Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla was playing around with Abbie, laughing and joking about her getting up and it sounded like Abbie was genuinely laughing with her and he comes over all stern “stand up, stand up”

Like jeeze dude, relax.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh hell no, I would snap someone’s finger off if they did this to me. He is such an asshole, I don’t care if you’re my husband or a stranger don’t ever do this.

The vlog was awkward.

Asa said "Cats just my spirit animal, it does what it wants, it's kind of has an attitude, it doesn't listen to anybody"

Then Priscilla said "Thats pretty much Asa......you can only touch it when it wants you to"

I hope they are not creating drama for YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Oh hell naw!!! Your Honor, I would like to enter, for the record, Exhibit A. 😎. Photos...video clips and audio clips are powerful. Thank you!!

Priscilla was playing around with Abbie, laughing and joking about her getting up and it sounded like Abbie was genuinely laughing with her and he comes over all stern “stand up, stand up”

Like jeeze dude, relax.

Wow. People are in Prison for less. I thought it looked like they were being rough, that photo leaves no doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Vlog was awkward. The finger on her lips, F off. He’s super controlling & loves himself. Narcissist...as we know. Everything they own now is off the back of Abbie. He looks terrible in his pics. What ya wanna bet he’s consuming SOY in his DnD coffee. Those man boobs & the bloating! Karma getting to him! And yes, his showing off stern voice to get Abbie to move was too much. I wondered why’d they record such a moment & leave it in the vlog. All those asshole moments from him. Disgusting swine.

Reactions: 5
I know I said I can't hate on Priscilla but given their arrogance recently, duck it. Why does Priscilla still look like a baby elephant? Her legs are literally the size of an elephants legs. As for Assa, he looks like a fat gay man who is deeply in the closet. He loves doing the head tilts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100%!!! 😆😆😆. I agree!!! He sure does fit the stereotype of being on the down low! Or maybe he is just into elephants. 😆.

• Haha
I know I said I can't hate on Priscilla but given their arrogance recently, duck it. Why does Priscilla still look like a baby elephant? Her legs are literally the size of an elephants legs. As for Assa, he looks like a fat gay man who is deeply in the closet. He loves doing the head tilts.
I think she probably has undiagnosed lymphedema. Which causes the legs to be so much more larger than other parts of the body.

• Haha
100%!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]. I agree!!! He sure does fit the stereotype of being on the down low! Or maybe he is just into elephants. [emoji38].
Any many who thinks it’s funny and comedic gold to pretend to be “feminine” or “gay” has a lot to hide.

There’s a difference between being confident in who you are and using others mannerisms as a joke.

Any many who thinks it’s funny and comedic gold to pretend to be “feminine” or “gay” has a lot to hide.

There’s a difference between being confident in who you are and using others mannerisms as a joke.

You are exactly right!
He is such an entitled narcissistic 🐖 - he just does and says whatever he feels like.
Tonight he insulted the entire state of Georgia...not just the Bulldogs! Simply because he felt entitled to.

I think she probably has undiagnosed lymphedema. Which causes the legs to be so much more larger than other parts of the body.

It's apparently in her arms, ass and stomach too!!!😆

• Haha
I think it's just the way she carries her weight. Even if she was a healthy weight she would probably still have big legs.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering about lymphodema! And they might say that A has pica, but so did her mother. It’ll be good for A once his mom moves there since she appears to lead an active lifestyle.

If it takes most of the day to do laundry, have others sort & use the folding time to seriously exercise! Forget sitting on yer ass just folding clothes. Not healthy for A either. They’re in FL for crying out loud! GET OUTDOORS!

Oh My God- in the recent video towards the end when Abbie was going upstairs to bed, Asa slapped her on the ass. What the duck???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry to laugh, but the imagery with his femme bloated bod, her awkward waddle from learning to walk like her mother, & the diaper he likely swatted, it’s just too much. Whatever happened to just seeing funny animal videos on youtube. Humans mess everything up. Someone offers money & even special needs parents take the bait! Sure we’ll sell our life on the internet! Hope the real loving special needs families can get the child exploiters kids off of youtube! I keep reading blips about youtube in the US taking a stance though. That’s good to know.

• Haha
Sorry to laugh, but the imagery with his femme bloated bod, her awkward waddle from learning to walk like her mother, & the diaper he likely swatted, it’s just too much. Whatever happened to just seeing funny animal videos on youtube. Humans mess everything up. Someone offers money & even special needs parents take the bait! Sure we’ll sell our life on the internet! Hope the real loving special needs families can get the child exploiters kids off of youtube! I keep reading blips about youtube in the US taking a stance though. That’s good to know.
The image you painted with your wordz was perfect. And hilarious!!
I am confused about this new YouTube policy. My understanding is people list their channels as either directed at kids or directed at families. The ones directed at kids are the ones that get demonitised...and no comments are allowed. No idea about what happens to family channels.
No doubt our closeted gay, soy boy, elephant lover, narcissistic, know it all will call his channel educational because you know...hes got awards. *eyeroll* What say you? What are your thoughts? Will youtube finally fix their red wagon??

What will be telling is if they continue to do videos if there is no financial gain from them. He claims he makes them to promote autism awareness, so if that's the case, surely he will continue to make videos regardless of whether he's being paid or not.

I think not, though.

Same with all these family channels. Most of them at some point have defended putting their children's lives out there for all to see because they apparently want the memories to look back on and not for the money. Yet, I can almost guarantee half of them will vanish off YouTube once the money stops coming in, or completely cut the children out of their channels just so they can keep the money.

Well, Miss Priss claims they get money from a dozen or more sources (“sources” of course said w/ her lispy crooked mouth). Well, ain’t she sittin’ pretty on a pedestal of money. They both looked hella nervous though! hahaha Many mos. ago they did lose their comments. If they keep showing their 6 mo. old teen, they will certainly lose comments. SBSK had lost them at the same time & never won their appeal. FOR GOOD REASON! If A & P had typical kids, they’d be against special needs kids on youtube as well. He was trying so hard to not go into the real reasons of YT’s decision & just kept saying it’s ridiculous. Yeah, it’s ridiculous anyone could make money off of someone who can’t even give a sign to if she wanted a break or a snack. She has very little focus. It’s so sad. So they need to put the camera down.

• Heart
Yeah he's acting all cool about it in the recent video. Then he posted something on the channel community page that he wanted people to sign. Pricilla was quick to point out and add that they had "income from 12 other sources"... I can only think of maybe 4... Help me count. Who is paying them regularly other than the multilevel marketing gig...her youtube channel..maybe Facebook...and that college they do podcasts for. Who else??

I still don't understand the whole "We're not sponsered by Dunkin"

So are they just that desperate to be sponsored by them? Or are they really not stating that they're sponsored by them? Which, isn't that illegal?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I still don't understand the whole "We're not sponsered by Dunkin"

So are they just that desperate to be sponsored by them? Or are they really not stating that they're sponsored by them? Which, isn't that illegal?
He has a hard on so bad for Dunkin. He has since the beginning.
He just wants DD to sponsor them. Trying to get noticed by them every weird way possible.
I doubt the CEO at DD wants any part of that tit show.
I wonder if they are still using gift cards sent by "fans"? They were sent quite a lot of them.
Wouldn't surprise me. He has a garage full of pull ups the taxpayers paid for. Why spend money if you have plenty?

He has a hard on so bad for Dunkin. He has since the beginning.
He just wants DD to sponsor them. Trying to get noticed by them every weird way possible.
I doubt the CEO at DD wants any part of that tit show.
I wonder if they are still using gift cards sent by "fans"? They were sent quite a lot of them.
Wouldn't surprise me. He has a garage full of pull ups the taxpayers paid for. Why spend money if you have plenty?
If that's the case and they aren't sponsored by them, gosh they look desperate!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.