Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than their usual tit what jumped out at me is Assa saying "month long VACATION" more than once. Now you can't take a vacation and write it off as a business expense. You are either traveling and blogging about traveling in an RV or you are vacationing. IRS doesn't let you do both. Hopefully someone will send this little video in to the powers that be.
My husband just bought a small bass boat and jokingly asked our accountant if it could be a deductible for our business. A small mom & pop sportings store, hunting, fishing, archery, etc. She says yes, just make sure to bring a customer fishing with him every once in a while. And it will probably be a small percentage of what the boat is actually worth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I would love to see Cilla on Gillian McKeith's old show, You Are What You Eat. I used to love how she would roll out weight equivalents based on the the the person's job or hobby. I remember her using a body bag for a policeman who needed to lose weight.
haha! That would be blummin immense!! I’d love to know how many tubes of 40 cute cream she eats in dunkin doughnuts every year! Oh and when she inspects their Poo, p’s must stink!
I’d love to see her on the other one supersize vs super skinny with the Dr guy…can’t remember his name. Where they put their daily diet in the tubes and then make them swap diets with the super skinny person. And they have to stand there in the most unflattering beige bra and knickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Limelife Palooza is on the 24th and 25th. Priscilla is a presenter but Selfie Wrld VIP is on the 25th.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not sure you guys have seen this.. this woman talks about FA/exploiting Abbie/MLM's starting around the 16:00 mark..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In last nights vlog at about 5:49 when Asa is rambling about Abbies happiness Isaiah is in the other room asking Cilla rather loudly why they have 4 jars of peanut butter. 😂😂
Also she was sitting outside for a long time in the road because Asa mentioned she was outside waiting with food. He then proceeds to take pills talk forever. And her face when he cut to her in the car. 😂She looked pissed that someone would honk at the princess of Jacksonville.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cant believe P would actually get on that Selfie World swing.. they must really have that thing reinforced!! I like to swing but am always afraid it won't hold me.. and I am at least half the size of P! Caution just never applies to them.

Imagine if the entire roof caved in .. pulled down by the swing.. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In last nights vlog at about 5:49 when Asa is rambling about Abbies happiness Isaiah is in the other room asking Cilla rather loudly why they have 4 jars of peanut butter. 😂😂
Also she was sitting outside for a long time in the road because Asa mentioned she was outside waiting with food. He then proceeds to take pills talk forever. And her face when he cut to her in the car. 😂She looked pissed that someone would honk at the princess of Jacksonville.
Why didn't the fat hog just get out of the car and go give him the food?! You could see bits of food on her fat tongue when she was talking too, gross. She was scarfing it down in the car before the camera went on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t imagine Isaiah is thrilled to be home. He is going to be working very hard next week, at mommy & daddy’s beck and call.

can’t imagine he’s excited about a road trip with the travelling circus either.
As long as he's getting a financial "free ride", so to speak, he'll put up with their demands on him. I was hoping with time and a look and feel of life away from them, he wouldn't take long to break free of their influence but he's still too dependent on them...especially Priscilla. She holds his "pocketbook" and could cut him off if he crosses her so...he'll play along. Too bad he didn't have a taste of reality when he was younger...working a real P/T job his last couple high school years and going on into college. He'd have more confidence in himself now along with learning experiences and independence he could be experiencing and maturing now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Eh, he’d love it too much! Cause he’s been such a naughty fat boy.

But if they at least filmed it, us Tattlers would really get a kick out of it. Heh heh.
Yeah and a few dollars might be thrown at them from Tattlers just for the show. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As long as he's getting a financial "free ride", so to speak, he'll put up with their demands on him. I was hoping with time and a look and feel of life away from them, he wouldn't take long to break free of their influence but he's still too dependent on them...especially Priscilla. She holds his "pocketbook" and could cut him off if he crosses her so...he'll play along. Too bad he didn't have a taste of reality when he was younger...working a real P/T job his last couple high school years and going on into college. He'd have more confidence in himself now along with learning experiences and independence he could be experiencing and maturing now
I’ve never liked him, he is just like his obnoxious father, arrogant, overbearing, entitled and fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
l don’t even think it has to do with money. I just think he is attached to them because of how he was raised to be a third parent/helper/shoulder to lean on.

I imagine that even if Isaiah had his own life, he would run back to parents anytime they needed him, even if it was for something minor.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.