateorange67

She wants a chair for her ‘office’ erm does she even have a job? Such a fucking ranty little freeloader. Can’t stand her but had a look at her stories for context!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

keyleigh1987

Every time we have ever had any contact she has made me feel so anxious and uncomfortable. You can never tell if she is being nasty or not as is very unfriendly. I have genuinely been so upset sometimes. Especially when you make so much effort with someone. And then over social media she is sharp and you cant tell if she hates you or just is very direct. Either way , she should be more mindful of how she can make people feel. No one is better than anyone else. No one deserves to feel upset because of how someone has treated them. I guess it speaks volumes that she doesn't have a big following and yet already has a thread on here....

• Heart

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

I’ve gotta admit, when I first saw Faye’s new grid post I was drawn to her stomach because it was the first thing I noticed, but didn’t immediately think she was pregnant. Bloating / weight gain whatever, it’s happened to most of us during lockdown, right? 😂 The question was obviously rude as fuck, however, I don’t think Faye can get on her high horse about commenting on people’s weight / appearance when her and Meg have both been known to comment on people before (not hanging around people over size 10 etc!). Maybe this’ll teach you a lesson Faye on how not to be a rude ass bitch 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
omg yes I remember this. It would not surprise me if that was the trigger, it obviously really got to her which I’m sure anyone would be upset by it too. Look I know we’re on tattle so I’m not sure I’m in a position to say this but I don’t understand why people comment nasty things on people’s instagrams. Even though Faye doesn’t really have the best track record so I can’t really defend her.
yeah some good points here- especially as like you say, if people have had an ED or know someone that has they’ll know how devastating it can be and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I personally wouldn’t leave a comment like that on someone’s Insta, but the Ellaby’s seem to be a bit of a different breed to any influencer I’ve come across before. In that there is clear proof (Faye’s tweets) as well as a LOT of personal experiences from people where you can clearly see that Megan and Faye are very nasty individuals who seem to think it’s fine to bully people for their appearance. Like if she’s going to go around tweeting stuff about people being ugly, and bullying her schoolmates for being ‘fat’ (a size 12 🥴) then she can’t be surprised or upset when people do it back to her? If she’s been triggered by someone saying she looks big, then I wonder how many people over a size 14 went to buy something from Saturday only to find they were too ‘big’ to be catered for! I’m not defending people commenting nasty things on her insta, if that’s what’s triggered weight loss then that’s really sad. But she’s part of the reason toxicity around people’s looks exists- because she’s one of the worst offenders for it!

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200726-184028_Instagram.jpg

Faye continuing to make the original poster feel like shit.

Also I think comparing your lips (which tbh 99.9% of us don't give a shit about, we take more offense at your terrible personality) to physical conditions such as vitiligo and loose skin is a bit of a reach. People get bullied for conditions and physical aspects such as the ones listed. And lets be honest, from the stories we've heard about Faye at school, she'd be the one doing the bullying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X
Exactly, and I think it’s HILARIOUS that the reason she bought it is because she ‘loved’ the house.
Absolute bollocks, if she’s from the part which other tattlers have hinted on then that area is quite hit and miss on some roads and the locals are, lets say, an acquired taste. She’s in that house because competition to grab a decent house here now is ridiculous and she would never be able to get a decent one on a good road/area in reality. This is a nice terrace but in a less desirable part. Just like a downsized version of what your sisters doing, who also lives in ‘Prestwich’.

- Just to add, I have no judgement over anyone living within areas, I am from a part ‘rougher’ then this area, but I would never gloss over it and it infuriates me that Faye is showing this filtered reality to her followers that she can have it all at her age. Someone might look at her and think she’s in her twenties, lives in a great area near Heaton Park, goes to all these fancy cafes locally and I would like to shine the reality on this circus that she is clearly carefully orchestrating.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It will be, shes she's obsessed over these threads!!
She'd be better off using her time to do some work. Tbh i have no idea what she does, is it just insta?
Seriously reading about yourself i never a good idea. No one is contacting her directly, she shouldn't read here, if she needs feedbacl do a poll on insta or ask her management to give her a review.

She seems so full of self loathing and rage - needs to take up meditation and crystals. Ohmmmm.

The power of manifestation "i will be more popular than Megan, i will be proposed to by an ex boyband member, my lips will be as full as kylie jenners"

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She’ll be over the moon she has her own thread now. The only time she can step out of her sister’s shadow.

The green dress she was begging for is from a friend of a friend’s brand. I’ll make sure I send them a text to make sure they don’t send her one 😂

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Just saw this 😂😂

Why love? So you can turn up at everyone’s houses with your Mum like a chavvy little idiot?! 😂

Also, if you’re so bothered by anonymous posting, why not just sign up here with your real name instead of using a fake one and trying to out people? Those girls are as thick as two short planks, honestly 😂
Fuck off love. Anonymous comments are for everyones safety, if people are contacting you directly that's different. If all the bots and anon accounts were deleted from her insta she'd be livid.

Also if all these love island lovelies stopped face tuning and slimming/smoothing all their pics there'd be no interest in showing their real and unedited photos on other sites. They're making money out of selling a lie of how they look, to sell us products to look like the image they don't even look like.

• Heart

mermaids456

I agree with you completely, there should be a clause in press/gifted contracts that if you're gifted an item of clothing you're not allowed to re-sell online but perhaps give to charity? They diminish the real beauty of what fashion / clothes is all about. Most just behave like magpies jumping up at at shiny objects momentarily then disregard it as quickly as they put up another post with another outfit!

Moira Rose

Faye came into the shop I work in a few days ago wearing sunglasses and it was chucking it down and we hadnt seen sunshine since last year basically.
I thought it was petty to just goss about that on here but she's queen petty soooooo!!! Stop thinkin ur a celeb faye mate x

I went onto shop cider after she posted them and some of their stuff is gorge and so much cheaper than megans so im buying lmao

• Haha
I agree with what was posted above. How much longer can these influencers carry on receiving things for free only to pocket the profit for themselves? Faye does have an absolute sh!t ton of things which say only worn once/never worn on her Depop page.

Is she getting hordes of things sent to her now she is signed to an agency? Or is it mostly Megan’s? I cannot imagine anyone having the budget to purchase that many things for themselves only to wear them once or twice to then go and sell it on.
I don’t know about you but I was squirming whilst going through the Depop page.
When I have an item of clothing I really do not want to let go of it. I really cherish it. There were some really lovely pieces on there and all it seems to do is embed the idea that you can use something once and get rid. That things do not have any real value anymore.

I know Faye is not the only culprit of doing this but I know a very small percent of gifted individuals give the profit to charity. Most bag the profit for themselves.
Where does everyone else stand on this? I think it should all go to charity or be given to someone else for free.
Personally I think that just like the Influencer world was up in arms with having to declare their ADs (Which, let’s be honest they’re still doing a terrible job of). The next step should surely be to make it illegal for them to sell gifted items on to profit for themselves.
I cannot help but think it’s a bit like when you buy a multipack of food items and you cannot then go on to sell them separately to make a profit. Surely this needs to be the next step to break the egotist wall which influencers have built up to hide behind.

Last edited:

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

“Content I work really hard on to produce” ah yes Faye, sitting in front of a mirror recording yourself applying products onto your face must be SO hard - let me get you a cuppa nana Faye, you must be so tired from all of that hard work xoxo

In all honesty though, she just makes herself look silly every time she mentions her god damn non existent lips. Tired of her lashing out every time someone mentions them 😂

I know this is low-key unhinged but I can’t stand when people edit Monday to Friday outfit posts and it’s so obviously fake and they’re just done a try on with a rail. The bed doesn’t move!

• Haha
  • Wow

ceecee454

Chatty Member
View attachment 232083faye talking about strangers entitlement on the internet?! What about your entitlement faye, going to peoples houses, doxing people on tattle?! She's a fucking moron. She is only giving us more to bitch and rant about.
who is this twat? influencers piss me the fuk
off why are they so entitled to think they are the only
people who get shit?
show me any public facing professional who doesn’t get shit on an at least weekly basis?! and this isn’t me excusing it or saying it’s ok cos it’s fuking not HOWEVER we are talking about people doing REAL jobs beneficial to communities, saving lives, protecting vulnerable adults and children who receive criticism, rudeness, harassment on the daily.
influencers swan in exposing their whole selves, homes, children, addresses BY CHOICE let me add, as some kind of egotistical but i can get paid for this fuckery and think they are somehow exempt from
this?
sorry lady but in choosing
a public facing profession there are some things u just have to harden up to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Never mind that the original poster may not like the overfilled / plumped lip look and could have genuinely been paying Faye a compliment on her natural lips! 🙄 so obvious Faye is projecting her own insecurities and playing victim

skippyskip

It's mad her new IG story is her being all concerned and outraged about single use masks.
Her Depop is full of so many clothing items that the descriptions say have only been worn once. She literally buys an outfit to take an IG photo in.

• Angry