Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Successful my ass....thats why Pig had candy in her hand, and he barely filmed anything. The parts he didn't show were tantrums. Pig wasn't about to get it cut the way everyone said it looked cute on her. Pig doesn't want anyone to look cuter than her.

Still looks like a zombie cuz it still hangs in her face.
Whats the point of this haircut? It's still hanging in her face....she still can't wear it loose...it still has to be tied back....FAIL

P constantly touching Abbie and her hair.. both of them buzzing around... amping the situation up as much as possible... I would have NEVER guessed they used treats to get her to comply!! :rolleyes: The 5 steps..OMG.. I noticed they showed very little of the actual "hair cut". ... they probably ended up holding her down like they did when they were getting her ready for that dance.

Abbie in the back seat on the way home most likely eating her hair and looking like cousin IT.... all so she doesn't look "special needs"... LOL.. P said she picked a hairstyle out and Abbie approved it..she had no idea what she was showing her ... they are both such idiots!
Make the experience easier on the kid and have someone come to the house....wouldn't that be less stressful???? TOOLS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Couldn’t watch when I saw he was going to bullet point his 5 tips from Google. Experts with her annual haircut. Stfu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Mommy/daddy I wanna go in the ball pit”

The ball pit….

Priscilla, when was that ball pit emptied, washed and sanitized? Same with the balls...washed and sanitized, every last one of them, or do you have replacenents to switch out during the cleaning process? How often has Abbie's inspired sensory fabric booth been cleaned/sanitized?...Small, hand held props a lot of your customers seem to like using near or on their mouths and noses...etc...

• Sick
Reactions: 23
5 steps to trick your IDD/autistic kid into getting her hair cut:
1. Double her meds an hour before leaving fir said hair cut.
2.Tell her you are all going for a ride. Bring bag of snacks and cereal along. Proceed to beauty parlor.
3. Have Pig stand directly in front of her so she can't get out of chair.
4. Start plugging her full of snacks as soon as she sits down and as soon as she gets up. Only film the 2 minutes she stayed in the chair.
5. Use your best reward system and Pigs favorite....take her out to restaraunt for all she can eat and don't forget a dozen donuts on the way home for desert.

Successful my ass....thats why Pig had candy in her hand, and he barely filmed anything. The parts he didn't show were tantrums. Pig wasn't about to get it cut the way everyone said it looked cute on her. Pig doesn't want anyone to look cuter than her.
Still looks like a zombie cuz it still hangs in her face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
5 steps to trick your IDD/autistic kid into getting her hair cut:
1. Double her meds an hour before leaving fir said hair cut.
2.Tell her you are all going for a ride. Bring bag of snacks and cereal along. Proceed to beauty parlor.
3. Have Pig stand directly in front of her so she can't get out of chair.
4. Start plugging her full of snacks as soon as she sits down and as soon as she gets up. Only film the 2 minutes she stayed in the chair.
5. Use your best reward system and Pigs favorite....take her out to restaraunt for all she can eat and don't forget a dozen donuts on the way home for desert.
They probably filmed less then 30 seconds of her actually in the chair..of course we missed the meltdowns.. also choose a "hair style" that only requires 3 actual scissor cuts while the stylist chases her around the room.... I sure hope Asshat left that poor woman a really really good tip!!!

• Heart
I hope they tipped the hairdresser well. I bet that cut took a couple of hours.

1628375031199.png

"We have to be able to pull the sides back"

Why not just cut it short so you can give her hair a rest from the elastics? Abbie doesn't care a whit about the length of her hair. Or what it looks like. The long hair is what you want not what she needs.

1628374899911.png

"she definitely looks like a high schooler with that haircut"
Abbie just cares about the candy in Cilla's hand.

1628376712508.png

Abbie's not having it.

1628376865602.png

And immediately after the cut here comes the elastics and ponytail.

Asa" "You look sophisticated and beautiful Abigail"

1628376992355.png

"Look how much was cut off Ab, it's a lot!"

1628377102754.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"she definitely looks like a high schooler with that haircut"
Abbie just cares about the candy in Cilla's hand.

View attachment 702533
Yeah my friend is a hairstylist and she says you hear a lot of high schoolers coming in and saying "Give me mid-length layers that make me look like the 50-year-old secretary at the local elementary school" these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
About the only thing you see them do is drag that bloody hedgehog thing out.
I don't even get the point of using that hedgehog thing with her anynore! They have other table task type things they can have her do! They should always be looking for new things to introduce to her to help improve and keep her attention span up!

Whats the point of this haircut? It's still hanging in her face....she still can't wear it loose...it still has to be tied back....FAIL

Make the experience easier on the kid and have someone come to the house....wouldn't that be less stressful???? TOOLS.
DUMB A$$E$ the two of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Priscilla, when was that ball pit emptied, washed and sanitized? Same with the balls...washed and sanitized, every last one of them, or do you have replacenents to switch out during the cleaning process? How often has Abbie's inspired sensory fabric booth been cleaned/sanitized?...Small, hand held props a lot of your customers seem to like using near or on their mouths and noses...etc...
Somebody please photo shop Isaiah with the snorkel coming up out of the ball pit with that bikini chick in it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found this video of ASSa talking about absentee parents. Ironically he states regardless of whether you're a parent of an NT child or not, "you need to man up" (his exact words). This video was made before it was revealed he fathered another daughter. Too bad the internet is forever ASSa, you shameless shithead.

He's such a dumbass for never removing this after the boohooing video. I mean WTF... All for the views and 💰🤑💰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They probably filmed less then 30 seconds of her actually in the chair..of course we missed the meltdowns.. also choose a "hair style" that only requires 3 actual scissor cuts while the stylist chases her around the room.... I sure hope Asshat left that poor woman a really really good tip!!!
The girl that cut Abby’s hair was at the selfie world VIP night. Guaranteed she donated that haircut or wouldn’t take payment. Effing leg humper. He didn’t even show the name of the salon to give her some advertisement. Asshole

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.