Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they don’t want to spend money on clothes for Abby. They always shop clearance at the discount stores. Yet big p is buying brand new at Lane Bryant. I’ve never seen her get any clothes for Abby at a name brand store. She recently got some stuff at target. Which at least carries some on trend things. Why can’t they shop at American eagle, pac sun, forever 21, Tillies, Francescas, Nike… etc. i won’t be super surprised if we see a shopping haul from “new” stores for sweet girl! “Typical teen shopping haul”
They need to just stick with the basics. Shorts, jeans, T-shirts. It’s not like Abby is going out on dates or parties with friends, sadly. She needs school clothes and that needs to be something that contains her pull up, and easy on easy off. There’s no reason to dress her up for school. She’s probably going to have at least one clothing change throughout the day so just stick with jeans, shorts, T-shirts

Reactions: 23
So am I right in thinking Abbie starts school tomorrow? And when does Hoglet start back at Uni? I reckon they have bought him a Jeep to be collected when they go up there to buy all the furniture etc for the new dogs. So who is going to look after Abbie? They cant hoik her out of school a few days after the start of a new term. Or can they? They would be fined for that in the UK. Do you think they'll take the caravan to stay in or yet another expensive hotel?

Interestingly, Hoglet has not been in recent vlogs. I think he has had enough of them big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can understand the "after" reward. Yeah, something she indicates or something known that she really likes but, the plying her with candy through the hair trim (because they didn't really get a cut), No! I wouldn't do it. Oh, she would sit for the trim though! Voluntarily or otherwise. If otherwise, then the end reward would vanish!
She just gets her way again!...'feed me, feed me candy!' Nope. Wouldn't happen. Sorry.

Reactions: 14
They need to just stick with the basics. Shorts, jeans, T-shirts. It’s not like Abby is going out on dates or parties with friends, sadly. She needs school clothes and that needs to be something that contains her pull up, and easy on easy off. There’s no reason to dress her up for school. She’s probably going to have at least one clothing change throughout the day so just stick with jeans, shorts, T-shirts
There are loads of modest, cute cloths they could put her in. She wouldn't even have to be stuck with just jeans and tshirts all the time.

P has zero style or fashion. No creativity or imagination either. She needs to go steal some more ideas from pinterest.

She has no interest in Abigail at all. Only reason she buys anything for her at all is so she has excuse to shop and spend money. Plus another reason to not be home and away from Ab. Guaranteed she spent more money on herself and HER son than on one trip than she does on Ab the entire year. P just doesn't care enough to try and dress Ab nicely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
check out who is in the ball pit now...

I am sad looking at this picture of little girls after seeing reports about all the children in Florida that are in the hospital for COVID right now. Also knowing that these girls probably won't be wearing masks at school either.

So it is okay to mention not being a fan of Josh and his videos now? I think I was told that I can't mention him unless it has to do with FA-which it did.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ends look layered or scraggly in this pic, as they are going every which way 🤔 which is why I made the reference to a kid cutting their own hair.

A chin or shoulder length blunt cut (like she previously had when younger) would have been cute and practical. I have not watched the haircut vlog yet. So maybe it looks better than in this pic. View attachment 702652
Maybe if we use reverse psychology on PrissAss' tweeny brain...'oh that shoulder or chin cut didn't look good on Abbie at all!'...
Go with that Prisclla...Ms. Tweeny Tiny brain!
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sad looking at this picture of little girls after seeing reports about all the children in Florida that are in the hospital for COVID right now. Also knowing that these girls probably won't be wearing masks at school either.

So it is okay to mention not being a fan of Josh and his videos now? I think I was told that I can't mention him unless it has to do with FA-which it did.
Luckily, my county in Florida, since yesterday afternoon, has a school mask mandate - unless the parent decides, in writing, to opt out.

Reactions: 8
This isn’t Selfiewrld jax but it shows that this business was never about family fun. Priscilla and Asa knew that though…

She needs a good support bra 😂😂😂

Corrupt governors? At least neither of you have to live in a country run by Boris the buffoon and our weather is always crap, except for the three days we have summer. 😋
I find Boris really entertaining.

Corrupt governors? At least neither of you have to live in a country run by Boris the buffoon and our weather is always crap, except for the three days we have summer. 😋
I find Boris really entertaining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they don’t want to spend money on clothes for Abby. They always shop clearance at the discount stores. Yet big p is buying brand new at Lane Bryant. I’ve never seen her get any clothes for Abby at a name brand store. She recently got some stuff at target. Which at least carries some on trend things. Why can’t they shop at American eagle, pac sun, forever 21, Tillies, Francescas, Nike… etc. i won’t be super surprised if we see a shopping haul from “new” stores for sweet girl! “Typical teen shopping haul”
When I was in high school, I volunteered my Saturday mornings to hang out with handicapped teens. They would be dropped off at the school for three hours to allow their parents to have time to do whatever they needed to do. One one of the teens was my friend's older brother who had Down Syndrome. This young man was dressed impeccably. He wore the same trendy clothes that his brothers wore and he was treated the same as his brothers. Once a week they would take him to the local and treat him to a beer and hang out with friends. Sadly, he was the exception as some of the other kids were not as fortunate. The parents didn't take pride in how their kids were dressed and it made them stand out more than they should. To me, it made the more vulnerable to bullying. There is no reason that The Beast couldn't find pretty tops and pants for Abbie that she wouldn't be able to tug or tear off. The Massholes and Abbie are defined by Autism but in my friend's family, Down Syndrome didn't define anyone. I get so annoyed when Moobs wears his autism watch strap, wristband, sunglasses and T-shirt. He is a walking billboard and it is not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's not worth watching! Abbie looks really cute for about three seconds. Then she puts her head forward like usual and her hair/style gets all messed up. I am assuming this photo is the after effects and let's be honest, it looks like tit.
They need to stop labeling her as a typical teenager. She is Abbie, an individual who loves to rock and eat her hair. She needs a damn bob! Her hair is going to be up in a damn ponytail for the next year until her next haircut. They are just pathetic people and they need to get over this typical tit and start accepting her for who she is. Ahhhhhhh! Okay rant over!
Can't help but rant with the way these two are. It's so hard not to! Plenty of time smh and yelling at my phone screen! The incompetence is just so very obvious! If only Child Protective Services saw some of these vlogs/videos...there could be no denying it! Thet need to be caught off their guard with a random, impromptu inspection!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Sunday! Pig the Slimeitist. 😹 How about that hoof placement on the counter? Don’t we all put our paws as far away from our body as possible? When you take to looking awkward as duck in order to hide your expansive girth, perhaps it is time to lay off the carbs. Just a thought. In typical Hoedown Hillbilly Livestock fashion.....who needs droppers and test tubes when you can make yer soap with a fancy measuring cup and a turkey baster. TURKEY BASTER. 🤔🤭🤔 Okay then....
View attachment 703304
Same day tit. What is this sorcery you conjure Tinkerhog? Bibbity boppity Boo! Al la kazzaam! POOF! No more jowls..no extra chins. You need to bottle this potion up and start slinging it. Call it Lipo in a Bottle.🐷💫⭐💫👩🏽‍🔬
View attachment 703317
Was she drunk in those screenshots in her lab coat, holding onto the counter for balance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
did anyone else notice in one of the vlogs the other day where Cilla was explaining Abbies clothing? She said they they have to be careful about modesty and necklines etc. Quite rightly so cilla, so far so good. But then goes on to say say that this is why you see her wearing clothes that are a bit more mature for her age….nope, big p, you just got no style. There are a heck of a lot of clothes between skimpy teenager clothes with half your body showing and middle aged floaty horrible things. I appreciate it’s hard sometimes to buy clothes for a special needs person (my mum has to buy clothes for my 35 year old autistic brother and finds it hard sometimes) but surely Summer or Becca could maybe point her in the right direction.
Have you seen how sloppy SummersEve and Becca dress?

So am I right in thinking Abbie starts school tomorrow? And when does Hoglet start back at Uni? I reckon they have bought him a Jeep to be collected when they go up there to buy all the furniture etc for the new dogs. So who is going to look after Abbie? They cant hoik her out of school a few days after the start of a new term. Or can they? They would be fined for that in the UK. Do you think they'll take the caravan to stay in or yet another expensive hotel?

Interestingly, Hoglet has not been in recent vlogs. I think he has had enough of them big time.
I think the school is relieved when she is not there and its not like she is at that over priced day care to learn anything.

Was she drunk in those screenshots in her lab coat, holding onto the counter for balance?
Slimeitist...you are brilliant Meow!

He reminds me of a big 'ole bullfrog.
No, that was Jeremiah, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
did anyone else notice in one of the vlogs the other day where Cilla was explaining Abbies clothing? She said they they have to be careful about modesty and necklines etc. Quite rightly so cilla, so far so good. But then goes on to say say that this is why you see her wearing clothes that are a bit more mature for her age….nope, big p, you just got no style. There are a heck of a lot of clothes between skimpy teenager clothes with half your body showing and middle aged floaty horrible things. I appreciate it’s hard sometimes to buy clothes for a special needs person (my mum has to buy clothes for my 35 year old autistic brother and finds it hard sometimes) but surely Summer or Becca could maybe point her in the right direction.
I guess my opinion differs from some about Abbie's dress... not that I stick up for the Massives and their exploitation of her. I feel like as long as she is groomed and is comfortable in her clothing..that is the most important. Abbie does not care about style..she could care less. She will never be in a place where she will be bullied because of her clothing.

Having said that... I do not think Abbie is appropriately groomed..we see her hands and fingernails dirty, her feet dirty..questionable whether she gets her pull up changed often enough and questionable whether her teeth get brushed like they should. Hair should be in a short, neat style so she isn't eating it and in her face or pulled back so tightly it is coming out.

I would much rather see her being groomed like she should and cared for in that way then stylish clothes... of course I guess she could have both as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh no! So sorry! What a bummer. Glad you have something to fall back on for now!
@convert70
Thank you!! :love:There is such a difference between a Mac and a PC and trying to remember the keyboard is almost opposite, among other things, has had me pulling my hair out at times.o_O🥴😂😂 My son has a gaming desktop that is about 4 years old that he replaced last year with a faster one for college, plus he has a laptop for college, & he said we could use his older PC if we want...(it's just sitting in his room literally doing nothing but collecting dust) and honestly, I'm fine with using either for the time being.

However, my other half is "Man Whimsical" (Like @WowMeowMeowWow's "Man Meow" 😻😂 😂 ) and he is not a mac fan nor does he want to deal with the 4 year old PC, 🤦‍♀️as we would need to get a new keyboard/monitor, wifi card, etc sooooooo he is researching new laptops or a new desktop as I type. 🤷‍♀️

I honestly do not think we need to replace it just yet as he uses his phone for everything and I was the only one who really used the now drown laptop...but he insists on getting a new one. One thing I've learned with this man over the years is that he works hard, saves money and financially plans well, so when he/we want/need something, we have the money to buy it...so I guess if he wants to get a new computer, who am I to argue it, right. 🤔 I just feel awful that I drown the other one, but he said to me today "Quit beating yourself up, things happen, no biggie" So it looks like Whimsical will be resume photoshopping Big P sooner than later! :love::m:m

Until then, I'm living vicariously thru all the amazing photoshop goddesses on here!! 🥰
This one is killing me at the moment!! 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20210808-005915_2 (1).png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.