Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HanB33

Screenshot_20200821-122421_Samsung Internet.jpg
still though, can't see the lipstick because i can't see your lips soooo what're you getting at babes?

20200821_122624.jpg
this doesnt make me wanna buy lipstick it just makes me terrified sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14

khd32

Faye turning the comments off on all posts featuring the new dog. Why? Probably because she visited a breeder to purchase said puppy in the middle of pandemic. She will also likely get roasted for not considering adopting a dog - many dogs purchased during the first lockdown have now been abandoned/given to shelters so there are a lot more that need a home.
Predictable behaviour from the Ellaby gang as always

• Angry

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

So many people that know her confirming what we always believed to be true that she’s a nasty little stuck up bully. I thought that now she is an adult she would want to change how she treats people but I guess not. I have a good feeling this thread is going to be highly entertaining.... for us!
I’m currently sat here with a gin & tonic waiting for Faye to come on giving it the Johnny big bollocks. Come on Faye, we all know you’re jealous of your sissy and secretly wanna shag her fiancé 🥴🤪

• Haha

elchapo

The sass on her q&a about someone asking if she lives in Megan’s old house has me howling
Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X

Attachments

• Haha

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

No lips nana Faye will be doing her best wagatha Christie work today to try and find the person behind that account 🕵️‍♀️

She completely took it the wrong way though and it’s quite cringe to see - they wasn’t being a bellend about it, they showed gratitude and was polite. I agree that it’s refreshing seeing people without all these fillers, I’m 23 and I’m sick of seeing people my age feeling the need to enhance their features because it’s the new ‘trend’ (no hate to anyone who has anything done!) I just think it puts immense pressure on young girls in today’s society. She easily could’ve acknowledged this comment and replied with a simple ‘thank you’ but nope, she had to dig her claws in and take offence. Give your head a wobble hun.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
She really comes across as so unpleasant, bitter and spiteful.
Why am I not at all surprised she has retweeted this? It's not funny in the slightest.
I bet she is actually pleased that areas down South are now coming under greater restrictions as well. Truly vile.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Me @ Londoners today <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/tier2?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#tier2</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/tierboohoo?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#tierboohoo</a> <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/5FG4jLgSgk</a></p>&mdash; 🥃Russell (@RussellHayward) <a href="">October 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Honestly as a Northerner I find this tweet funny 😂 I don't like Faye, but the South should be coming under greater restrictions since infection rates in Boris/Matt Hancock/Rishi Sunak's own constituencies are high as well, yet they've magically avoided their own local lockdowns so far and we're the ones who they're trying to slap a tier 3 level on. Not trying to start an argument, just trying to give some context on how frustrating it feels to be Northern right now and why Faye might have tweeted that.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
oh my goodness YES I have created an account here as I could not keep quiet anymore about how truly vile this girl is so Hello everyone!
It was the snide comment about it being 'bizarre' for people to ask if she bought Megan's house that did it for me..... to her followers who literally pay her bills? who does she think she is?
She comes across a truly horrible person and no surprise to find out she is nothing more than a troll herself.
Looked on her twitter and hilariously someone called her out for her hypocritical BS (hope I can insert these images correctly) No response from Faye though....

View attachment 648515

View attachment 648518
Maybe Wayne Rooney should send his mum round to Megan's old house to tell you off Faye!

New editor at Teen Vogue got the sack immediately after old racist tweets like this emerged..... oh dear oh dear Faye

View attachment 648520
View attachment 648523

I'm not really a fan of 'cancel culture' but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of this girl , unlike her sister and sister's sleazy fiancee does not even have the common sense to delete these, especially with the recent case of Chrissy Teigen ' "There is simply no excuse for my past horrible tweets," wrote Teigen, who is married to singer John Legend. "I was a troll, full stop. And I am so sorry."
Why are brands working with her?!
The T4 crowds are probably a lot of the people following her tbh. they should all stop, immediately.
Did the stop Asian hate coverage have no effect on her?
She would do almost anything to have muse matt pay her the tinest bit of attention let's be real here.
Also she, her sis and paddy are hardly classic model material, why all the lookist. comments? Beauty is more than skin deep girl, her sourness is off-putting. She actually looks mean, and it turns out she's a real bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Faye DID NOT wear socks and heels on Megan’s hen do night out 😂 actually appalled, what a mental patient
Hmmmm not really okay to use the term ‘mental patient’ for a whoooooooole load of reasons. Crack on with bashing their socks/shoe combo’s but probs worth using other less offensive terms

She’s clearly insecure about her lips or she wouldn’t have seen it as a negative that someone was ‘pointing them out’. She could have politely said thanks, or even just ignored the comment if it really bothered her. But no, she had to make the commenter feel like shit. Honestly can’t stand her!!