Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazes me why people still support and award them seeing how slimy the whole mess has become. Until people start boycotting their sponsors and affiliates and complain to You Tube they will be successful. And where does that leave Abby? Oh if only one could hear what she is thinking. Something is amiss the way she shrinks back and doesn't want affection given or demanded of her. Some times her eyes look so sad and inhibited. As if she is saying, "Please stop with the camera. I don't want to do this. I'm Abby..I'm your daughter..I'm a kid. You're hurting my feelings. I don't want strangers looking at me..please." I wonder if at night, alone in her room silent tears stream down her cheeks and rest upon her pillow. I wonder if in the darkness she feels like the lonliest girl in the world. I wonder if, as the tears flow she calls out in her silence, "I just want to be me."

Amazes me why people still support and award them seeing how slimy the whole mess has become. Until people start boycotting their sponsors and affiliates and complain to You Tube they will be successful. And where does that leave Abby? Oh if only one could hear what she is thinking. Something is amiss the way she shrinks back and doesn't want affection given or demanded of her. Some times her eyes look so sad and inhibited. As if she is saying, "Please stop with the camera. I don't want to do this. I'm Abby..I'm your daughter..I'm a kid. You're hurting my feelings. I don't want strangers looking at me..please." I wonder if at night, alone in her room silent tears stream down her cheeks and rest upon her pillow. I wonder if in the darkness she feels like the lonliest girl in the world. I wonder if, as the tears flow she calls out in her silence, "I just want to be me."
I agree. I have noticed her eyes too. It is heartbreaking. The demands (this is the perfect word) put on her to perform for the vlog are equal or more to someone training a dog.
I have been watching old vlogs and there was a time she got into Pigcillas icy hot and put it in her mouth!! The time he put her in a swimming pool with shaving cream!! Who does that tit in real life?? I know I never did it. I'm sure it burns when it gets in the eyes!! And as much as she had on and around her and her developmental delay is probably toddler to age 2 - no doubt she got it allll over her. Nevermind the fact she did not seem to enjoy it. Then i wondered if he hosed her off with cold water before he took her back inside. We will never know.
The old vlogs give you a better insight to how they routinely deprive Abbie of food...justify them weighing 500lbs and 400lbs and withholding food from a 115lb child. They justify it by blaming autism. Stating autistic people eat all the time. Surely a few carrots or some crackers would not pack pounds on her!!! Seeing her beg for food from two hambeasts just makes me physically ill.
I would love to know the results of the Department of Child whatever were. I have a feeling that because they are white, rich and "YouTube stars" not one damn thing happened.
That social worker should watch old vlogs and see the pattern that emerges. Exploitation of a non verbal child for money should be against some law on some level somewhere!!!
I hope they revisit them.

Reactions: 2
No doubt they will make rude comments or make fun of her in some way for her little tummy. Children this age often put on a few pounds then suddenly grow tall. They used to say they spread out then sprout up. No child should be made fun of or attention called to their size. There are ways to help them without ever mentioning their weight. Like keeping only good snacks and healthy food in the house. Which mean the rest of the fam go without them Too. Somehow I don't see Daddy Warbucks and the missus doing that for her. My heart breaks for This girl. Sounds like Nanny is the best one in the whole family with her. The one who loves her just for her.

I agree it makes me happy she has nanny there!
I watched the video of what we don’t show. I really didn’t like when Asa said stop Abby whilst she was walking around the table, her little face changed and her eyes widened. I do think they are very very strict with her behind the camera, her eyes said it all to me during that moment. Poor girl. I know I always say it but I wish they have her more to do she always come across as bored. Also when Asa said it’s hard to make videos when Abbie is making that noise? How strange as it’s meant to be autism awareness so why would Abbies natural noises be a problem on video? I think they suspress those noises and don’t let her do it freely as they claim, that comment and Pricillas faces to Abbie make me think that! Even on her videos as to be honest those rubbish recipes wouldn’t have a following if it weren’t for Abbies fans from Asas channel! It is getting more concerning to watch!
Also I never comment on appearances as such but Asa has gained so much weight it looks like his eyes are shutting!! what was he doing with his face at the beginning of what we don’t show?? And Pricilla has aged also? I’m not sure why they are so unhealthy all those Hellofreshes (which I think are healthy maybe?) and money they could be so healthy easily!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes. They say they don't repress stims...but i think they do. I tend to believe that the majority of the time she's interacted with is when the camera is rolling. I agree that they must be very strict with Abbie when the camera is off. Her face says it all. Glad someone other than me has noticed Pigcillas witch face when Abbie starts the yelling stim. Her face on the cruise ship after the blowout spoke volumes. Looked like shame and embarrassment to me. Why wouldn't it? Pigcilla is afterall a rich white woman on a cruise where life is perfect even on the sea! Rich folks do not openly talk about or deal with anything unpleasant. Ever!!!
Asas face so fat his eyes look closed!! 😆😆😆. I wonder if he's packing on lbs so he can have weight loss surgery too. You know...for views.
I think Abbie is going thru a growth spurt. She won't get fat like them. How can she with those 2 hambeasts controlling her food intake!!!

I believe the whole purpose of this channel has lost its way. Too bad Abby can't film everything and everyone at anytime that she wants to. Only then would the truth be known. On the cruise you could tell mom and pop were trying to hide how they really felt. Looked like anger, shame and embarrassment to me. But for whom? Do they think that Abby has no emotions or feelings? One could tell they were reacting to how they felt not Abby. I'm sure some parents would be embarrassed as well but all focus should be put on how Abby feels. Shield her from prying eyes and FOR GODS SAKE DONT FILM THINGS LIKE THIS! Leave that sweetheart out of your productions. Here's an idea Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra..how bout the next time you cough, sneeze or laugh and you dribble in your pants someone gets to film you and tell the world?! Maybe the new You Tube Rules will take Your channel down. We can only hope. Then just maybe you will give Abby what she really needs. Loving parents focused on loving, nurturing and teaching her without the world watching when she falls short. May the purest of love surround you angel girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree it makes me happy she has nanny there!
I watched the video of what we don’t show. I really didn’t like when Asa said stop Abby whilst she was walking around the table, her little face changed and her eyes widened. I do think they are very very strict with her behind the camera, her eyes said it all to me during that moment. Poor girl. I know I always say it but I wish they have her more to do she always come across as bored. Also when Asa said it’s hard to make videos when Abbie is making that noise? How strange as it’s meant to be autism awareness so why would Abbies natural noises be a problem on video? I think they suspress those noises and don’t let her do it freely as they claim, that comment and Pricillas faces to Abbie make me think that! Even on her videos as to be honest those rubbish recipes wouldn’t have a following if it weren’t for Abbies fans from Asas channel! It is getting more concerning to watch!
Also I never comment on appearances as such but Asa has gained so much weight it looks like his eyes are shutting!! what was he doing with his face at the beginning of what we don’t show?? And Pricilla has aged also? I’m not sure why they are so unhealthy all those Hellofreshes (which I think are healthy maybe?) and money they could be so healthy easily!
I'm laughing so hard at the eyes shutting because he's so fat . I have noticed it- his eyes look like pissholes on a giant dinner plate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In one of the recent vlogs, I couldn’t believe how they seemed to be having a private convo about where Abby is at developmentally & just discussing her like she is a “not so nice special needs word & nuisance” (in their tone) and after too much was said, he pans them camera over to Abby! She was hearing it all & unable to defend herself!!!!! Talk about passive aggressive parenting!

• Heart
They talk about her in front of her all the time!! Did you guys see how Asa picked a winner then didn't like her comment and decided to chose another winner? What a dick. Perfect example of how he is everything we talk about here. It's a miracle the comment wasn't caught and deleted. That's what usually happens. I am banned from every social media they have for respectfully asking questions he and pigcilla did not like. 😆😆😆
Abby liked feeding the goats it seemed. She wanted nothing to do with the animals that looked like her mother. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They talk about her in front of her all the time!! Did you guys see how Asa picked a winner then didn't like her comment and decided to chose another winner? What a dick. Perfect example of how he is everything we talk about here. It's a miracle the comment wasn't caught and deleted. That's what usually happens. I am banned from every social media they have for respectfully asking questions he and pigcilla did not like. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Abby liked feeding the goats it seemed. She wanted nothing to do with the animals that looked like her mother. [emoji38]
I don’t wanna stand up for him but he did say he was picking comments of people who said what audiobook they love or would love to listen to and that persons comment wasn’t about the audiobooks

Ok..I am old school...what is a FUPA? I think I might have one.LOL 😬 AND THOSE GLASSES!➿ Come on DW...even you can come up with something more stylish. Make the glasses wood grain with small with the Autism Awareness insignia on the side.OOPS he will be taking my idea to the tv show looking for new. Products. You saw it here first folks! Ya sure did!📣

Pain in the ass

It's very uncomfortable viewing. They just bought a new house and it looks like a mansion so they must be making a lot of money from Youtube.
Google Asa's net worth and Priscilla's net worth. WOWZER!

Last edited:
25lbs for 6 people, how many left over dishes is she planning to make?! It’s almost like she’s cut down and has become a feeder to Asa!

Wow. They feed Abbie "Skinny Chips" and off brand sugar free jam. I sure hope they feed her on Thanksgiving! Those damn greedy hambeasts! It's infuriating to watch them deny her food and they eat whatever they want. Yes, it seems Pigcilla has become Assas feeder. Great observation! Pigcilla and her bragging is nauseating. Look at me...look at what i got...look at how much I can afford to spend for 1 meal. $293.20. I bet their loyal cult like fans cannot afford to shell out that kind of money for 1 meal. I personally only know 1 person who can and she's a multimillionaire also. The person I know would never disclose what she paid because unlike Pigcilla...my person has class!!!

Those damn greedy hambeasts!
haha brilliant saying I have never heard it before 🤣🤣

It sad that she is showing off actually. That’s some peoples whole Christmas /Thanksgiving budget for everything not just the main meal, or all that food how it could be used at a care home and feed All the kids or elderly staying at one of these places etc. I don’t actually see a point to them filming that except to get more money by dragging notice to upcoming videos! hopefully it doesn’t have advertising on or they will soon make that money back!

Reactions: 3
The hambeasts can serve themselves. Abbie is at their mercy unless she steals food off of someone's plate. There is a reason she does that and it is my opinion, its not due to her Autism! I believe it's a survival trait that humans have. In my opinion, she's similar to a feral child. Think about it. Or...is this autism? I honestly have no clue...just opinions and speculations here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.