Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the case and they aren't sponsored by them, gosh they look desperate!
They beg on the vlogs to be sponsored by them. Flat out say DD should sponsor them. At some point DD sent them a nice corporate package with a pool float and some other little things but as far as i know that's the closest they have come to getting DDs attention.

Reactions: 3
Surely if they have income from "12 other sources", then they don't need to do Youtube and are just being greedy. I guess they have to feed Priss and her 10 stomachs somehow. We know they are greedy with food, and now we know they are definitely greedy with money. They are also lazy pigs who don't want to work a real job, so stay at home all day slobbing around with a camera, eating and editing videos. I hope as Isaiah gets older, he sees his parents for what they really are and starts to distance himself from them. I can't wait until he goes to college.

As for the 12 income sources, that probably includes their paid sponsors (Dunkin), their paetreon, their online stores etc. They have no shame, I just hope their fans wake the duck up.

IF they aren't sponsored by Dunkin, they probably just get free coffee/donuts from them in exchange for free advertising. Don't forget, they always have their meet-ups in Dunkin- they are definitely getting something from them.

Reactions: 4
I had no idea how long they've been filming her. More than half her life exposed to the internet, poor lass.

1574356647493.png

Reactions: 6
1. YT - FA ch
2. FB - FA
3. IG - FA
4. IG - Isaiah
5. Tiktok- Priss
6. Tiktok- Is
7. Patreon
8. Abbie’s disability/state funding
9. pyramid scheme
10. her parents
11. gift cards galore!
12. sponsorships/freebies

lol ...all my opinion & from what I see, of course!

my guess is that Is was offered a full ride to attend that small school. they decided that day! lucky him! if he got any scholarships. he had a book on getting scholarships & also goes to some SMART school. as they call it.

So it looks like an advert is happening for kitchen towel??
So while they are all standing there doing stupid reactions to the kitchen towel Abbie hasn’t a clue what’s going on and she’s the only reason they even have this opportunity. Be interesting to see how the company edit it to make it look like Abbie is enjoying herself! Exploitation at its finest I would say!

Reactions: 2
So it looks like an advert is happening for kitchen towel??
So while they are all standing there doing stupid reactions to the kitchen towel Abbie hasn’t a clue what’s going on and she’s the only reason they even have this opportunity. Be interesting to see how the company edit it to make it look like Abbie is enjoying herself! Exploitation at its finest I would say!
Yeah i cant find anything about it. You are right about how stupid they looked!! But in my opinion they always look stupid. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Since when do they value things that are healthier choices? Watching Asa do his brand deal today was such cringe.

Watching Pricilla eat was a cringe too. Looks like her portions are back to almost normal. Big steak. Little corn. Potatoes and a big roll. 😆😆. Towards the end she tried to pretend she shared with Abbie. 😂😂.

Reactions: 1
Watching Pricilla eat was a cringe too. Looks like her portions are back to almost normal. Big steak. Little corn. Potatoes and a big roll. 😆😆. Towards the end she tried to pretend she shared with Abbie. 😂😂.
They both always make sure to point out how Prisscilla has tiny portions and shares food. We know that isn't the truth and their idea of a small portion is what normal people eat. They are both gluttons and probably spend a fortune on eating out and buying food. Their refrigerator and pantry is always packed full. They'd probably deep fry a salad if they could.

• Haha
Number one even if they paid for it themselves bottom line is the money comes from the exploitation of a child with no voice. A child who has no choice in her most personal problems and experiences being filmed for money and dad's ego. I thought this was made illegal in the past when people were made to stop filming and stop making money off of people with disabilities. The only difference is they are seen on social media instead of in person. I find it appalling as anyone with any morals should. Number two..if the cruise line IS sponsoring them it is wrong. How can they choose just one family to sponsor when there are literally thousands of families with Autistic children?Thousands who don't live the lavish lifestyle of a mansion filled with new furniture and decor, built in swimming pool, a slew of recreational toys, gifts to fill a new car from adoring fans for the whole family plus Dunkin' every day. If they are sponsored in any way shape or form IT IS WRONG! What about the plight of other families with other children with disabilities of every kind. If indeed this Cruise Line sponsored the Maass family they were absolutely wrong. When are people going to stop handing money and freebies over to these people? Look up their net worth together and seperately. I don't understand their blatant arrogance to film this cruise and flaunt it. Think how the family feels who can't even afford the smallest of sensory toys. And putting Abby aside while they go enjoy themselves WITHOUT her?! SHE IS WHY YOU HAVE EVEN A DIME TO YOUR NAME AND THIS SHAMEFULL TRIP. I think Isaiah AND Abby are the only ones with common sense and morals. I feel sorry for them for being pushed into their parents schemes. One question..Why has main stream media not done an expose' on these and people like them?
I think that's the same for most family channels where the parents give up work to film small children for the world to see. It's child exploitation and humiliating for the world to know their business.

• Heart
In my household, going out to eat anywhere might happen once in 12-24 mos. For the overly hungry Moss family, it’s often daily for one of their 3 square meals a day. The DnD coffee addiction could be $15/day. Then they might hand out a few toiletry items to homeless to keep them there. Pat on the head, aren’t the animals cute, then head back to their fancy FL home. Their fans are starting to turn on them. Just check out the increase in dislikes w/ his shady sales pitch audio in vlogs. Sponsored videos, ADS, all under the disguise of FREE GIFT to ONE OF YOU in the comments. hahahahaha Whoop dee f ing doo!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The
In my household, going out to eat anywhere might happen once in 12-24 mos. For the overly hungry Moss family, it’s often daily for one of their 3 square meals a day. The DnD coffee addiction could be $15/day. Then they might hand out a few toiletry items to homeless to keep them there. Pat on the head, aren’t the animals cute, then head back to their fancy FL home. Their fans are starting to turn on them. Just check out the increase in dislikes w/ his shady sales pitch audio in vlogs. Sponsored videos, ADS, all under the disguise of FREE GIFT to ONE OF YOU in the comments. hahahahaha Whoop dee f ing doo!
I have noticed dislikes but i thought it was just us!!! 😆😆😂. Asa blocks anyone who questions anything that he does not agree with. So...unless you are a crazed lunatic who can't see the truth about them Asa will not let you express yourself.
They exploit everything. Food. Their animals. Kids. Anybody and anything they think can make them some money.
Asa called the last video "what we don't show" and stated in the video: "we show you only what we want you to see". Of course it was a ridiculous video of $1000s of dollars worth of ugly Christmas decorations thrown all over the house and Pigcilla showing her skin care routine. Who tf cares.
I'm sure i forgot something so please comment. 😆😆

The
They both always make sure to point out how Prisscilla has tiny portions and shares food. We know that isn't the truth and their idea of a small portion is what normal people eat. They are both gluttons and probably spend a fortune on eating out and buying food. Their refrigerator and pantry is always packed full. They'd probably deep fry a salad if they could.
Yes. They make it a point to point out her portions!!! Asa is very careful not to show her plate sometimes. So careful its noticeable. Zoom panning over it or filming just above it.
Gluttony is the word!!!
How dare we see them for what they are!! 😆😆

good lord

I can't stop laughing!! 🐖cilla.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The funny thing w/ her makeup routine was that she looked better before! Her lips are also way too thin for such dark lipsticks. She’s SO out of touch w/ beauty products & makeup application!!! And that lisp! 🤣

• Haha
Pigcilla, I LOVE it. Lets use Pigcilla from now on guys, and Assa.

Sell your souls for money and this is what you get

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha- new vlog. "Since I don't each much anymore, Abbie and I usually share". Pigcilla, you ain't fooling nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.