Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did y’all know there is a website of people taking selfie’s at Hobby Lobby in the floral section.. and it’s FREE!
So I forgot about that!, it was a viral thing in 2018. I think it’s best Asswipe & P remain away from store. The photos/videos I’ve seen people are very interactive and hands on with the props, like putting shoes on couches, swinging phone cords/slinkys around. The props don’t look sturdy/commercial grade so I see them having to be replaced a lot. If they get a lot of trade. Also the cheap fake walls, paint… Asswipe strikes me as being pretty anal and i could see him going ballistic at customers. LOL

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I forgot about that!, it was a viral thing in 2018. I think it’s best Asswipe & P remain away from store. The photos/videos I’ve seen people are very interactive and hands on with the props, like putting shoes on couches, swinging phone cords/slinkys around. The props don’t look sturdy/commercial grade so I see them having to be replaced a lot. If they get a lot of trade. Also the cheap fake walls, paint… Asswipe strikes me as being pretty anal and i could see him going ballistic at customers. LOL
I cant imagine anything more depressing then taking selfies in front of fake flowers... just go outside..its summertime!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

New selfie world option

Only this idiot would take a picture where it basically says “Yeah! I beat my IDD/Autistic child at a game that is meant for kindergartners”
I'd give Kindergarteners the benefit of the doubt and say that Candy Land age peaks at preschool. There is literally no skill involved...just knowing your colors and luck.

Reactions: 16
I'd give Kindergarteners the benefit of the doubt and say that Candy Land age peaks at preschool. There is literally no skill involved...just knowing your colors and luck.
  • This classic Candy Land game is designed for two to four players and includes a game board, four plastic tokens, 64 cards and Legend of the Lost Candy Castle. It is an ideal gift for preschoolers aged 3 and older. . This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years.

Reactions: 14
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
Honestly though....how can they think SelfieWrld is a good idea business wise??? I just don't get it. It is probably the dumbest idea I've ever seen. But what I'm REALLY CURIOUS about is the whiteboard in their office that says June BOOM.....hmmmmmm......perhaps more people sending in cash to support the First Family of Autism?????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe its my fever but... huh?
I HATE when she ends with “-Priscilla”
We know it’s you, Asa

“Do you actually know anything about Autism? You can’t just ‘teach’ someone with Autism. It doesn’t work like that. You clearly know nothing.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I missed all the fun with “CherriePiez” aka P commenting on my post and now I cannot address it. Though you all had it under control and on point as usual.
Apparently I know enough that I hit a nerve😁
The “yeas, I am cute” comment gave it away🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't know, could be a ploy...a way to build up the excitement and curiosity about the new thing, so that when they finally post the "big reveal," the humpers will all click on it. So they play good cop and bad cop, with Priscilla telling him to keep it all hidden, and Asa giving sneak peeks to whip the humpers into a frenzy.
Well it didn't work....I'M NOT EXCITED:ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Honestly though....how can they think SelfieWrld is a good idea business wise??? I just don't get it. It is probably the dumbest idea I've ever seen. But what I'm REALLY CURIOUS about is the whiteboard in their office that says June BOOM.....hmmmmmm......perhaps more people sending in cash to support the First Family of Autism?????
Of course! They want to get enough cash to pay off the new luxury RV and the new Silverado he bought and is hiding since February. Way over $100,000 I am sure. Probably will be able to write off the RV since they will say its for or Ab and autism awareness schemes. Thats why he has been pushing how important it is that they show her new activities and places and crap. I hope she honks the hell out of those 2 hogs all the while she is in the luxury RV that Ab bought for them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
she mentioned what it was on one of her lives, but I can’t for the life of me remember which one it was or what it was about. Something scammy probably and probably something about setting goals

Reactions: 14
Of course! They want to get enough cash to pay off the new luxury RV and the new Silverado he bought and is hiding since February. Way over $100,000 I am sure. Probably will be able to write off the RV since they will say its for or Ab and autism awareness schemes. Thats why he has been pushing how important it is that they show her new activities and places and crap. I hope she honks the hell out of those 2 hogs all the while she is in the luxury RV that Ab bought for them.
Since both the truck and RV are listed as purchased by their "company" they will both be written off as businesses expenses.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
Mention made not long ago about missing table tasks/chore board/toys...poof!!!...board games are magically back!!! Nope, they don't read here. 😂

Tonight's Vlog:

Asshat, you are BEYOND cringey always trying to use slang to appeal to "the kids" (and probably attempting to draw younger people to the vlogs and now to selfishwrld).... :sick::sick::sick:

Do all of us a favor --

View attachment 624034
His using that younger generation terminology is about as "cute" as Priscilla's trying to live out her teen years at the age of 40!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Love picturing those two swines diggin' in a dumpster after Asshole threw the sign in there, lol. We know he did it!
I must've missed that post. Did they say which booth the sign is for at SelfieWrld?

Reactions: 4
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
I bet I know who invited the dominatrix. 😹 Ol Sneaky Sheriff Sherri...you hound dawg! 😹
B8D66BCE-F104-4D82-B56A-5FC24A71BC51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope like hell she shows up dressed as inappropriate as legally possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.