Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The headliners are such a small part of the festival really, 3 acts out of the 100s and 100s there’s SO much to do there it’s almost impossible to get through the whole site, Glasto is more than the music really - more about wondering about and drinking it all in x

Reactions: 4
Yeah she 100% thought Taylor swift would be there, get bored of seeing her constantly fan girl over her on stories

I still can't believe two/three grown ass women CRIED because faye ellaby, who they don't actually know, got tickets for Taylor Swift

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tik tok of the Glasto outfits 🫣
Absolutely awful! What is that grandma hat?
Some bits are nice but she has styled them terribly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tik tok of the Glasto outfits 🫣
Absolutely awful! What is that grandma hat?
Some bits are nice but she has styled them terribly
The one with the patchwork print dress n waistcoat she looked like an ACTUAL scarecrow 🤣 just awful…

Reactions: 1
Funny as for me, Glasto is never the place to bring brand new outfits, I always reserve my crappy jeans for festivals !

Reactions: 3
I don’t really keep up with Faye anymore but she came up on my for you page. Does she actually have ADHD or is she just using it as a way to say she procrastinates?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t really keep up with Faye anymore but she came up on my for you page. Does she actually have ADHD or is she just using it as a way to say she procrastinates?
Ive known the witch all my life and I’d put my money on a self diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she paid to get a diagnosis- which sadly doesn’t mean she actually does. I actually feel really bad for anyone who does genuinely have ADHD seeing people basically buy a diagnosis of it. Maybe she does have it- but given how much of her life is completely fake it is very hard to know what’s real and what isn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 9