Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truth!! And the women she refers to as being above her are largely women who joined Slime in its infancy and now have 6-8k BG under them. Or women who like her had a big following like the Scientology lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That last sentence "it won't be handed to you and it takes time and consistency." Wow, what a concept. Do you think that may have worked with helping your IDD daughter navigate better in this world? You sure as hell have failed as a Mother to that child. "All the things" will never fill your empty black heart you bleeping low class piece of tit.
“I’ve opened multiple businesses”. These grifters think they are so much bigger than they are, in every aspect of their lives. It’s astonishing that such huge egos find space to exist amidst all the blubber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄
Its a damn shame actually. I am a bag snob. We all have our "things", bags are mine. Those clutches alone run from $200-$300. The totes can go as high as $600. Anyway, wasting a good bag by adding that damn Slimelife logo just makes me sick as hell LOL

Reactions: 21
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
I couldn't imagine being in a "squad" with someone who has no idea they are in one or walking around with a bag with their name on it. Only complete creepers would buy that backpack.. These people need to stop trying to make Abbie a brand and let her live her life in peace. It's weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Truth!! And the women she refers to as being above her are largely women who joined Slime in its infancy and now have 6-8k BG under them. Or women who like her had a big following like the Scientology lady.
That anti MLM youtuber "Not the Good Girl" has been in multiple MLM's and the top percentage in some.. she admitted that the only reason she got there was NOT just hard work but that she had a social media following before she started..and that she would not have been able to achieve that level without it.

But yea.. the ones that make any money (at all) are usually in at the right time or they have a large following of some kind. I bet the people under P are struggling and possibly buying products with their own money to keep up.. waiting for when they "make it big"...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That anti MLM youtuber "Not the Good Girl" has been in multiple MLM's and the top percentage in some.. she admitted that the only reason she got there was NOT just hard work but that she had a social media following before she started..and that she would not have been able to achieve that level without it.

But yea.. the ones that make any money (at all) are usually in at the right time or they have a large following of some kind. I bet the people under P are struggling and possibly buying products with their own money to keep up.. waiting for when they "make it big"...
Agreed! And 100% her downline sell more to themselves then anyone else. i would say none of them are making any money And most would be losing. Hey they may have friends now, pay to play, pay for friends. Those friendships will end when their commercial relationship ends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Its a damn shame actually. I am a bag snob. We all have our "things", bags are mine. Those clutches alone run from $200-$300. The totes can go as high as $600. Anyway, wasting a good bag by adding that damn Slimelife logo just makes me sick as hell LOL
Me too! I'm obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're still not a Designer Bag girl.
🤣

I just looked at a few of these Gigi New York bags online...the price for the larger ones seems to range from $335-$395 full price (on the Neiman Marcus website). I was surprised to see the "mock croc" bags are actual leather, as they don't look it in any of the SlimeLifers' photos, so I guess that accounts for some of the price. But you can buy plenty of non-luxury or past-their-prime designers/brands (e.g. Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Kooba) for the same price...usually with better design details. Gigi seems to be one of those weird no-name brands that don't make sense to me...they're sold alongside brands with better name recognition in the handbag department at mid-range stores like Macy's and Nordstrom...but the designs are extremely basic and they seem to exist solely to be marked down and sent along to overstock outlets like TJ Maxx. My hunch is that brands like these are just one arm of a wholesale "private label" business where they make most of their money by offering bag designs for other brands to put their own labels on. (Linea Pelle, which had its heyday around the same time Kooba did, is now solely a private label business and no longer offers designs under their own name.)

So, essentially...extremely not "designer."

Reactions: 17
I use to be a bag snob but now a days I just throw tit in a little tote my hairdresser gave me and away I go!!! I'm tired of lugging around a ton of tit. The bigger the purse the more I put in it. Besides, nobody gives two shits what kind of purse your carrying and if they do, duck em! 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At the end of the vlog I couldnt figure out why he had one of Big P's crazy eye pics in the corner, until I saw the Travel Maass logo on the opposite side.
He's desperate to get the humper's traveling, isnt he? 😂 😂

1628115830902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I use to be a bag snob but now a days I just throw tit in a little tote my hairdresser gave me and away I go!!! I'm tired of lugging around a ton of tit. The bigger the purse the more I put in it. Besides, nobody gives two shits what kind of purse your carrying and if they do, duck em! 🙃
Yeah, I carry a cute backpack from TJ Max that I bought two years ago. For some odd reasons, I get compliments on it. On the extremely rare times I get dressed up, I have a Coach bag. I like my backpack better. 😎. Besides a family member who likes to judge, nobody cares what I wear or which bag I carry. I dress to be comfy and to be happy in my skin. Also, I only go out a few times a week, and one of those times is grocery shopping and visiting my mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread ladies!
❤
If there is one thing that grates my nerves more than anything else when it comes to these jackasses is and always has been Pigfuckle’s need to mark her territory in these vlogs. Every vlog, regardless of what channel it comes from, this witch is going to find a way to make a part of it about her. This SpankieWrld tit drives me nuts. I hate the constant attempt at pushing Pig and her “brand”. The beginning of this video is nothing but a damn commercial. The End. Pig piled on some more pounds during the RV trip, as we knew she would......So, the fact that Tinkerslime is literally a waddling, slurring, lisping SpankieWrld billboard..and I get to make fun of her for it, is the ONLY way I can stomach this BS. 🤓
UGH! I hope those ridiculous ass SW shirts get used for a litterbox. Here kitty kitty. Get after it Nala! 😻😹😻
215FC0F3-F861-4B7C-8C37-66766B75FAD4.jpeg

Yes Pig. He caught you on camera. Why hide it? We have all seen it! I mean, the gunt was laying in your lap as you beached in the passenger seat of the truck a few days ago. The only one you are fooling is yourself, dumb ass!🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh no doubt, I agree! I dont care what anyone else thinks of my purses/bags, I like them. They bring me pleasure, like some other women like shoes or jewelry or certain brands of clothing. And while Gigi is hardly YSL, they are a far better than the Target bag's Big P normally carries. Slimelife is actually pretty smart. By customizing them with their logo the #bossbabes would have a hard time reselling them! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.