Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nashville does not need the Maas family. Although, lately a lot of tourists have been partying so much downtown that they leave or get kicked out of bars, lay down or sit down in the road, and the police get called. The drunk people can’t remember where they are staying or how to get there so they spend the night in jail. It could be entertaining if Cilla decides to party.
Are you in Nashville? I grew up there and live in Knoxville now

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice Piggy in the car trying to get the fast food out of her teeth?!? LMAO the many fucked up faces of a pig getting caught shoving food in her piehole

View attachment 625341View attachment 625344View attachment 625345View attachment 625346View attachment 625341View attachment 625342
Dang, LOL. I just literally got done doing screenshots of this. I think she definitely looks like a pig in these pics. Dam Cilla....put a lid on it with the food. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you in Nashville? I grew up there and live in Knoxville now
Born there moved to Murfreesboro when I was a kid. We ( me, husband, daughter) moved 3 weeks ago and now live in the middle of no where about 45 minutes to an hour east of Nashville.

Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she's over the moon but she's not glad they're all a "family" together again.
Hogsiaha has returned to be the primary care giver for Abbie.
That's what she's so happy about.
It's all about her.
Always.
Her baby boy/ golden child has come back to snuggle on mommy’s bosom. You know the sun rises and sets on him. She’s elated he’s back home. Oh Pluh-eeease! 🤢

Would you like thome enduring lip liner?
View attachment 625209

Do ya?
View attachment 625210

Huh? Do ya?
View attachment 625211

Would you like thome eye arise?
View attachment 625213

How bout a diaper for your face?
View attachment 625214

No? How bout perfecting your witch face?
View attachment 625215

Or looking like a sixth grader?
View attachment 625218

I know...you want a kisth
View attachment 625219
Just EWWWWWWW!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahah obesity is HILARIOUS!
Right? She should join this site! Seriously, though, I like that's she's being more real about herself. Someone in the last thread said she called herself fat. Maybe it's not the same as talking about her wls failure, but she's not trying to be something she's not here.

Reactions: 9
So far none of the rooms they have shown/mentioned are original. They are the same every other selfiewrld has. Or if not there other photobooth places. Not that I am surprised but their lack of creativity and originality but at least try. I don't understand being proud of a business that isn't actually yours. Not knocking it but paying someone so you can build one of their franchise isn't "working hard building a new business."

And the fact the entire selfiewrld is tied closely to Slimelife makes it even worse. Not like P brain stormed some business ideas and really was drawn to this one. Likely she was either recruited directly... or at best heard some of the cool girls talking about it and wanted to feel part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So far none of the rooms they have shown/mentioned are original. They are the same every other selfiewrld has. Or if not there other photobooth places. Not that I am surprised but their lack of creativity and originality but at least try. I don't understand being proud of a business that isn't actually yours. Not knocking it but paying someone so you can build one of their franchise isn't "working hard building a new business."

And the fact the entire selfiewrld is tied closely to Slimelife makes it even worse. Not like P brain stormed some business ideas and really was drawn to this one. Likely she was either recruited directly... or at best heard some of the cool girls talking about it and wanted to feel part of that.
They're in there painting walls and installing all the props themselves and yet they think once their VIP and Grand Opening are done, they'll hitch their RV to the truck and ride off on VACATION making Sherry responsible with nine new employees to run a brand new business. It doesn't make any sense. I have never heard of anyone doing something like this. Something is not passing the smell test here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

That’s what I was wondering and now they’re ahead of the Selfie Wrld game because of their FA followers.

That Kami lady seems to really be involved with her Selfie Wrld, she has 2k followers on it. Now here comes Priscilla who just mentions Selfie Wrld in a FA video and now they have 7k followers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s what I was wondering and now they’re ahead of the Selfie Wrld game because of their FA followers.

That Kami lady seems to really be involved with her Selfie Wrld, she has 2k followers on it. Now here comes Priscilla who just mentions Selfie Wrld in a FA video and now they have 7k followers.
but P's followers are leg HUMPERS and not actual potential local customers... they just follow because they follow whatever they do.

Sometimes I wonder if they planned on this business failing..

Reactions: 21
I rarely ever comment about Ps weight.... but damn she is obviously gaining. More than a little. Have to wonder if she really can't see it.... maybe she thinks Abby shrunk her cloths when she did the wash... or she is determined to just lie herself 100 pound heavier than presurgery. Then just blame it on camera angles and mean ole Tattlers photoshopping her
Oh she knows it, her clothes don’t fit and she’s moving up in a size or 2. We’ve all been there, we just don’t lie to people about it. Or continue to say we don’t eat very much. And weren’t they talking about exercising more a while back? There’s zero reason she can’t fit in a 45 min walk(or longer) everyday! There’s a ton(no pun intended) of content right there!

Reactions: 15
In all honesty we would rather see IRS coming to the door then CPS again. At least the table talk afterwards will be interesting. They're targeting us because we have a severely disabled child blah blah blah life is so unfair.

Diaper for your face..... Good one 👏🤣

Abbie is capable of matching. We don't know if she knows colors, but basically if you can match you can play candyland. I think she can actually learn this game, it would take a little effort on A&P. But we all know they're so busy.
Never going to happen.

Reactions: 10
We know you’ll never be caught dead eating anything healthy; you didn’t have to tell us. 🙄. Honestly at your size you think this is funny?!View attachment 625450
yuck. Cilla how about instead of slapping on overpriced chemical tit to ‘give you a glow’ (aka put a filter on your photo and choose the right camera angle) you actually drink plenty of water, use suncream on your skin regularly and eat a few vegetables every once in a while. You might look and feel better.

most of the selfiewrld Instagram accounts have less than 1000 followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh she knows it, her clothes don’t fit and she’s moving up in a size or 2. We’ve all been there, we just don’t lie to people about it. Or continue to say we don’t eat very much. And weren’t they talking about exercising more a while back? There’s zero reason she can’t fit in a 45 min walk(or longer) everyday! There’s a ton(no pun intended) of content right there!
there was a tv program about 10 years ago in the uk called secret eaters (I think) they took people who were struggling to loose weight despite saying they’re constantly dieting and not eating much. They secretly filmed them over a period of a couple of days. They were always shown eating double breakfasts, large second helpings, sneaky snacks in the car on the way home, regular takeaways, saying things like I’ve been to the gym so the calories don’t count if you eat within an hour. They then showed them the footage back, they were always shocked, they really didn’t have a clue about how much they ate. P could do with an intervention like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
there was a tv program about 10 years ago in the uk called secret eaters (I think) they took people who were struggling to loose weight despite saying they’re constantly dieting and not eating much. They secretly filmed them over a period of a couple of days. They were always shown eating double breakfasts, large second helpings, sneaky snacks in the car on the way home, regular takeaways, saying things like I’ve been to the gym so the calories don’t count if you eat within an hour. They then showed them the footage back, they were always shocked, they really didn’t have a clue about how much they ate. P could do with an intervention like this.
I would love to see Cilla on Gillian McKeith's old show, You Are What You Eat. I used to love how she would roll out weight equivalents based on the the the person's job or hobby. I remember her using a body bag for a policeman who needed to lose weight.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.