Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfie Wrld VIP is tomorrow.

49AC7F92-E4AD-4EC0-ADBB-0B39A6078B14.jpeg

We all know Priscilla is going to be using the open house to try and get this lady to use SmileLife… She does a lot of other brands of skin care and I can see it now.. “Come join my team!! Here is our manager and she is even one of my sisters in SmileLife..”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So no vlog because ASSa can't monitor his comment section? That's pathetic.
It's 100% because he's not able to monitor comments.

What a pathetic life to lead. Instead of finishing up dinner, spending time with your family, enjoying some time outside...instead Mr. Autism Expert is hunched over his computer quickfire deleting comments from the latest vlog of them doing increasingly crappy things for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
agreed you can’t always tell from the outside. When I broke my ankle in September, I went to a&e for an x-ray because I couldn’t put it down after a few hours. It was so busy I was there three hours. And word for word the doctor said to me ‘it’s not broken, you can go now’ no crutches, no advice, no nothing. Anyway went about my business for the next week, limping along with bruising going down to my toes. Got a phonecall over a week later saying they’d seen something on the x-ray can I come in urgently for a CT, then and urgent MRI that week. 4 weeks later they worked out it was broken 🙄 probably should have been given a boot of some sort to support it but it was too late by then. Had to pay for private physio which cost a fortune as NHS physio for this sort of thing is not worth the time in my in my experience of my injuring myself in less than dramatic ways!

all in all, the maaassives are massive idiots and they definitely should get her checked out like any normal parent would do. ‘High pain threshold’ my arse. It was only a few weeks ago that he sat in the pool and told us all that there isn’t any point in teaching her the word or sign for pain because it’s too abstract and he doesn’t know she’s in pain. There’s a woman on TikTok that has taught her dog the word ‘ouch’ (using buttons) they can damn well teach Abbie more words.

For crying out loud, we have been able to get my kiddo to keep EEG leads on his head for 24 hours. We had to hold him down for the process, but we needed to know if he was having seizures. It's not easy. It's hard as hell. But damn it, we do it. What are they going to do if Abbie ever develops something like epilepsy (which is common in kids with ASD/ID) and they have to get these tests done?? I know so many parents who have had to do such things (and worse) with their kids, and they manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" face
Screenshot_20210624-182546~2.png
Screenshot_20210624-182611~2.png

Assa looked like a bleeping toddler
Screenshot_20210624-182404~3.png

Screenshot_20210624-182415~3.png

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
Screenshot_20210624-182540~2.png
Screenshot_20210624-182428~2.png

bleeping hilarious and awkward as hell!!
Screenshot_20210624-182554~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
“Hey Guys!” Congratulations to Miss Portia on winning the VIP ticket give away.You need to smile, Gurl! You’ve just been blessed with the gift of a lifetime. We hope you’re worthy to be in the presence of royalty. 😉😎
I hope she isn’t got anything to do tomorrow.. That drive is going to be a killer, when it is tourism time.. Estimate is +5 hours, each way with light traffic.. Tomorrow will not be light traffic..
317D591F-B241-4AEB-9BC9-18602AF44295.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
😹😂😹
Cannot even go a full 2 minutes without an attempted snout stim. Moobie’s face gives me life!
323406AA-A054-45F6-B84C-D67B131948A6.jpeg

Whoops! Ditto @What the ....😍🤭😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a bleeping toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

bleeping hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
They acted like you need to go grab your tickets because they may be selling out soon for the 26th...LMAO...I went on the website, and they are not booked at all!

😹😂😹
Cannot even go a full 2 minutes without an attempted snout stim. Moobie’s face give me life!
View attachment 633608
They both look huge in this Insta post. Even Asa looks much bigger than they do in the vlogs. Wee, maybe not Pigcilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😹😂😹
Cannot even go a full 2 minutes without an attempted snout stim. Moobie’s face give me life!
View attachment 633608
I think this whole VIP pass giveaway was most likely rigged and they already knew that portia woman was coming. They probably got others to share in hopes of winning....they are so fake.
WHEEEEWWW. HEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!! SO ETHITED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Taj, Paige and Savannah are not coming? I wonder if they're going to the grand opening. I'm surprised a&p did not fly them to Florida for the grand opening..... They like wasting money on nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this whole VIP pass giveaway was most likely rigged and they already knew that portia woman was coming. They probably got others to share in hopes of winning....they are so fake.
I wouldn’t doubt it one bit. Portia is probably kicked back at The Manor right now, drink in hand, admiring the sheer strength of one Unicorn float and/or thread bare hammock I feel like half the lame comments on IG are bogus too! 😂😂I am THO EXTITED! I am already picking out my outfits...😹😹 Bish, NO you are not! Stop Lyin’.🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Polish those dress shoes and press that tuxedo. Here are a Baker’s Dozen of the VIP guests.
Oops, I was overstimulated by their video announcement and only posted 12 VIPs. ☺

Just a tactic to earn more followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Polish those dress shoes and press that tuxedo. Here are a Baker’s Dozen of the VIP guests.
Looks like they can't decide if shitworld will be family/teenage friendly or Asswipes secret fantasy world.
So how many "security" cameras do you think Asswipes installed...and yes I use security loosely, more like his personal video viewing pleasure

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.