Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye came into the shop I work in a few days ago wearing sunglasses and it was chucking it down and we hadnt seen sunshine since last year basically.
I thought it was petty to just goss about that on here but she's queen petty soooooo!!! Stop thinkin ur a celeb faye mate x

I went onto shop cider after she posted them and some of their stuff is gorge and so much cheaper than megans so im buying lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I find it incredibly funny that she classes her sisters clothing range as “independent”. Meg’s not struggling to get people to buy her tat on Etsy, Faye. Give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I find it incredibly funny that she classes her sisters clothing range as “independent”. Meg’s not struggling to get people to buy her tat on Etsy, Faye. Give over.
Agreed, and that there is a hive of creativity by using the words ‘hand drawn’ - Alexander Mcqueens team better watch their backs, the Ellaby’s garments are out of this fricking universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does Faye actually make money? Does she just get paid by Megan for being some sort of assistant? I can't imagine anyone of sound mind actually hiring the witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does Faye actually make money? Does she just get paid by Megan for being some sort of assistant? I can't imagine anyone of sound mind actually hiring the witch.
I think about this every time I see them. Does she have a salary? Is it cash in hand 4 days a year when they ‘drop’ a restock? Does she have to make Megan a coffee if she asks for one? What has she put down as her occupation on the census?! My sister is my absolute best friend in the world but if I was living in her old house and she was paying my wages it would be *~tense~*

Reactions: 17
I agree it’s pretty rude to ask someone that but she really does look pregnant here! Anyone else see it? I literally thought i had missed the pregnancy announcement 😩 if I was her I’d get that post deleted ASAP
DF1E8EE0-08D3-4A76-AB6A-06977C7C2F8A.jpeg
4CA0E276-677F-4277-B552-C44ABD12CE7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree it’s pretty rude to ask someone that but she really does look pregnant here! Anyone else see it? I literally thought i had missed the pregnancy announcement 😩 if I was her I’d get that post deleted ASAPView attachment 514239View attachment 514240
I only followed this thread as I follow the Megan one so I don’t have too much of an opinion on Faye but duck me, she’s a right venomous little witch isn’t she? I can literally feel the venom being spat through her comments. Why not delete the original comment if you don’t like it rather than make it into a big deal and draw attention to the fact that you do indeed look pregnant in the photo? Oh, my bad - attention, of course!

I’ve gotta admit, when I first saw Faye’s new grid post I was drawn to her stomach because it was the first thing I noticed, but didn’t immediately think she was pregnant. Bloating / weight gain whatever, it’s happened to most of us during lockdown, right? 😂 The question was obviously rude as duck, however, I don’t think Faye can get on her high horse about commenting on people’s weight / appearance when her and Meg have both been known to comment on people before (not hanging around people over size 10 etc!). Maybe this’ll teach you a lesson Faye on how not to be a rude ass witch 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I only followed this thread as I follow the Megan one so I don’t have too much of an opinion on Faye but duck me, she’s a right venomous little witch isn’t she? I can literally feel the venom being spat through her comments. Why not delete the original comment if you don’t like it rather than make it into a big deal and draw attention to the fact that you do indeed look pregnant in the photo? Oh, my bad - attention, of course!
Venomous!!! Suchhhhh a perfect word!! 😝

Reactions: 6
She really bleeping went off about that 😂 just drew more attention to it! Not like Faye to want attention.

tbh with the beret and khaki bomber she looks like she’s involved with some try-hard hipster militia group.

• Haha
Reactions: 19