Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Abbie is a junior now?? She was a sophomore earlier in the week, according to the ever plugged in P., perhaps she was able to skip a year.
This school they can stay into their twenties! I wonder what she’ll be then! They teach ABA it’s a glorified daycare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's done that a couple of times. She isn't even looking at what she's pressing. I don't think she truly understands what each button means.
They don't work with her with the iPad. Just put pictures on it, give it to her, maybe show her the picture once and say her use of words is increasing! Just so frustrating wanting to slap the tit out of them hoping they wake up from the "make believe" world they're living in but they are so far gone nothing is going to change them. Nothing Things are just going to get worse for Abbie the older she gets...Unfortunately, I can only forsee residential care in her future because her escalating physical tantrums/
??meltdowns will become too violent to handle in a home environment. I hope I'm wrong!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ohh ok. Thank you. I was wondering who Summer was and why she’s always with them.

So he cheated on P? Wow.
Yep he did, Summer was always with them cuz she babysits Abbie cuz Isaiah had his own life and he was in school

Reactions: 9
Agreed. The school several times asked them to work on things at home and they refuse to. They couldn't even follow dumbed down curriculum when Ab was doing homeschool.
About the only thing you see them do is drag that bloody hedgehog thing out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohh ok. Thank you. I was wondering who Summer was and why she’s always with them.

So he cheated on P? Wow.
Yeah, theirs was a shotgun wedding, and Ass decided, when their son was a toddler, that married life wasn’t for him, so he walked out. He promptly got another woman pregnant and high-tailed it back to Cilla Sue.

Edited to add: Then make-up baby Abs came along and the rest is YouTube fame and fortune history.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Agreed. The school several times asked them to work on things at home and they refuse to. They couldn't even follow dumbed down curriculum when Ab was doing homeschool.
They can’t even get her to school on time!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
And how do you feel about the Floridian Tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
P constantly touching Abbie and her hair.. both of them buzzing around... amping the situation up as much as possible... I would have NEVER guessed they used treats to get her to comply!! :rolleyes: The 5 steps..OMG.. I noticed they showed very little of the actual "hair cut". ... they probably ended up holding her down like they did when they were getting her ready for that dance.

Abbie in the back seat on the way home most likely eating her hair and looking like cousin IT.... all so she doesn't look "special needs"... LOL.. P said she picked a hairstyle out and Abbie approved it..she had no idea what she was showing her ... they are both such idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just watching Josh's video and he really didn't put us in a favorable light. I almost thought he was supportive at one time. It was his JessFam Calls me out video, please if someone else views it tell me what you think. He did seem to lump together several gossip sites. But still doesn't seem like he's our friend.
He uses us for info, hardly putting in work.
He gets stuff wrong or forgets important facts on certain topics.
That being said, I do still appreciate his effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The expert of all the things has spoken and now he's waiting on the adulation from the leghumpers. 1-2-3 begin! They're IDIOTS!! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I c

I couldnt agree more. That house is nothing special with a non-existent back garden, a poky awkward kitchen, small bedrooms but they think it looks grand and that is all that matters to them. The fact there is water coming in at the foundations is very worrying. There could be all sorts of rot going on.
They actually turned that pool area into a mess taking out those privacy bushes and adding the so-called tiki bar. Then that area for the dogs alongside what was Summer's room...must be a mess all the time!÷. There isn't a backyard at all. Just pool, breezeway (patio) and that's it! That so-called pond was a waste. Poor Squirt relegated to it after living in an aquarium then finding his way out and he's gone. The fish! A disaster obviously after a month of no care...I'm sure died being in that stagnant mess!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Successful my ass....thats why Pig had candy in her hand, and he barely filmed anything. The parts he didn't show were tantrums. Pig wasn't about to get it cut the way everyone said it looked cute on her. Pig doesn't want anyone to look cuter than her.

Successful my ass....thats why Pig had candy in her hand, and he barely filmed anything. The parts he didn't show were tantrums. Pig wasn't about to get it cut the way everyone said it looked cute on her. Pig doesn't want anyone to look cuter than her.
Still looks like a zombie cuz it still hangs in her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And how do you feel about the Floridian Tattlers?
I've met many, many wonderful people in Florida....It's strictly the state I detest....the weather and lack of seasons...the flat boring landscape...having to deal with hurricanes....not my thing....It's like living in the movie Groundhog Day.... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.