Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Whimsical for a title that fit
I figured I would start a new thread before the vlog went up.
The 2 that were too long can be used again if shortened
Thanks and tattle away
Oh dang, I left the office before I saw that the title needed to be shortened. The winner is a great one though. Thanks all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Asshat, you are BEYOND cringey always trying to use slang to appeal to "the kids" (and probably attempting to draw younger people to the vlogs and now to selfishwrld).... :sick::sick::sick:

Do all of us a favor --

giphy (35)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 624030
CANDY LAND! Oh Sweet Girl! You are such a typical teenager. 🤩
Maybe they could have one one of these for Piggy to ride!
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
Why do they force her to do tit she doesn't want to do and not do the stuff she wants to do? She sure does know how to get out of it though!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Im just going to call this for what it is, BS.
Abbie dumps and destroys everything. We know this. Do these thick skulled hambeasts think we'd believe that she had Candyland upstairs were she could access it? No way. 100% fabrication.
If she could access that game it would be destroyed by now.
Oh- and at the table she was signing "bath" (or shower) and "go".
She was not telling you it was your turn Asa.
This vlog was so lame and cringe AF. End of story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Or the second sentence could be "Diggin' in a dumpster, hanging w maggots!
I think the character limit for thread titles is around 110 characters. So, unfortunately this means the thread titles have to be on the shorter side and we have to keep in mind that part of the characters are going to be taken up with fathering autism #__

I do like your suggestion, tho! 🙂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
That thumbnail...Asshat put Abby into it..because she wasn't there when he and P were playing and he "won"...which is where the pic of him with his arms up comes from... He is trying the narrative that Abbie actually played the game .. and that it was such a good time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think the character limit for thread titles is around 110 characters. So, unfortunately this means the thread titles have to be on the shorter side and we have to keep in mind that part of the characters are going to be taken up with fathering autism #__

I do like your suggestion, tho! 🙂
Love picturing those two swines diggin' in a dumpster after Asshole threw the sign in there, lol. We know he did it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That thumbnail...Asshat put Abby into it..because she wasn't there when he and P were playing and he "won"...which is where the pic of him with his arms up comes from... He is trying the narrative that Abbie actually played the game .. and that it was such a good time.
He's such a POS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
you know that was the first time that they have ever played candylane, as their child is medicated and falling asleep. That was truly exploitative and mean. Then a drive to nowhere (obviously food) then selfies tit. How lame they are.

• Heart
you know that was the first time that they have ever played candylane, as their child is medicated and falling asleep. That was truly exploitative and mean. Then a drive to nowhere (obviously food) then selfies tit. How lame they are.
Thank you. I noticed she was already medicated for the night. Also noticed she fell asleep before the sun was even down. I bet they came home from working at selfish world and thought lets me a vlog and half-assed it. Garbage people indeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Maybe they could have one one of these for Piggy to ride!

Why do they force her to do tit she doesn't want to do and not do the stuff she wants to do? She sure does know how to get out of it though!
Haha! Speaking of stuff for Tinkerhog to ride, last week it was hot and the bacteria level low in our lake. We had an impromptu barbecue with friends and family. My husband bought this for me because I told him how funny the pics of Pig on a four person float were. Not a flattering shot of me, and I’m glad you can’t see my face. I was blotchy from laughing until I cried.
And this is why I love here. All of the drama from the last post was met with people who really care about tattle and the tattlers backed each other up. No matter what we stick together, and care about each other.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It WAS the first time playing with her because they didn't remember how to play. They said they haven't played in a very long time. This was strictly for content. Those motherfuckers are eating it up saying Abbie is learning so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.