Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Towards the end of the vlog, they did it yet again, talking about Abbie right in front of her. Talking about her sensory issues and how she did in Ikea. I know this is a point of contention but, I think regardless of where Abbie's cognitive and comprehension levels may or may not be at, I still think it's incredibly disrespectful and dehumanizing to talk about Abbie right in front of her or within her ear shot. That's not treating her with respect, kindness or 'like a human'. It's treating her like an object, like a 'thing'.
I'm sure by this point Abbie is probably used to it. But that doesn't make it alright. Neither does thinking she isn't intelligent enough to understand exactly what they're saying about her. She may not comprehend each and every single word, but I feel she understands enough to know that they're talking about her. Especially hearing them say her name.
I know they've been doing this a lot and it's a recurring theme. It just especially irked me tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Towards the end of the vlog, they did it yet again, talking about Abbie right in front of her. Talking about her sensory issues and how she did in Ikea. I know this is a point of contention but, I think regardless of where Abbie's cognitive and comprehension levels may or may not be at, I still think it's incredibly disrespectful and dehumanizing to talk about Abbie right in front of her or within her ear shot. That's not treating her with respect, kindness or 'like a human'. It's treating her like an object, like a 'thing'.
I'm sure by this point Abbie is probably used to it. But that doesn't make it alright. Neither does thinking she isn't intelligent enough to understand exactly what they're saying about her. She may not comprehend each and every single word, but I feel she understands enough to know that they're talking about her. Especially hearing them say her name.
I know they've been doing this a lot and it's a recurring theme. It just especially irked me tonight.
Annnnnd her hair is back to looking like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And they're slowly strolling around Ikea, loudly yapping away, without a mask in sight.

In Florida. In Duval county, which currently has a 25%+ positivity rate, where hospitals are out of beds and out of staff and running out of oxygen. Pediatric hospitals are overrun.

They truly are morons. And they were touching and rolling around on furniture and
other items. Get a clue people, we are still in a pandemic!

Reactions: 23
They truly are morons. And they were touching and rolling around on furniture and
I was just about to say the same thing. They were touching everything! Some kids on my other internet forums have been back at school for one week and they are already being quarantined due to being exposed! ONE freaking week of school!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New drinking game in The Corner...drink a shot of your choice everytime fatass says sensory issue or issues
The ones drinking the non alcoholic stuff can help everyone who gets drunk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Actually, I remember in a video of her either last haircut or the one before, Priscilla wasn’t going in with Asa to get Abbie’s haircut. I think it may have been her last one. But, when they were getting ready to split, Priscilla made a huge production of “do NOT get her hair cut short Assa!” I will have to see if I can find it once home..

Sorry y’all! Some of mine start school on Wednesday and we had to find a new school last minute for some of mine (super long story but Covid stinks), and I am running around trying to get things ready. You know, all the things that the Maass family puts off until the last minute..

Here is one of the videos:

:50 seconds in and Priscilla is screaming no bangs or bobs.
I thought Abbie as ASA’s child PrissAss?! Shouldn’t he be able to cut HIS CHILD’s hair however he wants it cut?! Remember saying ON CAMERA that Abbie was Asa’s and Ass Jr was yours?! Equally they make me sick! P even more when she throws the tantrums when she doesn’t doesn’t get what she wants! he shoulda got the hairdresser to give her both! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They aren’t going to be around for Abbie’s first week of school setting up Junior.

this is COMPLETELY speculative but I think Big P possibly, maybe, really not sure, but interesting hypothesis… could have went to Portland this weekend to selfie wrld pdx - they mentioned a Fempire Meetup (ok really have no idea and I could be bat tit crazy) Kat Aragon, head honcho slimelife is there, her sister owns it with another Boss barf. Kat Aragon was all over Pinky’s page last night arguing with a Modere Boss Barf, since deleted. So funny. That’s why she did her Personal responsibility/gaslight dribble. It’s tagged on selfiewrld pdx and on her own Insta. if you find such crap interesting. There’s a MLM war going on.

p has been silent on social media this weekend. I think the ikea/science EAT lab was Friday.

well We know Abbie’s school is not a priority for them. Time will tell where they are at. asswipe said that he might take a few days off blogging. Anyway fun to speculate. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Their video of her talking about her weight loss surgery popped up on my YouTube today. This was at the beginning. Maybe they should have followed their own advice a bit. Also the blue shirt is presurgery, one week before, and then the other one is from today. Pretty sure she’s bigger now, just didn’t gain it back in her face or neck. It went to her arms and ass probably.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for sharing . I agree with you . All three of them are very disrespectful towards her . I find it very sad that Abbie is used to it . I think she can feel the vibe with the 4 of them while Asa is filming for the vlogs . I have often wondered is their interaction or engagement with Abbie the same while they are filming ? What happens when the cameras are off ? Is she nurtured ? Respected ? Have the three ever considered not to have the conversation of her sensory issues in front of her ? Is the content of the vlog more important than respecting Abbie's privacy ? No , not to the Masse family , money and adoration from strangers is more important than Abbie's well being .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Their video of her talking about her weight loss surgery popped up on my YouTube today. This was at the beginning. Maybe they should have followed their own advice a bit. Also the blue shirt is presurgery, one week before, and then the other one is from today. Pretty sure she’s bigger now, just didn’t gain it back in her face or neck. It went to her arms and ass probably.
She fell off the wagon and she's making zero attempts to get back on it. But hey, she is going to look extremely confident six feet under.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here is tonight's vlog --

Did Big P really just clean up a spill on the kitchen floor with a paper towel, then use that same dirty paper towel to wipe the island off???
Is that what I just really saw?:unsure:

Around 8:36 Big P looks down at the floor and realizes something has spilled
A3C0C1C8-0355-4BC1-B471-A0169D94D847.jpeg

Around 8:44 she grabs a paper towel
F78F0828-1B50-4B36-A41B-5E67F08F20B1.jpeg

Around 8:43 in she takes the paper towel and bends down and drops it to the floor below her. No screenshot as she was sort of hidden behind Isaiah at the time.

At 8:47 she stands back up and we can’t see her foot, but her motions indicate she is using her foot to wipe up the spill.

769420E1-A436-4451-ACC0-6E255456AC38.jpeg

At 8:52 she bends down and picks up the now dirty paper towel
2ACCF696-144F-4B8A-9392-A6F43CD0DCD4.jpeg

At 8:54 with the now dirty paper towel in her hand, she immediately turns towards the island
FB1DF2FE-5402-4681-9CA3-386F0D0483BA.jpeg

and
At 8:55 she begins wiping the island off with the same paper towel she wiped the floor off with moments before. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤮
6C48F4DF-DAD5-4C60-85C5-5992DB967ABC.jpeg

She looked and seemed frazzled after wiping the island with the dirty paper towel, as if she realized what she had just done.
7CF65933-CDC3-4A8C-88F6-F0AB48BAF9AA.jpeg

A few seconds later Abbie bumped into her and Big P started to shake her head and looked so annoyed at that moment.

What a witch man, her reaction to Abbie bumping into her was ridiculous.

7114A6D9-0E1A-4AF5-B1FC-35173D59F6A4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It bothers me to no end when slobs stroll around stores with food and drinks in their hands. There was Golden Boy slurping back yet another sugary drink, while looking at furniture and plonking himself down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did Big P really just clean up a spill on the kitchen floor with a paper towel, then use that same dirty paper towel to wipe the island off???

View attachment 704190

Around 8:44 she grabs a paper towel View attachment 704194

Around 8:43 in she takes the paper towel and bends down and drops it to the floor below her. No screenshot as she was sort of hidden behind Isaiah at the time.

At 8:47 she stands back up and we can’t see her foot, but her motions indicate she is using her foot to wipe up the spill.

View attachment 704200

View attachment 704206

At 8:54 with the now dirty paper towel in her hand, she immediately turns towards the island
View attachment 704215
and
At 8:55 she begins wiping the island off with the same paper towel she wiped the floor off with moments before. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤮
View attachment 704227

She looked and seemed frazzled after wiping the island with the dirty paper towel, as if she realized what she had just done.
View attachment 704244

A few seconds later Abbie bumped into her and Big P started to shake her head and looked so annoyed at that moment.

View attachment 704262
She even shook her fat head at her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank you for sharing . I agree with you . All three of them are very disrespectful towards her . I find it very sad that Abbie is used to it . I think she can feel the vibe with the 4 of them while Asa is filming for the vlogs . I have often wondered is their interaction or engagement with Abbie the same while they are filming ? What happens when the cameras are off ? Is she nurtured ? Respected ? Have the three ever considered not to have the conversation of her sensory issues in front of her ? Is the content of the vlog more important than respecting Abbie's privacy ? No , not to the Masse family , money and adoration from strangers is more important than Abbie's well being .
It is sad that probably Abbie is so used to it that she thinks it's normal to have your family talk about you and have a camera in your face

View attachment 704190

Around 8:44 she grabs a paper towel View attachment 704194

View attachment 704200

View attachment 704206

View attachment 704215
and
View attachment 704227

View attachment 704244

View attachment 704262
Yes I noticed that too! Filthy PIG (no disrespect to pigs)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She even shook her fat head at her.
Yes, she did. What a witch. Abbie did nothing wrong, and Big P's reaction speaks volumes about how she more than likely treats Abbie the majority of the time the camera is off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The big urp 🤢 moment for me was in the kitchen after the trip to the store. Big P must have spilled a liquid on the floor in front of the sink. Around 8:47 she grabs paper towel and cleans the spill on the floor with her shoe. She picks up the paper towel from the floor and starts to wipe the kitchen island with it. 🤢😳 Then perhaps a delayed trigger in her brain stopped her. Watch it all unfold on camera. From dirty shoe to floor that humans and three animals walk on to countertop. 🤢

And ever since a Tattler posted the Dominatrix Selfish Wrld-Jacked Up photos here, I’ve been receiving adds like this:

6DCBE739-ABFF-462A-9923-1399DDC7324D.jpeg

Thank goodness it is summer peach season in the States! A peach truck from Georgia just visited our Midwestern city. 🍑

Pig's face says it all at the 9:01 mark :ROFLMAO:
And Maassive AssA suggesting using IKEA as a location for product photo shoots and selfies. How fitting that Big P had to suggest, “Or you could go to SelfieWrld.” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What's up witch?! You got something to say to me???

P's butt and gunt are in a race to see which one can get the farthest away from her body.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.