Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though some of those clothes may be “appropriate”, they don’t look comfortable. Like those super high waisted “fancy” shorts. Those look so in comfy. And some of those shirts have weird necklines and the fabrics just don’t look comfortable. Cotton T-shirt’s and athletic shorts or jeans would be so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have to sedate her for dental appointments I remember them touching on that subject in the old house so they don’t take unless it’s an emergency and Abbie can’t tell them her tooth hurts
Abbie can't tell them her tooth hurts......hmmmm.....the EXACT reason you take that kid to the dentist from the time she was a baby....so no problems arise....and if that kid don't have any cavities from the amount of donuts and crap she eats every minute of the day....coupled with the lack of proper brushing....then that is the biggest miracle to be bestowed on humans since Jesus turned water to wine.

So am I right in thinking Abbie starts school tomorrow? And when does Hoglet start back at Uni? I reckon they have bought him a Jeep to be collected when they go up there to buy all the furniture etc for the new dogs. So who is going to look after Abbie? They cant hoik her out of school a few days after the start of a new term. Or can they? They would be fined for that in the UK. Do you think they'll take the caravan to stay in or yet another expensive hotel?

Interestingly, Hoglet has not been in recent vlogs. I think he has had enough of them big time.
"Hoglet" I can't with some of these names you people come up with!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That is exactly what he hopes and thinks. He’s put out so many videos he can’t remember what he said one, two or three years ago but he’s counting on people not remembering his blatant contradictions. Then if he’s called out on it he either ignores it or bullies and “gaslights” them. He should just put out a “greatest hit” video and be done with the channel. At this point it’s all redundant and repetitive content. How many times can you watch Ab swing? How many times do you watch this SOB blabber word salads of nonsensical, stroke inducing BS.
He's already got multiple videos of the same topic. This haircut vlog being one of them. He just made the titles slightly different.
'Autism Haircut For Back To School - 5 Tips For Success'

and the one from April 20 2017
'5 Tips For Autism Haircuts | Nonverbal Autism | Fathering Autism'

Something that was very telling in the 2017 video:

“She’s had long hair since she was tiny. She’s been growing it since she was about two. And we’re really attached to it. You know, as parents, we tend to cling to the things that we have control over when we have a child with special needs. So, it’s always hard to let go of those things, to change those things up.”

As I said before, A&P have a ‘thing’ about Abbie having long hair. For Princess P, it’s the girly girl, Autism Princess, ‘typical’ teenager thing. For Asshat, it’s about having control – SO shocking!! 😆😆

The tips Asshat talked about in the 2017 video are pretty much the same as the video he just put out. There was no need to make the same video again aside from the fact that he really has nothing for vlogging content and is recycling old videos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Have you seen how sloppy SummersEve and Becca dress?

I think the school is relieved when she is not there and its not like she is at that over priced day care to learn anything.

Slimeitist...you are brilliant Meow!

No, that was Jeremiah, lol.
Summer and Becca dress like total slobs. Tank tops and short shorts or bike shorts sometimes a sloppy big t shirt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree! I’m 60 years old and wouldn’t wear that shirt. You can grab plain t shirts, graphic t shirts and cute tanks in multi color, camouflage, stripes, etc. in stores all over the place…Old Navy, Gap, Marshalls, Francescas, jeez, even Walmart, that are comfy, youthful, cute and inexpensive. I am a jeans and t shirt kind of “granny” and I’m all about comfort but I feel sad that she doesn’t have the ability to pick her own clothes out like a typical teenage girl, so why not try and pick things out for her that she would like or wear if she could voice her opinion.
Exactly! I love the smart-ass t-shirts for my boy because I imagine he would say or feel exactly what the shirt is saying. Things like "Welcome to the NOPE Zone!" because NO seems to be one of his fave words. Character shirts from Marvel or Star Wars. Last Halloween he went to school dressed up like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. Easy costume as we already had the stuff....lol. Maybe it's just because I simply love sarcasm? LOL He's got a couple of Deadpool shirts that I simply adore. I was never a girly girl, so I wear t-shirts and yoga pants a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's already got multiple videos of the same topic. This haircut vlog being one of them. He just made the titles slightly different.
'Autism Haircut For Back To School - 5 Tips For Success'

and the one from April 20 2017
'5 Tips For Autism Haircuts | Nonverbal Autism | Fathering Autism'

Something that was very telling in the 2017 video:

“She’s had long hair since she was tiny. She’s been growing it since she was about two. And we’re really attached to it. You know, as parents, we tend to cling to the things that we have control over when we have a child with special needs. So, it’s always hard to let go of those things, to change those things up.”

As I said before, A&P have a ‘thing’ about Abbie having long hair. For Princess P, it’s the girly girl, Autism Princess, ‘typical’ teenager thing. For Asshat, it’s about having control – SO shocking!! 😆😆

The tips Asshat talked about in the 2017 video are pretty much the same as the video he just put out. There was no need to make the same video again aside from the fact that he really has nothing for vlogging content and is recycling old videos.
Actually, I remember in a video of her either last haircut or the one before, Priscilla wasn’t going in with Asa to get Abbie’s haircut. I think it may have been her last one. But, when they were getting ready to split, Priscilla made a huge production of “do NOT get her hair cut short Assa!” I will have to see if I can find it once home..

Sorry y’all! Some of mine start school on Wednesday and we had to find a new school last minute for some of mine (super long story but Covid stinks), and I am running around trying to get things ready. You know, all the things that the Maass family puts off until the last minute..

Here is one of the videos:

:50 seconds in and Priscilla is screaming no bangs or bobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Sunday! Pig the Slimeitist. 😹 How about that hoof placement on the counter? Don’t we all put our paws as far away from our body as possible? When you take to looking awkward as duck in order to hide your expansive girth, perhaps it is time to lay off the carbs. Just a thought. In typical Hoedown Hillbilly Livestock fashion.....who needs droppers and test tubes when you can make yer soap with a fancy measuring cup and a turkey baster. TURKEY BASTER. 🤔🤭🤔 Okay then....
View attachment 703304
Same day tit. What is this sorcery you conjure Tinkerhog? Bibbity boppity Boo! Al la kazzaam! POOF! No more jowls..no extra chins. You need to bottle this potion up and start slinging it. Call it Lipo in a Bottle.🐷💫⭐💫👩🏽‍🔬
View attachment 703317
Her lab coat is too small lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's already got multiple videos of the same topic. This haircut vlog being one of them.

There was no need to make the same video again aside from the fact that he really has nothing for vlogging content and is recycling old videos.
BINGO!! 👍 The humpers are too dense to figure this out. 🤦🏻‍♀️😵💫😵😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually, I remember in a video of her either last haircut or the one before, Priscilla wasn’t going in with Asa to get Abbie’s haircut. I think it may have been her last one. But, when they were getting ready to split, Priscilla made a huge production of “do NOT get her hair cut short Assa!” I will have to see if I can find it once home..

Sorry y’all! Some of mine start school on Wednesday and we had to find a new school last minute for some of mine (super long story but Covid stinks), and I am running around trying to get things ready. You know, all the things that the Maass family puts off until the last minute..

Here is one of the videos:

:50 seconds in and Priscilla is screaming no bangs or bobs.
So why dont they go to the same hairdresser each time? Its always someone different.

Reactions: 21
So why dont they go to the same hairdresser each time? Its always someone different.
Because that is rule #1 on the “What to do when getting your child on the Autism Spectrum’s haircut.” You know, anywhere free or reduced, for exposure, comes first for A&P..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@convert70
Thank you!! :love:There is such a difference between a Mac and a PC and trying to remember the keyboard is almost opposite, among other things, has had me pulling my hair out at times.o_O🥴😂😂 My son has a gaming desktop that is about 4 years old that he replaced last year with a faster one for college, plus he has a laptop for college, & he said we could use his older PC if we want...(it's just sitting in his room literally doing nothing but collecting dust) and honestly, I'm fine with using either for the time being.

However, my other half is "Man Whimsical" (Like @WowMeowMeowWow's "Man Meow" 😻😂 😂 ) and he is not a mac fan nor does he want to deal with the 4 year old PC, 🤦‍♀️as we would need to get a new keyboard/monitor, wifi card, etc sooooooo he is researching new laptops or a new desktop as I type. 🤷‍♀️

I honestly do not think we need to replace it just yet as he uses his phone for everything and I was the only one who really used the now drown laptop...but he insists on getting a new one. One thing I've learned with this man over the years is that he works hard, saves money and financially plans well, so when he/we want/need something, we have the money to buy it...so I guess if he wants to get a new computer, who am I to argue it, right. 🤔 I just feel awful that I drown the other one, but he said to me today "Quit beating yourself up, things happen, no biggie" So it looks like Whimsical will be resume photoshopping Big P sooner than later! :love::m:m

Until then, I'm living vicariously thru all the amazing photoshop goddesses on here!! 🥰
This one is killing me at the moment!! 😂😂😂
View attachment 704027
This one is my new favorite.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait… they bought Isaiah a jeep?
I knew that old truck was not going to last….. pretty soon they’ll tell us it “broke” or something and he NEEDED a new car…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here is tonight's vlog --

And they're slowly strolling around Ikea, loudly yapping away, without a mask in sight.

In Florida. In Duval county, which currently has a 25%+ positivity rate, where hospitals are out of beds and out of staff and running out of oxygen. Pediatric hospitals are overrun.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If they did buy him a jeep, I’m sure it’s not the basic wrangler… has to be a rubicon or better. Easily $43k ++ (my rubicon was top of the line in 2016, but I bought one left over from 2015, it was right around 40k… I had just got a new job that paid well. Dumb decision, I got decent money for my trade in as well, but it’s now paid off, and I love that jeep) they now make Jeep’s up into the 70k range…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.