Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else blessed to see, or to be humored by the Noom weight loss ad mid vlog on YouTube? 😁 Usually it is a trusty Zaxby’s commercial...go figure.
Anywhooooo🐬
I loved the irony of said commercial and figured it was the mighty Universe’s signal saying: Go ahead Meow...take advantage! Have some fun! 😹🐽😹
View attachment 633224View attachment 633226View attachment 633228View attachment 633230
I've lost 18 pounds so far on Noom. I love being free to eat what I want. The educational part makes me choose better options...most of the time. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How can you seriously say we can’t help our autistic daughter with a sprained ankle because she won’t let us. Asshat was quick to correct piggy by stating they sneak into her room and get it out when she’s asleep because he knew how that sounded. It boggles my mind that he even has the nerve to act like she has such a high pain tolerance. How the hell do you know, she can’t tell you. She could very well be in agony and not have the proper skills to express it. They will let her walk around on a broke ankle and not give two fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
As I tripped over my shoes last week and fell, I wonder if something similar happened to Abbie. Remember her shoes being too large? Inquiring minds want to know. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get it. As a pedi nurse I had my fair share of autistic patients. We had to get things done, was it unpleasant, sure, was it stressful, hell yes, but those kids needed care and they got it. What if god forbid Abby got cancer? Would they just not deal with it because it upsets her and it’s hard? They are such dumpster people

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is out of no where... and not sure what brought this to mind... but there was a vlog awhile back that Ass talked about trying to figure out how he could use his phone to make things pop up on Abbys device. So that they could show her pictures of things they wanted her to do. Prompting her without having to actually interact with her. When he was talking the example her gave was showing her a picture of a restaurant they wanted her to ask to eat at.

One it was some weird manipulative mind control tit. Who wants to give their child subliminal messages like that. I could see if it was to remind her to use the bathroom or something... but to try and make her compliant to what they want is gross.

Also just another example of how food focused they all are. I honestly don't think Abby cares that much. But it is the only way she can get any kind if interaction from them. It's either that or bad behaviors. With no stimulation and nothing to do but rock on the couch with the music to drown out her vocalizing she is probably bored out of her mind. Oh wait she has garbage she can play with. Nevermind. She's good.

Anyway Ass must not have figured it out or lost interest because he only mentioned it one time briefly. No idea what vlog it was in.... think was pre covid.

If they didn't grab her, wrestle her, and tickle her constantly and force physical contact (like P pawing her and invading her space) she wouldn't react so aggressively when they tried to touch her. If they go to look at a splinter she probably goes into self defense mode. She does not trust them putting hands on her. She can't even safely raise her arms.

I bet if it benefited them they could find a way to help her injury. Amazing the things Abbie can manage or do when it is something they want.
It's too close to the VIP Grand Opening gala for them to have to be burdened with getting their daughter looked at! It would put them a day behind!(sarcasm) Maybe if they planned things out better...it would allow a few extra days for emergencies and such! Dumba$$es all the way around!

Pop up ads are driving me nuts today!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched the Water Slide and the Vlog Squad Disney World videos today. Cilla is for sure back to the size she was on the Water slide vid, which was June 2018, almost a year before the WLS.

She actually looked really good on the Disney World vid, which was February 2020, right before the boo-hoo video. If she kept going and was serious about losing weight, she would be so much healthier and look her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend everyone in the medical field is great at their jobs...but we are all trained and we all should be able to deal with patients who are too young to understand the need to be still, or have an altered mental status that makes it impossible for them to follow directions, or are simply too aggressive due to delerium or psychosis or what have you. Babies get x-rayed all the time. People with dementia get x-rayed all the time. Every radiology tech, PCA/CNA, and nurse has been trained in methods to help someone like Abbie safely and effectively get an x-ray. A&P are absolute garbage people.

To be fair, a sprain and a fracture can look identical from the outside...when I had the extremely painful sprain I wrote about earlier, the urgent care staff was so sure I had a fracture based on the swelling, bruising, lack of mobility, and level of pain that they actually doubted their own x-rays. The doctor there told me to follow up if the mobility didn't improve in a few days, because she thought perhaps I had a fracture that was too thin or not displaced enough to see on the x-ray. But in my case, it was all because I didn't take care of it properly...when I should have known better, because I was two semesters into nursing school and totally knew the proper first aid! 😬

Also a sprain isn't necessarily less severe than a fracture. You can have a non-displaced hairline fracture that heals quickly and requires little to no treatment, while a a Grade 3 sprain is a full tear of the ligament and can cause permanent disability in the joint...and may require prolonged bracing, casting, or even surgery for effective healing.
agreed you can’t always tell from the outside. When I broke my ankle in September, I went to a&e for an x-ray because I couldn’t put it down after a few hours. It was so busy I was there three hours. And word for word the doctor said to me ‘it’s not broken, you can go now’ no crutches, no advice, no nothing. Anyway went about my business for the next week, limping along with bruising going down to my toes. Got a phonecall over a week later saying they’d seen something on the x-ray can I come in urgently for a CT, then and urgent MRI that week. 4 weeks later they worked out it was broken 🙄 probably should have been given a boot of some sort to support it but it was too late by then. Had to pay for private physio which cost a fortune as NHS physio for this sort of thing is not worth the time in my in my experience of my injuring myself in less than dramatic ways!

all in all, the maaassives are massive idiots and they definitely should get her checked out like any normal parent would do. ‘High pain threshold’ my arse. It was only a few weeks ago that he sat in the pool and told us all that there isn’t any point in teaching her the word or sign for pain because it’s too abstract and he doesn’t know she’s in pain. There’s a woman on TikTok that has taught her dog the word ‘ouch’ (using buttons) they can damn well teach Abbie more words.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
agreed you can’t always tell from the outside. When I broke my ankle in September, I went to a&e for an x-ray because I couldn’t put it down after a few hours. It was so busy I was there three hours. And word for word the doctor said to me ‘it’s not broken, you can go now’ no crutches, no advice, no nothing. Anyway went about my business for the next week, limping along with bruising going down to my toes. Got a phonecall over a week later saying they’d seen something on the x-ray can I come in urgently for a CT, then and urgent MRI that week. 4 weeks later they worked out it was broken 🙄 probably should have been given a boot of some sort to support it but it was too late by then. Had to pay for private physio which cost a fortune as NHS physio for this sort of thing is not worth the time in my in my experience of my injuring myself in less than dramatic ways!

all in all, the maaassives are massive idiots and they definitely should get her checked out like any normal parent would do. ‘High pain threshold’ my arse. It was only a few weeks ago that he sat in the pool and told us all that there isn’t any point in teaching her the word or sign for pain because it’s too abstract and he doesn’t know she’s in pain. There’s a woman on TikTok that has taught her dog the word ‘ouch’ (using buttons) they can damn well teach Abbie more words.
I have a child with a high pain threshold… This child almost tore is finger off (he lacerated it to the bone, nicking a tendon even)… He asked for a bandaid to fix it…
It just goes to show, with high pain thresholds, even more care is needed and small things to be looked at with even more eyes.
I am absolutely sickened and would totally agree if DFC showed up on their door, to make sure Abbie got appropriate medical care for her ankle.
I also would make sure that the ER doctors looked for previous breaks or incorrect healing from previous incidents (which can sometimes be seen on X-rays).. Hopefully this will put a hot fire under A&Ps butt to make sure ALL their children get appropriate care, all the time and not just when it is convenient or for vlog material.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sooooo who is going to take one for the team and dress up for the VIP night??? 😁
Abbie, sweet girl, princess.
Extra loud annoying honking, running through selfish world on VIP night. Destroy the snack table, and a poonami in the ball pit would just be All The Things!
😊😉🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, why would you show those horrendous legs. Is she in complete denial? I have bad legs. I am so careful how I display them.
Even capris would be better than shorts. She has no level of embarrassment about her looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.