Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this necessary? Do they not have grocery stores in Boone?? Look at all that processed tit. And if anyone in Florida can’t get toilet paper, we know why! And @costco - give that tit up. They will NEVER sponsor you.

I agree he is taking full advantage of them doing every little thing for him. But he is READY to get out of Jacksonville. He's too immature to understand that riding the Fathering Autism wave will not serve him well in his adult life, but they reap what they sow with that one. They've created that monster.

It is ridiculous. Hogboy is never going to cope on a budget - that is one important lesson that student life teaches you. One that he, for sure, is not learning. He really is a spoilt brat.

@SamS didn’t work 😂😂😂
And it looks like they've lost Hello Fresh and Butchers Box.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks cute (but miserable). Shirt skin tight and tucked in. How long will that last? I want to see a pic when they pick her up. Of course she tagged Target, Sketchers and Champion 🙄

That is cute, but why not get her clothes that she can put on herself? You know she didn't tie that fabric belt around her waist on her own, possibly didn't even zip her pants up by herself or button them. If I tell my son to go and "get pants on and shirt on" he can do all of that by himself. His track pants are all elastic waistband, and shirts/hoodies are all loose and comfy so he can easily maneuver them to put on. He may need me to tie his shoes, but everything else he can put on. They talk about all this independence stuff, so why not get her clothes that let her be independent to the extent she can?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice Pig disappear mid Ikea shopping? I believe she drove separately. She dipped out, and had Dunkin’ in hand when she reappeared at The Manor.
BEC8FBE6-6C1B-4887-B937-B17F3DDBD89E.jpeg

Her somewhat jovial demeanor seemed to unravel as the shopping trip played out. With one exception...pretending to eat...lmfao...at a kitchen set up with Hogaiah. Go figure.😂

FDFE1290-04CF-4894-AC92-42717A92AC91.jpeg

What was it that set Tink Tink off?
Maybe it was Moobie Muff chatting it up with Hoglet about how Ikea is a great place to take pictures? 😂😂😂 To which, Pig couldn't help but squeal something about SpankieWrld.
Or, was it Hoglet pretending to handout 12 calorie bowls of popcorn? Was that the straw that broke the hippos back?
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
D34B9ED9-4407-44A8-9E96-2215C0A83526.jpeg

Or...perhaps a combination platter of thingth?😎
28E1C56B-8FB9-401B-9A48-929BB116CD27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My 10 year old granddaughter has those shorts. I know because I bought them for her. No offense to Abbie but this is not a good look for her.
Because Abbie wears a diaper, any sort of tucked-in outfit will show off her diaper. If she isn't wearing a diaper, then Abbie is carrying so much weight around her midsection, and she needs to go on a serious calorie deficit before her weight gets to the point that she isn't very mobile. With her hair pulled back like that, and these baby outfits, Abbie looks very special needs, and we know Asa and Priscilla don't like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone notice Pig disappear mid Ikea shopping? I believe she drove separately. She dipped out, and had Dunkin’ in hand when she reappeared at The Manor.
View attachment 705102
Her somewhat jovial demeanor seemed to unravel as the shopping trip played out. With one exception...pretending to eat...lmfao...at a kitchen set up with Hogaiah. Go figure.😂

View attachment 705109
Maybe it was Moobie Muff chatting it up with Hoglet about how Ikea is a great place to take pictures? 😂😂😂 To which, Pig couldn't’ help but squeal something about SpankieWrld.
Or, was it Hoglet pretending to handout 12 calorie bowls of popcorn? Was that the straw that broke the hippos back?
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
View attachment 705117
Meow, I just came to post basically the same thing!

Ms. Piggy went from aren’t you tho exthited to who ate all the cheese. I think Abbie ruined her precious time with her baby boy hoglet by having a tantrum, meltdown whatever suits your fancy.

I just have to say I love it when one of us tattlers have had enough of the fuckery and rants. It provides great reading material.
Seems like we all cycle through that.
Meow, I think your there right now!

And this has got to be my most favorite comment ever to be posted on YouTube!

Screenshot_20210808-202747~2.png

Screenshot_20210808-210213~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
What's in that blue box? Are they tampax?
View attachment 705102

View attachment 705109
Maybe it was Moobie Muff chatting it up with Hoglet about how Ikea is a great place to take pictures? 😂😂😂 To which, Pig couldn't help but squeal something about SpankieWrld.
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
View attachment 705117

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because Abbie wears a diaper, any sort of tucked-in outfit will show off her diaper. If she isn't wearing a diaper, then Abbie is carrying so much weight around her midsection, and she needs to go on a serious calorie deficit before her weight gets to the point that she isn't very mobile. With her hair pulled back like that, and these baby outfits, Abbie looks very special needs, and we know Asa and Priscilla don't like that.
Imagine her caregivers at school having to maneuver those stupid shorts plus a pull up. Guarantee she won’t come home in those clothes

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Meow, I just came to post basically the same thing!

Ms. Piggy went from aren’t you tho exthited to who ate all the cheese. I think Abbie ruined her precious time with her baby boy hoglet by having a tantrum, meltdown whatever suits your fancy.

I just have to say I love it when one of us tattlers have had enough of the fuckery and rants. It provides great reading material.
Seems like we all cycle through that.
Meow, I think your there right now!

And this has got to be my most favorite comment ever to be posted on YouTube!

View attachment 705130

View attachment 705132
You are absolutely right! ❤ I am at a point where I am finding delight in the fact that their lives really are tit. I am happy to see Pig disheveled, obese, drunk/hungover and angry. I am overjoyed that Moobie is the one that gets to live with it. They deserve each other. 😻
ETA:
I came back to say, it may be very possible the sow and I have synced up...lmao..maybe I lack patience too. 🤣 Regardless, they are full of intolerable fuckery and I hate them. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why take Abbie to IKEA of all places with endless busy ceilings and so much going on around her in the way of sensory input? I call it refined cruelty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 705102

View attachment 705109
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
View attachment 705117
She probably couldn’t walk the whole IKEA. They are huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she went to the IKEA restaurant and ate a pound or two of their yummy meatballs
Maybe she had a dump session in the bathroom. I oftened wondered if she puts adult diapers in Abs backpack for herself just in case she gets the shits from overeating like a pig. Because she is a pig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Fathering Autism IG story - huge shopping trip. Who is all that food for?? And toilet paper for days!!! Isaiah is SOOOOOO over them
He looks completely fed up 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

That is cute, but why not get her clothes that she can put on herself? You know she didn't tie that fabric belt around her waist on her own, possibly didn't even zip her pants up by herself or button them. If I tell my son to go and "get pants on and shirt on" he can do all of that by himself. His track pants are all elastic waistband, and shirts/hoodies are all loose and comfy so he can easily maneuver them to put on. He may need me to tie his shoes, but everything else he can put on. They talk about all this independence stuff, so why not get her clothes that let her be independent to the extent she can?
There is so much choice in colorful and pretty athletic/leisure wear that Abbie would be comfortable in, look cute in and easy to clean if there are mishaps. I don't understand their awful choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have been following the Covid situation in Jax and it really is dire. I cant believe they wandered round IKEA with no masks on. Their Governor is something else.

My over the road neighbour, in his mid 30s, was carted off in an ambulance this morning and I suspect he has Covid as they were all masked up. This is a small market town but they have shut a lot of the pubs as there have been 20 plus Delta variant cases in the last week. We are not out of the woods yet and it really scares me that someone like Abbie could catch it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My daughter dresses herself too . We have always taken her shopping for clothes . She prefers elastic waist pants , loose fitting tops . She likes to dress her self , she has a amazing color palate , matches her clothes by color , texture . My husband and I agree to let her have this sense of independence , to let her fell good about her self , her well being . The last 5 years she has been into yoga , message therapy . She has also been seizure free for the last 5 years . I agree with you about why not get clothes that will be comfy for Abbie ? Let Abbie pick out what she wants to wear ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 705102

View attachment 705109
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
View attachment 705117
Surprised it's not the Super Plus :ROFLMAO:. Okay, I'm heading to the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Massives are such trash. Look at their walls. It goes all the way up the stairs like this. 😲 We know they have mold, had a kitchen done with a horrible layout, so makes me wonder what in the heck else is wrong with the home. Instead of buying cheap crap from Hobby Lobby, they should spend the money on fixing what's wrong with the mold manor. I'm sure it doesn't take much to have someone come in and get that crap off the walls.
Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 2.25.04 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.