Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Speaking of stuff for Tinkerhog to ride, last week it was hot and the bacteria level low in our lake. We had an impromptu barbecue with friends and family. My husband bought this for me because I told him how funny the pics of Pig on a four person float were. Not a flattering shot of me, and I’m glad you can’t see my face. I was blotchy from laughing until I cried.
And this is why I love here. All of the drama from the last post was met with people who really care about tattle and the tattlers backed each other up. No matter what we stick together, and care about each other.
I love it. And you look great btw. I had a mad moment of laughing out loud this week while riding my bike. While out riding the bike trail I looked down at my sleek bicycle seat and thought of tractor seats and hoofs and died laughing. Thank goodness no one was around when this happened. You Tattlers are the best. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So this is what Lipshit mama does all day, tries to group women to her advantage. I don’t know what it means but I only count 71. 🤡🤡🤡🤡. They are probs the only ones with some minor potential to become active.

Also last point sorry! I saw Abbie had a stye. They can be caused by poor hygiene, particularly improper hand washing and chlorine in some people.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe they could have one one of these for Piggy to ride!

Why do they force her to do tit she doesn't want to do and not do the stuff she wants to do? She sure does know how to get out of it though!
I’m 100% that if she did really request “candyland” (sorry didn’t see the video), she was just asking for candy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha! Speaking of stuff for Tinkerhog to ride, last week it was hot and the bacteria level low in our lake. We had an impromptu barbecue with friends and family. My husband bought this for me because I told him how funny the pics of Pig on a four person float were. Not a flattering shot of me, and I’m glad you can’t see my face. I was blotchy from laughing until I cried.
And this is why I love here. All of the drama from the last post was met with people who really care about tattle and the tattlers backed each other up. No matter what we stick together, and care about each other.
DANG Kimmied … we are TWINS!! Oh wait… you look a LOT better than I do.. what a fun picture and a funny memory!! Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
❤AMEN! ❤ And Yes!!! Miss HV Ranch is on point! You hot tamale YOU! 💯 I hope Tinkerhog sees this pic of you on this float! LOL! If that Pig is posing on the Unicorn like this next week...I will snout her for a month straight. 😂🐷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
In the vlog there was torn paper on the floor . Why do they let her stim with paper ? Does she also eat the paper ? She is 16 ! Why not give her one of her stim toys she has ? What will they do if they have some important papers left on their desk and she grabs and tears them up ? The stim Abbie has of tearing paper , was what my daughter did when she was a toddler . Again , I watch these vlogs with tears in my eyes ....... In 4 years she will be 20 , still in diapers , tearing papers , rocking on the coach , having violent tantrums , maybe harming her caregivers . Asa and Cilla you are the most horrific , unstable , neglectful , self rightious , lazy , narrcisstic , creepy , unhealthy over weight pieces of garbage . This vlog was staged for content and views . Of course Asa won the game of Candy Land if he would have lost , he would have pouted and lost his s#@t Asa you are a " Peter Pan " You don't wanna grow up ! F.U. Asa and Cilla

• Heart
Reactions: 37
❤AMEN! ❤ And Yes!!! Miss HV Ranch is on point! You hot tamale YOU! 💯 I hope Tinkerhog sees this pic of you on this float! LOL! If that Pig is posing on the Unicorn like this next week...I will snout her for a month straight. 😂🐷😂
It was a little hard to post this, but I’m glad it made you laugh! I don’t swim in that lake, ever. I stay right where I am “holding” a drink for a friend. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
In the vlog there was torn paper on the floor . Why do they let her stim with paper ? Does she also eat the paper ? She is 16 ! Why not give her one of her stim toys she has ? What will they do if they have some important papers left on their desk and she grabs and tears them up ? The stim Abbie has of tearing paper , was what my daughter did when she was a toddler . Again , I watch these vlogs with tears in my eyes ....... In 4 years she will be 20 , still in diapers , tearing papers , rocking on the coach , having violent tantrums , maybe harming her caregivers . Asa and Cilla you are the most horrific , unstable , neglectful , self rightious , lazy , narrcisstic , creepy , unhealthy over weight pieces of garbage . This vlog was staged for content and views . Of course Asa won the game of Candy Land if he would have lost , he would have pouted and lost his s#@t Asa you are a " Peter Pan " You don't wanna grow up ! F.U. Asa and Cilla
There was a vlog awhile back tgat Abby grabbed a new bag (tags still on.) They set and watch her tear the tag off and eat it. By watch I mean record it for content while commenting on her eating the tag.

So yes she will eat it. Maybe she doesn't all the time but they have let/watched her eat leaves/dirt/trash.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This is you? Dang girl, your hot!!🔥🎆🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is you? Dang girl, your hot!!🔥🎆🤗
Yes. 53 year old smoker on chemo. Sunscreen is a miracle and I come from the baby oil and iodine generation. I’m not bragging, honestly. Tinkerhogs skin should blow me be out of the water!

Dang Kimmied, you be smoking!
Thank you.

Dang Kimmied, you be smoking!
Thank you. I’m embarrassed now that its getting attention. I’m really not that kind of person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love it. And you look great btw. I had a mad moment of laughing out loud this week while riding my bike. While out riding the bike trail I looked down at my sleek bicycle seat and thought of tractor seats and hoofs and died laughing. Thank goodness no one was around when this happened. You Tattlers are the best. ❤
That’s hysterical!!! I actually found myself calling my cat, “Sweet Girl” the other day!!! I laughed my butt off! The cat looked at me like I’d lost my mind. Lol! I did apologize to her for calling her that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So this is what Lipshit mama does all day, tries to group women to her advantage. I don’t know what it means but I only count 71. 🤡🤡🤡🤡. They are probs the only ones with some minor potential to become active.

Also last point sorry! I saw Abbie had a stye. They can be caused by poor hygiene, particularly improper hand washing and chlorine in some people.
Or touching or rubbing your eyes with dirty hands with fecal matter on. We all see how dirty her fingernails are all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes. 53 year old smoker on chemo. Sunscreen is a miracle and I come from the baby oil and iodine generation. I’m not bragging, honestly. Tinkerhogs skin should blow me be out of the water!

Thank you.

Thank you. I’m embarrassed now that its getting attention. I’m really not that kind of person.
So glad to see you having some fun and sun! You look beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thank you.

Humble too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s hysterical!!! I actually found myself calling my cat, “Sweet Girl” the other day!!! I laughed my butt off! The cat looked at me like I’d lost my mind. Lol! I did apologize to her for calling her that.
I have a pair of chickens I call "Sweet Girls." They are twins and you can't tell them apart... but are the sweetest of chickens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Thank you for capturing this gem!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting about the new member "cherrypiez" joined Tattle at 3:00 in the morning....Asshole must have been working really late!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.