Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Isaiah in that ball pit too playing around??? How much do they threaten that young man to do these things!!! Unless he's that emotionally stunted in his maturity level!!! What 19 year old would be caught doing that to "advertise" mom's business???
I think that was why his girlfriend relationship lasted such a short time. She soon realised how dull, dumb and immature he is. Plus the ghastly parents. Sensible girl got out quick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Was that Isaiah in that ball pit too playing around??? How much do they threaten that young man to do these things!!! Unless he's that emotionally stunted in his maturity level!!! What 19 year old would be caught doing that to "advertise" mom's business???
Definitely not my 19 year old son! Nor would I ever dream of asking him to 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed in one screenshot that she was "using" the iPad...clicking on buttons while holding the iPad upside down!
She's done that a couple of times. She isn't even looking at what she's pressing. I don't think she truly understands what each button means.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love to see her first daughter walk into SelfishWorld one day when he and Priss are there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I found this video of ASSa talking about absentee parents. Ironically he states regardless of whether you're a parent of an NT child or not, "you need to man up" (his exact words). This video was made before it was revealed he fathered another daughter. Too bad the internet is forever ASSa, you shameless shithead.

He should listen to his own advice. What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
About the house:
First, they received concessions from the seller to have the whole roof replaced, when they purchased the house. They have had issues already twice with the repairs, once right after it was replaced and then when the Wee’s were visiting (remember Asa hollered at the guests to go get him things to stop the water). Lowe’s apparently had done the replacement and Assahat has screamed at them about the shotty work done. I guess he will learn one day to hire qualified and quality contractors to do jobs, instead of the cheapest that he can get…
Secondly, the house, as of last month, still has an open electrical permit opened due to unpermitted electrical work in the kitchen. So, until there permit is cleared up, the house will sit. Also, it will be hard to get someone to overlook a recent violation for unpermitted work, especially with the price of their house.
Thirdly, they purchased on a 8-year arm, meaning that unless they have been paying more than the minimum house payments, they haven’t touched a dime of principal in the house and have some interested attacked to the price tag..
So, yes, I can see them trying to put the house up for sale but they will loose their shirts in the sale.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Florida market is insane now....I bet thats why the'd want to sell...they can get a boatload more for that house than what they paid...don't forget they updated their kitchen and from what I remember they had a new roof....and a new roof in Florida is not cheap...for my house in Boca we paid nearly $28,000...it's no joke...they could get some good cash if they sell now...however, you need to buy something else and where they are in Florida is not cheap...the rest of Jacksonville is a shithole...but thats my opinion of Florida....that place is nothing but 2 degrees from hell on a good day....the whole state is a swamp.....I hated living there.....left after a couple of years. You can keep that hot, humid, bug infested, hellhole. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Yeah visited family one time, not a fan of Florida. No offense to those that live there, but I’m in Cali and would never leave here

Reactions: 10
Got to say...
Ha! HA! HA! Karma witches! Family of scum.🤢
Nothing in life has ever gone their way, and it never will. They are those kind of people. Continue the pride, the greed, the resentment, the gluttony and most of all the evils of exploitation. Let us not forget how easy abandoning his flesh and blood has come to Moobie Dick Breath. Continue all of it...
Life will continue to give it right back , you bleeping fools.
The haters..lmao. They will always be there.
Nothing will ever be enough for Pigbitch. Never enough money. Never enough food. Abbie will continue to spiral physically and mentally. The money will diminish. The walls will continue to mold. The friends...The Sisterhood (😂) WILL disappear. The ridicule will not. Everything they touch will continue to turn to dog tit.
and....
They will always be perplexed by it all.
They are that crappy.
Disgusted. I have no more filter for these fucks. Not that I had much of one to begin with...😂 I know.
This is what you are worthy of Moobie Maassive. Nothing more...unless it is an added 100-200 lbs to this witch. You are well deserving of that. It is coming...don’t you worry!😜😎😜
90F849B5-6530-4E20-8863-9DC9F4634231.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve recently started watching. Can anyone tell me is Summer their daughter? Who is Kylie? How many children do they have? I’m lost lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About the house:
First, they received concessions from the seller to have the whole roof replaced, when they purchased the house. They have had issues already twice with the repairs, once right after it was replaced and then when the Wee’s were visiting (remember Asa hollered at the guests to go get him things to stop the water). Lowe’s apparently had done the replacement and Assahat has screamed at them about the shotty work done. I guess he will learn one day to hire qualified and quality contractors to do jobs, instead of the cheapest that he can get…
Secondly, the house, as of last month, still has an open electrical permit opened due to unpermitted electrical work in the kitchen. So, until there permit is cleared up, the house will sit. Also, it will be hard to get someone to overlook a recent violation for unpermitted work, especially with the price of their house.
Thirdly, they purchased on a 8-year arm, meaning that unless they have been paying more than the minimum house payments, they haven’t touched a dime of principal in the house and have some interested attacked to the price tag..
So, yes, I can see them trying to put the house up for sale but they will loose their shirts in the sale.
I agree 100%. And the fact they've allowed the mold issue to go on is alarming. Everyone in that house is subjected to a toxic environment daily. And that house Emily and Lurch bought isn't all that great either. I thought their house in Oregon was so much nicer. At least Emily and Lurch backed out of that house that had serious issues with water in the crawl space. She was smart to see they were trying to cover it up and it would cost a whole lot of $$$ to fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree 100%. And the fact they've allowed the mold issue to go on is alarming. Everyone in that house is subjected to a toxic environment daily. And that house Emily and Lurch bought isn't all that great either. I thought their house in Oregon was so much nicer. At least Emily and Lurch backed out of that house that had serious issues with water in the crawl space. She was smart to see they were trying to cover it up and it would cost a whole lot of $$$ to fix it.
Lurch is pretty switched on and very practical. That wife of hers is a dumpy misery guts. Arsewipe needs to get Lurch round for some advice as he clearly has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isnt Florida full of sinkholes? Now that would be karma....
Amen! 😂🤣😂 I hope he dwells on his life purpose and contribution to society he chose today 10 years from now when he is rolling a 600 lb beast over to wash her ass, Abbie weighs 250 and has taken to beating his ass, Isaiah is married to Taj, and daughter #1 has happily forgotten who ASSa even is. They collectively are less than the horse tit on the bottom of my boot. I smile big knowing they earned every single bit of their tit life. 😃 They truly have. May she peck at your shoulder all day, and honk all damn night. What’s that I hear? Dunkin’...Dunkin’ Dunkin’
👀👀
Better get to stepping and get her nightly sugar rush. You will need the poor us, no sleep, cannot figure it out content for the upcoming first day of Sweet Girls’s Sophomore, Junior...ah duck it..First day of another year of daycare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Disappearing chins!
Whoa! When you enlarge her chest area——EGADS! There are so many really large mole looking spots. Could each one be a risk of melanoma? And the splotchy areas. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be wearing sunscreen. What possible reason would she have to risk cancer like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve recently started watching. Can anyone tell me is Summer their daughter? Who is Kylie? How many children do they have? I’m lost lol.
Nope she’s not,they met her when she’s was 13 (I think) at an event caused Surfers For Autism,Kylie is her friend,A&P have 2 kids together and A has an older daughter from an affair he had when the kids were small

Reactions: 16
Nope she’s not,they met her when she’s was 13 (I think) at an event caused Surfers For Autism,Kylie is her friend,A&P have 2 kids together and A has an older daughter from an affair he had when the kids were small
Ohh ok. Thank you. I was wondering who Summer was and why she’s always with them.

So he cheated on P? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.