Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, this sounds perfect for me for a winter scent this year! I really fancy having something a bit rich and dark but gourmandy (yet not too sweet) for the cooler weather.

It might be in stock on Space NK where I saw the 50ml a couple of days ago?
Thank you!
I'm hoping to buy it at Boots because their loyalty scheme is good (I've already got €160 in points on my Advantage Card 🤭) - haven't decided yet what to spend the points on but it'll more than likely be perfume!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thank you!
I'm hoping to buy it at Boots because their loyalty scheme is good (I've already got €160 in points on my Advantage Card 🤭) - haven't decided yet what to spend the points on but it'll more than likely be perfume!
LOL Well done!!!!Once I get to around €20 in points I can't help but use them 🤭

• Haha
LOL Well done!!!!Once I get to around €20 in points I can't help but use them 🤭
Ah that's usually me too, to be fair! I decided to save them up around this time in 2019 I think, and have picked up a few points offers since then to boost the points.
Handy as I can feel a bit of a Tom Ford habit coming on!

• Haha
Oh yeah I def agree! I wanted to buy the lost cherry copy from perfume parlour to test it out first because I’ve heard such good things about it.
It is lovely. When you first spray I find it has a cherry bakewell almondy type smell but then the cherry starts to come through on the dry down.

TF frags are so expensive so for anyone who’d like to give it a try the essence vault version is really worth buying. I have sniffed both and used both and i can’t seperate the two. If I hadn’t received the TF as a bday gift I don’t believe I would have bought a bottle as I really do like the cheaper version.

Ariana grande cloud surprisingly! Smells exactly like Baccarat Rouge 540 and I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I went on a date last week and he mentioned how nice I smelt about 5 times 😂 no better compliment

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never had a Tom Ford perfume, I want to try one so what would you all recommend? I like strong and heavy scents usually.

I've never had a Tom Ford perfume, I want to try one so what would you all recommend? I like strong and heavy scents usually.
If you have a Tom Ford perfume counter you can visit, ask to try Vert D’Encens and Oud Wood. The counter near me gives incredibly generous samples. Definitely recommend finding one.👍

For office - D&G - Light blue
For evening - Armani Si Passione or Armani She 💕

Would like to find some new light and fresh perfume for office, my Light Blue is almost empty

Reactions: 2
Definitely Black Orchid and Lost Cherry.
Black Orchid is lovely. I don’t have this but I do have the Purple Orchid. LC is my favourite of Tom Ford. Like others have said on this thread I have had people comment when I’m wearing it as well.

What does Lost Cherry smell similar to? I'm curious now. I've heard it's extremely sweet or did I get it mixed up with something else?

I like TF Cafe Rose too

What does Lost Cherry smell similar to? I'm curious now. I've heard it's extremely sweet or did I get it mixed up with something else?

I like TF Cafe Rose too
I wouldn’t say it’s overly sweet, it’s like a boozy cherry with a hint of almond.

Reactions: 1
What did you all wear on your wedding day? Something new or a familiar favourite? Am getting married in May and can't decide what way I want to go!

What did you all wear on your wedding day? Something new or a familiar favourite? Am getting married in May and can't decide what way I want to go!
I went for the classic Vera Wang Princess. It's a very nice not overpowering smell. Love the bottle too, so pretty.

The original Vera Wang EDP is quite special too: very floral with a hint of musk, soft and quite light but long-lasting.
I'm not married but it's what my SIL wore for her wedding 10 or so years ago and I still remember it: it's lovely.

I got married in June. I wore Jimmy Choo Blossom. Everytime I smell it I remember my wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.