Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Native Floridian here. No offense taken at all. I GTFO of that state when I was 19 and have not lived there since. Currently in PA and love it. My hubby keeps saying "But your whole family is in Florida, don't you want to live there too?" Nope. I will visit. The sucky autism services there keep me out as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is in gifted classes at school, plays baseball, on the news crew at school, surfs, and is a great "therapist" for his sister. Abigail is our baby girl who is 7. She has Autism and is a handful. We have a special room set up for her with a bed, trampoline, and numerous toys at the shop.
Wow. Such a stark difference! She could have said some positive things about Abbie. She loves going to the beach and being in any kind of water, for example.

And this is also a great example of their parentification of Isaiah. Parentificstion occurs when a child is expected to take on adult responsibilities in the family, often to the detriment of the child. I of course knew Isaiah helped a lot. But in one of their old videos someone posted several days ago (the one where Abbie was extremely hyped up) I noticed that Isaiah was the one buckling her into her seat. And then watching Abbie up in her room. He was like 15 I think? And she describes him at 11 years old being responsible for his “handful” of an autistic little sister.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What would cause him anxiety about it???
What would cause him anxiety about it???
They didn’t act real happy with what he brought them, it just made me imagine how many times he’s tried to pick something out for them, only to get that reaction. I thought he chose well: coffee for the coffee drinker, and a spoon rest for the cook.

Aww man, looks like someone has already vandalized a room! :sneaky::mView attachment 633382
“Douche bag?” Oh yeah, I’d want my little six year old athlete to stand by that one in a selfie! His grandmother would love to get that one! SMH

Reactions: 8
You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like bleeping tit.
And why the duck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.
Why haven’t they created a sensory room for their daughter in the home they bought for her. I guess they keep saying all of these things are for Abbie so then they have evidence if anything ever gets legally challenged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. Such a stark difference! She could have said some positive things about Abbie. She loves going to the beach and being in any kind of water, for example.

And this is also a great example of their parentification of Isaiah. Parentificstion occurs when a child is expected to take on adult responsibilities in the family, often to the detriment of the child. I of course knew Isaiah helped a lot. But in one of their old videos someone posted several days ago (the one where Abbie was extremely hyped up) I noticed that Isaiah was the one buckling her into her seat. And then watching Abbie up in her room. He was like 15 I think? And she describes him at 11 years old being responsible for his “handful” of an autistic little sister.
It's always been "Here's Isaiah...we have a pathological need to present him as The Best Child In The World and won't allow him to do anything that might duck that up. Here's Abbie...she's not a person. Autism really is all there is to her. We don't like her very much either." Even in Assa's old blog and the beginning days of their channel, they really painted Abbie in a negative light a lot of the time. Looking back at that old video someone posted where Abbie kicked Priscilla's ass, I get the feeling Priscilla really got off on opening up about how bad Abbie could be, and basically saying "See what I have to deal with?" It was only when they started to realize that Abbie was the star of the show that the "Autism Princess" narrative really kicked in.

I always felt awful for Isaiah when he was stuck with Abbie during that one YouTube convention, and she had a meltdown in the stairwell (because her parents never should have brought her to that event) and he couldn't contact his parents for help because they were too busy attending a lecture on how to be social media stars. Asa posted the footage with some bullshit about how he didn't know how hard it had been for Isaiah that day, and iirc he said something about how Isaiah never complains...

I always felt like, if Asa was telling the truth when he said he didn't know how hard it had been for Isaiah, it was because he's purposely tried to remain ignorant. Isaiah probably never complained because anytime he tried, Asa told him to suck it up and stop being such a failure. And if he opened up to Priscilla about it on one of their Dreamette dates, she was probably the type of mom who said dumb tit like "Oh, you know how your father is...he just wants you to do your best" and promptly stopped listening so she, too, could remain ignorant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just the fact that they're so flippant about what happened is unbelievable to me.....And I'm SURE PEOPLE WERE NOT OK WITH IT....they make it seem like everyone is supposed to be ok with something like that happening...There are so many things that bother me about this....first being that Abbie has ABSOLUTELY NO DIGNITY....why is there a need to share something so humiliating with the world??? Second....they talk about it as they're walking through the hallways of the ship....WHY if you're going to discuss it wouldn't you do it in your private room? This is so disturbing. Abbie might not have a clue what the hell is going on but as parents wouldn't you want to protect your child's privacy....ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS NO bleeping VOICE???? The level of exploitation in this particular vlog is astounding. As a parent you try to protect your child as much as possible...if that happened to my child, there's no way on earth I would make that public knowledge. PROTECT THIS GIRLS DIGNITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. What the duck is wrong with these people????? They make her a spectacle for all the world to see. Like she's a bleeping side show freak.
Hard episode to get through for sure. 🙁
I think that this vlog is paramount for showing us just how stupid Abbie's parents are. They were in it for the cruise, the huge cabin, the respite, the food and drinks.
How dare Abbie ruin it for them?
How could she embarrass them by having to be hosed off on the boat deck?
These idiots think the world revolves for them. Who cares about the other passengers experience on the boat? (Plane, restaurant, etc...)
I'm sorry honey you have the genetic lottery of two imbeciles for parents.
😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Hey Guys!” Congratulations to Miss Portia on winning the VIP ticket give away.You need to smile, Gurl! You’ve just been blessed with the gift of a lifetime. We hope you’re worthy to be in the presence of royalty. 😉😎
I'm late to the game but she's a total leghumper 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Abbie gets a splinter, they could get it out while she is asleep. It’s not rocket science , for goodness sakes! 😡. When your child is hurt or in a situation, you find a way!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They always have an agenda when they go out. I know there are sometimes where you cannot cater to anyone and things HAVE to be done, But why not give her a choice in the matter when you can? Things like the pharmacy and stuff are some of those places that are non-negotiable, everything else I can pretty much ask him where he wants to go using his communication device (again, using it WITH him to go over our choices). Sometimes I put in something that I need to do first or last, but we always have something that he wants to do involved. I can then ask him "is this ok? Yes or no?" and he can tell me either one. They are honestly not using that AAC to it's full ability, and not really conversing with her.
The moment that they allow Abbie to learn and experience more than she is now then they lose control. They are massive control freaks and act like spoiled kids when they do not get their way. In order to keep their life style funded they need to keep Abbie “dumb”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This made me sick. This video is from Abbie's 13th bday which coincided with Surfer's for Autism. Asa, as usual gets all low-voice-serious-talky about things. But he does admit Abbie's extreme developmental delay. He gets teary and Pig just sits there quietly. When he gets done, she says straight faced, serious as a heart attack and says "I'm not crying". How f'ing cold blooded. Nothing he said struck a chord with her because all she cares about is herself View attachment 633043
She looks so wasted! 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They didn’t act real happy with what he brought them, it just made me imagine how many times he’s tried to pick something out for them, only to get that reaction. I thought he chose well: coffee for the coffee drinker, and a spoon rest for the cook.

“Douche bag?” Oh yeah, I’d want my little six year old athlete to stand by that one in a selfie! His grandmother would love to get that one! SMH
Maybe Piggy wanted a spoon rest, a recliner, an ottoman and a foot massage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listen, the bottom line is A&P are working really hard to get Selfish WRLD opened and they're exhausted. They don't have the time or the energy to take Princess to Urgent Care or the ER and possibly have to sit for a couple of hours waiting for her treatment. When they get home from hanging fabric and splattering paint on walls, it's all they can do to lift their arms to pour themselves a whiskey or tequila. They're just praying she sucks it up and gets over this injury in time for the VIP night. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking!

Maybe Piggy wanted a spoon rest, a recliner, an ottoman and a foot massage.
And a drink with an orb in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I finally figured out what selfish world reminds me of.
Those partitioned off areas for each child at the school science fair.

She looks so wasted! 😡
It's new Super Mr. Potato head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either Abbie is sick or the mold wrecked havoc on her.

That child needs vitamins/minerals, more hydration, proper exercise based activities, less sodium and process foods,as well as medical intervention pertaining to her posture. If they had been truly committed to their daughters well being they would of worked endlessly to ensure that she could handle things like exercise and physical therapy.

I thought the same thing! How the hell long is that pocket? Or did she rip a hole in the bottom of it so she could scratch her moldy ass crotch?
P and Summer are going to come out with a fashion line….. clothes that give you the ability to scratch your gunt anytime you want

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t watch that again. Having Ulcerative Colitis it makes me feel bad for her and furious at them. Nothing anywhere near that bad has ever happened to me, but accidents have happened. Everyone knows what drinking salt water will do. Only an idiot would let their kid that they know will drink the water swim in it. It would have been better if she had done it all over Assa and Cilla.
Again, Abbie pays the price. P looked about 50lbs lighter here than she does now.

How can you seriously say we can’t help our autistic daughter with a sprained ankle because she won’t let us. Asshat was quick to correct piggy by stating they sneak into her room and get it out when she’s asleep because he knew how that sounded. It boggles my mind that he even has the nerve to act like she has such a high pain tolerance. How the hell do you know, she can’t tell you. She could very well be in agony and not have the proper skills to express it. They will let her walk around on a broke ankle and not give two fucks.
What did they sneak out of her room? I didn’t watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.