Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetness

Why the hell was Big P hovering over Isaiah as he cooked?! My god- cut the cord heifer! In 4 months he will be 20! I think he can cook some damn eggs.
I wonder if they at least gave Abbie some ibuprofen for her ankle? Probably not since "her pain tolerance is so high."
And yes- 3 changes of pants before they even hit the pool. All those people, that shouldnt be happening.
For the 1st time I kind of like that damn Sandy. The idea of Asa falling and rolling around in shit on Fathers Day?! Good dog!! Hopefully she'll leave him some love in his Tiki Bar too!!
Isaiah was frying eggs for the first time, he usually scrambles them and cooks the whole meal. Ms P was making the pancakes.

Reactions: 9

that1lady

Chatty Member
When Abbie gets a splinter, they could get it out while she is asleep. It’s not rocket science , for goodness sakes! 😡. When your child is hurt or in a situation, you find a way!!!

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Yup. You can look at the #selfiewrld tag on Instagram. See all the ones that are franchised. The ones the Maasholes came up with are laughable. But wee know P is a talentless twit with zero creativity or imagination. The rest of them don't seem to get that it was supposed to be for taking photos in. Maybe lame tiktoks... because there is zero about "their" rooms that would make for cool photos
Can you please show us for those who don't have Instagram the SW rooms that weren't shown. I'm not sure if they have the bathtub one. But the SW rooms do look a lot better than the crappy ones they came up with.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ugh....that WHOLE STATE....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:....DETEST IT....hot as balls...ALL THE TIME....sorry Floridians....you can keep that swamp😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Native Clevelander here, but have lived in this hellhole for the last 38 years. If it didn’t snow there, I would move back.

RANCHDRESSING

the live is posted on selfiewrldjax Instagram.

Can you please show us for those who don't have Instagram the SW rooms that weren't shown. I'm not sure if they have the bathtub one. But the SW rooms do look a lot better than the crappy ones they came up with.
I don’t think they’ve done anything original, except DUUUUUVAL and that cat mural. These are photos from other selfieshit franchisees.

What a terrible, blurry picture of Brazee. I wonder if Abbie got to have her hair done, like the cows.

i think this gig will be over by 8pm.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

MSlix73

VIP Member
I thought it was Hogboys picture of the Grand canyon.

Why? Would someone take a selfie in a locker room?
P trying so hard to relive her teen years. Its quite pathetic that she is living her “dream” off the back of her daughter.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
SW-Jax’s posted hours are 56 hours/week. That’s not counting prep to open, cleaning, closing, vacuuming all of P’s dumb ass rugs, payroll, etc. Sherry is going to be one tired general manager if the elite owners aren’t helping out.
I wonder what their plan is. If something in the booth breaks or something needs replacing, I don't see Sherry climbing up on ladders and fixing stuff. She may be able to do payroll and oversee the workers but who in the world is going to do the heavy lifting here.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I hate to admit it but this is a really nice picture of them. Piggy has a genuine smile - you can see in her eyes she is really happy. Too bad that for 2 seconds they couldn’t put the phone down and be 100% present with your family.
The genuine smiles come from opening up all of the freebies they picked up at the post office.

• Haha

bethw23

Nashville does not need the Maas family. Although, lately a lot of tourists have been partying so much downtown that they leave or get kicked out of bars, lay down or sit down in the road, and the police get called. The drunk people can’t remember where they are staying or how to get there so they spend the night in jail. It could be entertaining if Cilla decides to party.

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…
In the other in the other picture you see someone in the background with a surfers for autism shirt. That is Summer in the red shirt.

Reactions: 8

convert70

VIP Member
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend everyone in the medical field is great at their jobs...but we are all trained and we all should be able to deal with patients who are too young to understand the need to be still, or have an altered mental status that makes it impossible for them to follow directions, or are simply too aggressive due to delerium or psychosis or what have you. Babies get x-rayed all the time. People with dementia get x-rayed all the time. Every radiology tech, PCA/CNA, and nurse has been trained in methods to help someone like Abbie safely and effectively get an x-ray. A&P are absolute garbage people.

To be fair, a sprain and a fracture can look identical from the outside...when I had the extremely painful sprain I wrote about earlier, the urgent care staff was so sure I had a fracture based on the swelling, bruising, lack of mobility, and level of pain that they actually doubted their own x-rays. The doctor there told me to follow up if the mobility didn't improve in a few days, because she thought perhaps I had a fracture that was too thin or not displaced enough to see on the x-ray. But in my case, it was all because I didn't take care of it properly...when I should have known better, because I was two semesters into nursing school and totally knew the proper first aid! 😬

Also a sprain isn't necessarily less severe than a fracture. You can have a non-displaced hairline fracture that heals quickly and requires little to no treatment, while a a Grade 3 sprain is a full tear of the ligament and can cause permanent disability in the joint...and may require prolonged bracing, casting, or even surgery for effective healing.
Agreed 100%!

sweetness

What would cause him anxiety about it???
What would cause him anxiety about it???
They didn’t act real happy with what he brought them, it just made me imagine how many times he’s tried to pick something out for them, only to get that reaction. I thought he chose well: coffee for the coffee drinker, and a spoon rest for the cook.

Aww man, looks like someone has already vandalized a room! :sneaky::mView attachment 633382
“Douche bag?” Oh yeah, I’d want my little six year old athlete to stand by that one in a selfie! His grandmother would love to get that one! SMH