Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell your friend “yes” 😉. Florida didn’t win the lottery on governors either, but at least our weather’s nice.
Corrupt governors? At least neither of you have to live in a country run by Boris the buffoon and our weather is always crap, except for the three days we have summer. 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Tattle Family seems in distress today: computer drowning, cancer, creeping COVID, Mold Manor, Maassive fucks, international politics, and Sweet Girl’s damn haircut.

Let’s lighten the mood with another episode of “Who Wore It Better.” Next up: Onion Goggles. I know Big P is a contender in this category, but I just couldn’t stomach adding her. So she wins the bronze. Throw a “heart” for Sweet Girl or a “wow” for Weird Wayne. Thanks for playing. ❤
421509BE-2DD0-4E93-859F-1DEC863A984F.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The ends look layered or scraggly in this pic, as they are going every which way 🤔 which is why I made the reference to a kid cutting their own hair.

A chin or shoulder length blunt cut (like she previously had when younger) would have been cute and practical. I have not watched the haircut vlog yet. So maybe it looks better than in this pic. View attachment 702652
God love her. It will never look like this again. It will be yanked back off her face. Poor thing.

They have to sedate her for dental appointments I remember them touching on that subject in the old house so they don’t take unless it’s an emergency and Abbie can’t tell them her tooth hurts
God forbid regular cleanings and X-rays to avoid problems!!

Reactions: 12
The Tattle Family seems in distress today: computer drowning, cancer, creeping COVID, Mold Manor, Maassive fucks, international politics, and Sweet Girl’s damn haircut.

Let’s lighten the mood with another episode of “Who Wore It Better.” Next up: Onion Goggles. I know Big P is a contender in this category, but I just couldn’t stomach adding her. So she wins the bronze. Throw a “heart” for Sweet Girl or a “wow” for Weird Wayne. Thanks for playing. ❤
View attachment 702669
Wide Load Wayne!🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Abbie is a junior now?? She was a sophomore earlier in the week, according to the ever plugged in P., perhaps she was able to skip a year.
Can Abbie go to that school past her ‘senior’ year? In my state kids in alternative educational programs can go until they’re 22 years old.

Asshat says Abbie didn't use her device on the trip because everything she communicates has to do with home... you mean dunkin, cart ride, zaxbys, bathroom? He wants to program it for the RV...lol..wonder what that would be?

That house leaks every time it rains it seems like. Did you all catch he said there was standing water in the basement? OMG... I bet that place really is moldy.. Sounds like that door that doesn't fit is swollen from all the humidity from all the water leakage.
Shouldn’t it be or programmed for life in general? Omg these people are a joke! And poor Ab has to live with it. I do wonder how she would be had she been raised by parents who followed through with teaching her the basics early on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God help us all
Seriously doubt if Dipsilla Plaqueandbooger Mess ever passed any basic chemistry course. If she does try mixing chemicals in the kitchen, I’d advise everyone to clear out of the house. She must like wearing the lab coat just to further her episodic sex romps with the Ass where she gets to play doctor to his nurse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The ends look layered or scraggly in this pic, as they are going every which way 🤔 which is why I made the reference to a kid cutting their own hair.

A chin or shoulder length blunt cut (like she previously had when younger) would have been cute and practical. I have not watched the haircut vlog yet. So maybe it looks better than in this pic. View attachment 702652
It's not worth watching! Abbie looks really cute for about three seconds. Then she puts her head forward like usual and her hair/style gets all messed up. I am assuming this photo is the after effects and let's be honest, it looks like tit.
They need to stop labeling her as a typical teenager. She is Abbie, an individual who loves to rock and eat her hair. She needs a damn bob! Her hair is going to be up in a damn ponytail for the next year until her next haircut. They are just pathetic people and they need to get over this typical tit and start accepting her for who she is. Ahhhhhhh! Okay rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking to increase their product line and their bottom line, SlimeLife added the biggest bottom in the business to their Elite Advisory Committee - Big P!

The Muppets Present “Not So Great Moments in Science” with Professor Bunsen Honeydew, his trusted laboratory assistant Beaker and featuring Miss Piggy.

DE192B0D-6175-4BE4-B43B-231EE5186434.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Priscilla, when was that ball pit emptied, washed and sanitized? Same with the balls...washed and sanitized, every last one of them, or do you have replacenents to switch out during the cleaning process? How often has Abbie's inspired sensory fabric booth been cleaned/sanitized?...Small, hand held props a lot of your customers seem to like using near or on their mouths and noses...etc...
Oh oh! I know the answer to these questions! (raises hand like in grade school) The answer is “ never”.

Looking to increase their product line and their bottom line, SlimeLife added the biggest bottom in the business to their Elite Advisory Committee - Big P!

The Muppets Present “Not So Great Moments in Science” with Professor Bunsen Honeydew, his trusted laboratory assistant Beaker and featuring Miss Piggy.

View attachment 702699
More like, Elite Advisory Team. EAT for short. 🐷🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can Abbie go to that school past her ‘senior’ year? In my state kids in alternative educational programs can go until they’re 22 years old.

Shouldn’t it be or programmed for life in general? Omg these people are a joke! And poor Ab has to live with it. I do wonder how she would be had she been raised by parents who followed through with teaching her the basics early on.
Currently, the school has programs until a certain age but they are suppose to be building a full Autism learning/living village. This would allow the individuals to be within the village indefinitely and individuals that are in the other career classes would be able to work within the village and even possibly live in the village, for the rest of their life.
There are several of these villages around the US but they are very tricky because they come with huge price tags and insurance doesn’t cover them usually.
So; who knows when Abbie would be forced to leave due to her age and disabilities?
I will say, her grant runs out when she turns 22. So, Asa and Priscilla would need to break apart the piggy bank then, to start paying 100% of her schooling then.,

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 702699
OMG!!! 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Guyths!! :LOL:

It's a sad week in the Whimsical household. I spilled an entire glass of gatorade on our 2 year old, $1,300 laptop😤🤬😭...right on the keyboard.
It was like Niagara Falls pouring out when I turned it upside down, only blue, as it was blue gatorade. 🤔😲🤦‍♀️

Despite our best efforts to save it, we don't think it's coming back. 😭 I was forced to get my mac mini out of storage for now. It's better than nothing but not as fast or loaded with as many cool programs as the laptop was...one of those programs being being photoshop. 😕
I have an old version of photoshop I used on my previous mac computers, but that will require some searching to find. Until I can figure this out, Whimsy is on a forced break from making fun of the mASSive via photoshop fun...carry on fellow photoshoppers:cool:🥰🤩, Tattle is in good hands as always!! My creations shall be back...hopefully...one day...sooner than later!!

I can still post screenshots from my iPhone, but that's not nearly as creative!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

I'm attaching a previous creation...one of the many I thankfully have saved on a thumb drive! :m😂
View attachment 702644
Yeah, whatever happened to that Zumba class? Did she even go?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.