Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they vaccinated against covid? They live in Florida and walk into restaurants, Ikea and who knows where else without a mask.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
5 steps to trick your IDD/autistic kid into getting her hair cut:
1. Double her meds an hour before leaving fir said hair cut.
2.Tell her you are all going for a ride. Bring bag of snacks and cereal along. Proceed to beauty parlor.
3. Have Pig stand directly in front of her so she can't get out of chair.
4. Start plugging her full of snacks as soon as she sits down and as soon as she gets up. Only film the 2 minutes she stayed in the chair.
5. Use your best reward system and Pigs favorite....take her out to restaraunt for all she can eat and don't forget a dozen donuts on the way home for desert.

Still looks like a zombie cuz it still hangs in her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah my friend is a hairstylist and she says you hear a lot of high schoolers coming in and saying "Give me mid-length layers that make me look like the 50-year-old secretary at the local elementary school" these days
You have to complete the “mature” look that P loves to dress Abbie. P loves to dress her like she should be working in HR and making sure everyone brings a covered dish for Fridays potluck in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Piggy says that skincare and makeup aren't rocket science. Wasn't Piggy using that Bath and Body Shop as her skincare routine? Am I the only one that can't deal with Piggy saying, mmm, k?!? Guyths, this isn't a pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Tattle Family seems in distress today: computer drowning, cancer, creeping COVID, Mold Manor, Maassive fucks, international politics, and Sweet Girl’s damn haircut.

Let’s lighten the mood with another episode of “Who Wore It Better.” Next up: Onion Goggles. I know Big P is a contender in this category, but I just couldn’t stomach adding her. So she wins the bronze. Throw a “heart” for Sweet Girl or a “wow” for Weird Wayne. Thanks for playing. ❤
View attachment 702669

This is who Wayne reminds me of 😂😂

Piggy says that skincare and makeup aren't rocket science. Wasn't Piggy using that Bath and Body Shop as her skincare routine? Am I the only one that can't deal with Piggy saying, mmm, k?!? Guyths, this isn't a pyramid scheme.

Don’t call him Boris, it plays into the scam of him being an affable matey type.
But yes, this UK government are edging ever closer to being as corrupt as so many GOP senators.
Its ALL political parties that are screwing things up. I always say the people who could do great things for the country are smart enough to stay out of politics😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Big P really just clean up a spill on the kitchen floor with a paper towel, then use that same dirty paper towel to wipe the island off???
Is that what I just really saw?:unsure:

Around 8:36 Big P looks down at the floor and realizes something has spilled
View attachment 704190

Around 8:44 she grabs a paper towel View attachment 704194

Around 8:43 in she takes the paper towel and bends down and drops it to the floor below her. No screenshot as she was sort of hidden behind Isaiah at the time.

At 8:47 she stands back up and we can’t see her foot, but her motions indicate she is using her foot to wipe up the spill.

View attachment 704200

At 8:52 she bends down and picks up the now dirty paper towel
View attachment 704206

At 8:54 with the now dirty paper towel in her hand, she immediately turns towards the island
View attachment 704215
and
At 8:55 she begins wiping the island off with the same paper towel she wiped the floor off with moments before. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤮
View attachment 704227

She looked and seemed frazzled after wiping the island with the dirty paper towel, as if she realized what she had just done.
View attachment 704244

A few seconds later Abbie bumped into her and Big P started to shake her head and looked so annoyed at that moment.

What a witch man, her reaction to Abbie bumping into her was ridiculous.

View attachment 704262
This is nightmarish

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
WE ARE NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME!!!! THAT IS JUST SOME HATER SAYING THAT!!!

Yes P... you are preying on poor people!
She's on FB selling makeup in what appears to be her pajamas drinking wine and once again whining about the haters. No wonder she feeds her empty soul with food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Towards the end of the vlog, they did it yet again, talking about Abbie right in front of her. Talking about her sensory issues and how she did in Ikea. I know this is a point of contention but, I think regardless of where Abbie's cognitive and comprehension levels may or may not be at, I still think it's incredibly disrespectful and dehumanizing to talk about Abbie right in front of her or within her ear shot. That's not treating her with respect, kindness or 'like a human'. It's treating her like an object, like a 'thing'.
I'm sure by this point Abbie is probably used to it. But that doesn't make it alright. Neither does thinking she isn't intelligent enough to understand exactly what they're saying about her. She may not comprehend each and every single word, but I feel she understands enough to know that they're talking about her. Especially hearing them say her name.
I know they've been doing this a lot and it's a recurring theme. It just especially irked me tonight.
It would be interesting to see someone talk about weight loss surgery or paying child support in front of them as if they weren’t there. Just pick the one topic that they lose their minds over each time its mentioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It blows my mind that Assa really thinks Abby looked both ways before crossing the street at Ikea like she was checking for cars. No dude, sorry but she doesn't comprehend safety like that. They make up stories in their heads of what they WANT her to do but it's NOT reality. She has no sense of danger just like any 2 year old doesn't. Stop making her out to be more than she is. Makes me really upset that they desperately make up a narrative for her for views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
DD5331F2-AB25-437D-8199-7BA4B55FBA15.jpeg

Her upper arms looks like either:
A. An entire prosciutto ham

B. The back legs of a quarter horse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.