Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think the food obsession is for many reasons, I think it was probably overly restricted/rewarded whilst they did certain therapy’s, that’s why she asks for it immediately after everything! I think it’s from boredom, one of the few things she really knows how to say, and look who her role models are! Also like you say a survival thing if she’s constantly told no she will be grabbing it every time she sees it in fear for the no to arrive again!

Reactions: 1
GAG ME WITH A SPOON! 😣THIS MAKES ME WISH THE DOG🐶 WOULD PEE ALL OVER THEIR PILE OF DISGUSTMENT...YEAH..NEW WORD JUST FOR DW AND CLEO. HOPE THE HAM HAS HAIR BALLS.
WOWZER! WONDER HOW MANY REAL HOMELESS PEOPLE WILL BE GUESTS AT THEIR LAVISH TABLE. MAYBE THEY CAN BATHE IN THAT NEW TUB AND DADDY WARBUCKS WILL GIVE THEM ALL OF HIS NEW CLOTHES. JUST DONT FORGET DW AND CLEOPATRA ,TO GIVE CREDIT TO ABBY FOR YOUR HUGE FEAST. BUT GIVE GOD THANKS FOR THE GIFT THAT IS YOUR ANGEL GIRL. STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR HAUL AND TURN THAT CAMERA OFF. GIVE ABBY A DAY OF PEACE!

Reactions: 2
They should just put a trough on the floor for Pigcilla to eat her thanksgiving dinner.

Then grease her up to get her through the doorways in the house

I can just see her with her TREX hands picking off the meat of the turkey whilst talking with her stupid lisp.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The hambeasts can serve themselves. Abbie is at their mercy unless she steals food off of someone's plate. There is a reason she does that and it is my opinion, its not due to her Autism! I believe it's a survival trait that humans have. In my opinion, she's similar to a feral child. Think about it. Or...is this autism? I honestly have no clue...just opinions and speculations here.
The amount of money they are rolling in is a direct indicator on how mentally delayed their teen is. Andddd...as a parent myself, that’s not something I would do (exploit) or be proud of.

Reactions: 6
They always refer to her "behaviors" -the ones they don't like - as her being a teenager. Abbie looks like a teenager but she is FAR from one in her brain development.
After their photoshoot they talked about how she smiled when the camera wasn't pointed at her!! Assa made it a point to say she smiled "all the time". Um no she doesn't! If she did they would have way more footage of it because 1. Great thumbnails - he's used smiling pics before as clickbait. 2. Their crazed "fans" are always commenting about her smile - so more view$.
What other proof do these sponsors need to see that Abbie ain't down with being filmed and they are contributing to the exploitation of a non verbal -severely developmentally delayed with Autism kid?
Nobody at those meetups looked like they were in the middle income bracket so that tells me the demographic they are in.
To the advertisers: Why do you target your advertising to the very poor who can't afford your fancy food in a box, audio books and all the rest of it!
The world is insane and I'm just here to observe.

• Heart
A friend of mine just pointed out that the dress Abbie was wearing in the photoshoot is the same dress she wore last year on their Christmas vacation!! I looked and this is correct!
Everybody else got new clothes for the event. Not the person who made new expensive clothes possible!!! I would love to hear their excuse as to why Abbie wore that old brown homely dress and did not get new clothes!! Those hambeasts!! #specialplaceinhell

I agree that she doesn’t display typical teen behaviors. Whenever they say that she does, I’ve just always felt they’re just playing up to the camera & trying to be cute. They know full well she’s not functioning on all cylinders. It also doesn’t help they are giving her a shot to block ovulation. I hated how birth control made me feel & the shot nearly made me suicidal at 20! And on top of that, I believe she’s on some heavy meds.

Another note of them sounding scripted. When P was calmly helping Ab feed the cow, they were almost done & he told P everyone wanted to see her feed the cow again, so P began acting like her airhead self again for the camera.

Diff subject, but when Ab stood in front of that fancy house, I kept thinking that house is all on Abby’s back. If it weren’t for her & advertisers sick payouts to youtubers, her parent’s would still be renting.

P dresses Ab like she dresses. Blouses that no teen would wear. P is also stuck on high waisted dresses to hide her lower half. Same style for Ab dress. Go figure. Do ppl really dress like that in FL or in the south? Dressing everyday like it’s Easter Sunday. lmao!

Interesting he tried teaching her the sign language for stop. If she learns it, he can just edit it out of videos. She did tell him ‘bye’ when he sat by her on the couch. She doesn’t seem to ever make heads or tails out of decisions. Like when they asked her to choose a direction. Poor girl.

I wonder how many ppl are adopting special needs children so they can become youtube millionaires? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I don't think Abbie is not as there as people believe. I think Abbie is smart and she can understand what Asa and Priscilla say.
They do not work on her skills, that's why she only knows so much. They half ass everything or hire people to help and call that learning. That's why in one of the vlogs Asa says "Not everything has to be ABA related" as a way to cover for why they are never doing any skill building with Abbie. They don't need to do ABA with her every second but my gawd.....turn the camera off and teach her more than "food", "bathroom", and "break".

Reactions: 4
T
I don't think Abbie is not as there as people believe. I think Abbie is smart and she can understand what Asa and Priscilla say.
They do not work on her skills, that's why she only knows so much. They half ass everything or hire people to help and call that learning. That's why in one of the vlogs Asa says "Not everything has to be ABA related" as a way to cover for why they are never doing any skill building with Abbie. They don't need to do ABA with her every second but my gawd.....turn the camera off and teach her more than "food", "bathroom", and "break".
You are correct! They half ass everything they do! They want control so they limit her learning.
I have seen early videos where she seems smart but nothing since they moved. In my mind she's like a feral child. Which is heartbreaking.
She's getting attention and being interacted with some for the vlog. So if there is anything good about the exploitation, it's that.
It is my opinion there is a lot we don't know yet. Sometime down the road an insider will speak out or they have to answer tough questions in an arena where Assa can't use the delete and block key. It's just a matter of time.
Where there is smoke, there is always a fire. Our little like minded group here smell and see the smoke. I guess we have to wait for someone to expose the fire.
My heart goes out to Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have they ever been reported for using a disabled child to make money? If so what resulted from it? Will the new You Tube Rules stop this abuse and will Facebook follow suit? Will no one step up and be Abby's Advocate and stop this madness? Why are the gramma's and grandpas not grabbing their kids (Asa and Priscilla) by their ears and dragging them out to the woodshed for a good "talking to". Are they okay with all of this? These people without shame or conscience are making themselves a cushy life at the expense of a child with no way to stop them. Is this legal and if so why? Read or watch any you tube video on Narcissism and see who fits that personality. Wonder if Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra are shaking in their flip flops about the new You Tube Rules. Hmmmm..

Yes. They were reported to Child Protective Services in Duval County Florida shortly after they moved in to the "investment house". But it was for locking her in her room and restricting access to food.
I do not know about laws in FL regarding exploitation of minors with or without disabilities for monetary gain. Maybe I can do some reading.
I sure hope YouTube's new rules will stop the exploitation. But since they made a cooking channel for Pigcilla and are using it more recently to put up videos other than cooking... They may be planning to build that channel as a plan B.
You make a lot of good points. Time will tell.

They are greedy and have sold their souls for money. Nobody who posts their severely disabled childs life online is a good parent, let alone one who makes big bucks doing so.

and no amount of them twisting themselves into a knot will justify it either

• Heart
I wonder what the caregivers/school think truly about her life splashed the on the internet!
I mean Priscilla isn’t loving or anything towards Abbie in my opinion and it’s clear by Abbies reaction to her. I used to think Asa at least seemed super involved but it quickly became clear it’s for the internet, he makes me cringe with his face and attitude!!
I just am thank ful Abbie has caregivers in and out to give her some attention.
I wonder how they will cope when she’s bigger and stronger than them and the scare tactics don’t work, her care from them will go down even more I imagine!
I am very unsure of what the future holds for Abbie in more ways than one!
Also I wonder what how Asas new health improvements are going I’m assuming they were filmed for the sake of an advert!
I am still in shock by the amount of food they have prepared for 6 people is it??
Also I wonder if many vegetarians/vegans liked the teen vs turkey video!

I wonder what the caregivers/school think truly about her life splashed the on the internet!
I mean Priscilla isn’t loving or anything towards Abbie in my opinion and it’s clear by Abbies reaction to her. I used to think Asa at least seemed super involved but it quickly became clear it’s for the internet, he makes me cringe with his face and attitude!!
I just am thank ful Abbie has caregivers in and out to give her some attention.
I wonder how they will cope when she’s bigger and stronger than them and the scare tactics don’t work, her care from them will go down even more I imagine!
I am very unsure of what the future holds for Abbie in more ways than one!
Also I wonder what how Asas new health improvements are going I’m assuming they were filmed for the sake of an advert!
I am still in shock by the amount of food they have prepared for 6 people is it??
Also I wonder if many vegetarians/vegans liked the teen vs turkey video!
Yes Priscillas reaction to Abbie actually wanting a real hug was very telling she was happier when Abbie started biting/acting out while getting hugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.