Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted witch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
100% agreed. She is miserable. It is so evident on her face. It's really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well Abbie certainly eats off the counters especially when she tips her sweets out of the bowl
And so does Isaiah...they showed him making a sandwich with bread right on the counter in one of the videos. Even Asshole told him to "get a plate" geeez.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks cute (but miserable). Shirt skin tight and tucked in. How long will that last? I want to see a pic when they pick her up. Of course she tagged Target, Sketchers and Champion 🙄
Of course...ASSa looking for the sympathy sponsorship...OH LOOK I HAVE AN AUTISTIC KID!!! SPONSOR ME!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She looks cute (but miserable). Shirt skin tight and tucked in. How long will that last? I want to see a pic when they pick her up. Of course she tagged Target, Sketchers and Champion 🙄
Her new “hair cut” makes such a difference! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Spending is their only source of happiness. Wow did you hit the nail on the head - you are exactly right. And isn't that sad?

And they spend spend spend, but they don't take care of their "stuff". They paid over $100,000 more than the appraisal value of the both the moldy manor and Isaiah's condo. But they let the house just fester in mold, they do these cheap things like the tiki hut and the fish pond, but let the pond sit for a month while they were gone, killing whatever was living in there. They tore up the RV on their honking across America tour. They have to have expensive stuff but then just let it go to tit. Priscilla spends God knows how much on groceries then, they eat out most of the time. It's all about "acquiring". Blech.
And did you notice how the opening scene from last night’s vlog was a scan of the pond now filled with “new” fish? Good luck trying to pass those off as the original fish Ass-a. We know what happened to them 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
hey so how can they go by a new truck that thing is a lot of money and what up with that i find it so wired that they just can buy out of thin air if i were them i be saving a lot and no one now they were doing it he side something about a car or something at one point but not a new truck and camper on top that a lot most people i now could not do that all at ones it all sound wired to me and that people that were in there live are not there no more i feel like there YouTube days are numbered big time and they keep spending like its not can't wait tell the day it come to hit the fan
Let me say this. My in laws set up a trust for our children. We receive a monthly “allowance “, and anything above that we have to ask and it has to be approved AND PAID BACK!. The trust is in place for our children’s education, they have no student loans; but they have to submit their grades and maintain a gpa of 3.0 or above to have the trust continue to pay tuition/books/housing. They do not get any extra funds and when they submit any requests for money my husband has to approve it along with the trust officers.
We invest and when you invest, especially in a trust, you just do not have direct access to funds… unless they have something else set aside. Also, depending on how much they have in Abbies trust, they pay taxes ( they receive a K1 because it is considered income, it would be interesting to see that form). They sprinkle their lies with a teeny bit of truth.
And if they are losing money from “savings”… I would think that their run in with writing bad checks puts a damper on a decent banking relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fathering Autism IG story - huge shopping trip. Who is all that food for?? And toilet paper for days!!! Isaiah is SOOOOOO over them

• Haha
  • Heart
It is sad. Pathetic more so. They did it to themselves. After posting earlier, I thought to myself...
What do they have or do that seems to genuinely make them happy? Like an honest display of natural enjoyment? As far as I can see, the answer is nothing. I generally do not like to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game. What it is, is what it is..but..
Their souls would have been much happier had ASSa stuck to his FA format that he started with. In the older vlogs, their voices alone sound kinder. They still had some humility. Once OinkOink dipped her hooves into the bank account, it became all about making money and spending money. Just how she always wanted it. She is a cold hearted witch. She has relied on possessions and the consumption of thingth for her source of happiness ...possibly all her life.
View attachment 704800
Looks like she has alcohol bloating in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is just.........so uncool.

To be clear, I'm not saying this to make fun of Abbie. Nobody is under any obligation to be cool, and Abbie especially is someone for whom I think dressing for comfort and safety is the #1 priority. I'm saying it to make fun of Priscilla, who you know is trying to get her Pinterest rocks off by living through her teenage children. The one thing I think she likes about Abbie's disabilities (well the one thing aside from how it lets her ask for the special treatment she thinks she deserves anyway) is that she can treat Abbie as her "typical teenager" doll. She's got the typical teenager dollhouse bedroom, and she dresses her in whatever clothes she likes. She's living vicariously through Abbie (who is a size Priscilla probably always dreamed of being) the same way she lived vicariously through Isaiah (who had the all-American high school experience she so desperately wishes she had).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why in the hell would you dress a "junior" in high school like this. I'm sorry but this is horrible looking.
Screenshot_20210809-114752_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let me say this. My in laws set up a trust for our children. We receive a monthly “allowance “, and anything above that we have to ask and it has to be approved AND PAID BACK!. The trust is in place for our children’s education, they have no student loans; but they have to submit their grades and maintain a gpa of 3.0 or above to have the trust continue to pay tuition/books/housing. They do not get any extra funds and when they submit any requests for money my husband has to approve it along with the trust officers.
We invest and when you invest, especially in a trust, you just do not have direct access to funds… unless they have something else set aside. Also, depending on how much they have in Abbies trust, they pay taxes ( they receive a K1 because it is considered income, it would be interesting to see that form). They sprinkle their lies with a teeny bit of truth.
And if they are losing money from “savings”… I would think that their run in with writing bad checks puts a damper on a decent banking relationship.
I have a feeling they haven't set up anything they can't touch which translate into no trust for Abbie. The minute Assa heard they can't touch the funds, he most likely said no way, he's worked hard for that moola. Since ASSa is covering up for not paying what he should in child support, I have no doubt they're doing other things with their income to avoid possible taxes owed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So far they’re getting away with it and raking in the money. I can’t stand their know it all attitude, and I sure hope we all get to see karma come knocking!
One day they will be on a "Where Are They Now" YouTube edition of failed Youtubers.

• Haha
Fathering Autism IG story - huge shopping trip. Who is all that food for?? And toilet paper for days!!! Isaiah is SOOOOOO over them
Nope, Isaiah is loving not having to do a damn thing. He isn't interested because he doesn't have to be. All will be done for him, and he doesn't have to lift a finger. Isaiah even said he didn't get great grades, but we saw him playing and making jokes about not doing any sort of school work.
I didn't have to pay for a thing in college, but I HAD to maintain a certain GPA. I would've been embarrassed to bring home average grades, but maybe the Massives are okay with it because they've lied about their son being gifted to begin with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Here is the issue, I don’t think there is $10k in the trust that they set up for Abbie. I think they have only linked their assets (like the house) to her and then the life insurance policy pay outs. I believe there is no funds that will be paid out immediately, when she is 18 because there is little funds there. Abbie will only have funds if she out lives her parents, which may or may not happen. They are banking on life insurance policies and that is it. The rest of their funds are gone to “all the things.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Where’s that stupid face from lmao 🤣
It’s from the end of the August 8, 2021 “Don’t Get It” vlog. AssA is making excuses that there may or may not be a vlog while he travels with Junior. Around 9:50 and after. He says, “...we’ll definitely be checking in though, so you get to see my face.” The best part is Junior chimes in with, “Is that what they want?” 😆

100% agreed. She is miserable. It is so evident on her face. It's really sad.
A mock turtleneck? Or an ill-fitting t-shirt neck with longer sleeves? It’s 89 degrees F in Jacksonville today.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is this necessary? Do they not have grocery stores in Boone?? Look at all that processed tit. And if anyone in Florida can’t get toilet paper, we know why! And @costco - give that tit up. They will NEVER sponsor you.

Nope, Isaiah is loving not having to do a damn thing. He isn't interested because he doesn't have to be. All will be done for him, and he doesn't have to lift a finger. Isaiah even said he didn't get great grades, but we saw him playing and making jokes about not doing any sort of school work.
I didn't have to pay for a thing in college, but I HAD to maintain a certain GPA. I would've been embarrassed to bring home average grades, but maybe the Massives are okay with it because they've lied about their son being gifted to begin with.
I agree he is taking full advantage of them doing every little thing for him. But he is READY to get out of Jacksonville. He's too immature to understand that riding the Fathering Autism wave will not serve him well in his adult life, but they reap what they sow with that one. They've created that monster.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.