Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The locker room vignette looked fun, but then the Shellfish Wrrrld CEO came in and tagged it. And it’s not even hip, artistic graffiti. I bet A is pissed about that. It went from fresh to grimy.
They're so obsessed with getting free advertising by putting their business name everywhere in the booths. Why would someone want selfies that have the business name all over them? lol ruins the aesthetic for the pictures imo. Also she completely ruined that booth wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They sneak into her room and remove splinters while she’s asleep. Or so they say, we all know that’s bs.
I'd like to know how those two lard asses "sneak" in anywhere? Or is that poor child so drugged nothing wakes her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday
So how many of these so called VIP guests will walk out of their "experience" saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here are their employees.. who will ask them if these are the disabled they said they would hire??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 633559
We all know Priscilla is going to be using the open house to try and get this lady to use SmileLife… She does a lot of other brands of skin care and I can see it now.. “Come join my team!! Here is our manager and she is even one of my sisters in SmileLife..”
And the VIP gets to bring three guests - they are scared to death people aren't going to show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funnt
They say they don’t tend to her injuries cuz she fights too much, who cares if she fights too much,them as parents need to actually BE parents and help their child when she sees injured! Not doing so proves they don’t think enough of her to tend to her injures,if she fights people have someone restrain her while the other tends to the injury,simple solution,they need to stop being so lazy! They don’t wanna tend to their kid they shouldn’t have had kids!,kids tend to get injuries and those injuries need to be tended too!
Funny that they can get her to the doctors for her Depo shot and medication;but do not take her for physical ailments . I am sure P loves passing on her fear of doctors to her kids.

Reactions: 23
Here are their employees.. who will ask them if these are the disabled they said they would hire??

Asswipe and Piggy will just claim their employees are autistic or have Aspergers....
No one will ever know and I hate to say this but did anyone really think they would hire anyone with an outward appearance of being disabled or special needs....have to keep that "hip" aesthetic with the 100 year old biker manager ... cheapass props and scary mural. God forbid they actually do something good for the community. I say 6 months tops, then it's shut down and used as a loss on their taxes

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand You Tubers. Why look for a private place to talk at all if you are going to POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE? And Asa being so flippant about how to pronounce the Jamaican guy's name, saying "whatever"...bet he doesn't say "whatever" when HIS name is mispronounced. And he never did get it that the "uneducated" workers on the boat whom they had to teach about autism were RIGHT to be concerned about Abbie swimming. I know Asa hates to admit when someone knows more than he does, but that major blowout wasn't a clue that MAYBE they were right? I know it's been said many times before, but it's crazy how little self-awareness he has! And P, I doubt there are many adults who don't know about autism. You see things all the time about autism. It's trendy and that's why they cling to that label. Other diagnoses that Abbie has (like PICA), I had never heard of. Or how about helping to remove the negative stigma about intellectual disability?
Yes!!!
They were absolutely right about saying that swimming in salt water is not something she should do

Imagine the poor guy at the end of the day… he told the family that is was not a good idea, was disregarded completely and probably made feel uneducated.. and on top of that, THAT WAS A HUGE POONAMI!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

I think these kids look like the demographic that they're looking for. So I think they got that right. Much better to see these people behind the desk other than the crypt keeper.
The thing I think about is do you think these employees actually get paid more than Summer? I know she loves Abbie more than P, but she still should be paid for dealing with her all day.
They give you a whole hour for 20 rooms for $20, it seems like a deal until you see the rooms. I can't imagine people getting excited about touching fabric in the "sensory room", that room looks ridiculous. Everything looks half-assed that we've seen so far. Employees look like they're under 21 so they don't have a strong work ethic. And if they find something else fun to do instead of coming to work they're going to have to deal with it. And then what?
What happens when everyone calls out or/and everyone else is busy? So A&P going to be working when and they can't get replacements? Do they just close the store? What is Sherry's actual job? Just to make sure that the kids are working? Just what young kids like a really old person watching every move they make. 🤔 I'm going with everyone's estimate, 6 months and it's over. Also I hope it's not one of those establishments, where they make you clean stuff when there's no one around, because they'll be cleaning the same spot over and over for the whole shift. I kind of feel sorry for these kids. 😔

Reactions: 14
They're so obsessed with getting free advertising by putting their business name everywhere in the booths. Why would someone want selfies that have the business name all over them? lol ruins the aesthetic for the pictures imo. Also she completely ruined that booth wtf.

That carpet looks horrible. Why would there be carpet in a telephone booth?

That locker room looks horrible.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Assa is trying to destroy the business. The supportive husband who is secretly not supportive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's VIP day! I can't wait for this tit show. What do we think the dynamic duo will wear? Asa always looks like a cartoon character when he dresses up. I'm sure Piggy will have some bright print maxi (SUPER MAXI - with wings) dress that will make her look enormous and a tit ton of cheap makeup on. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes!!!
They were absolutely right about saying that swimming in salt water is not something she should do

Imagine the poor guy at the end of the day… he told the family that is was not a good idea, was disregarded completely and probably made feel uneducated.. and on top of that, THAT WAS A HUGE POONAMI!!!
I feel bad for everyone that was on that boat, but especially the workers. I’m sure Abby crapping all over the boat impacted everyone’s trip negatively and therefore the workers probably didn’t get very good tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.