Fathering Autism #92 The time is here away we go, another Maassive hit show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looked like a super-spreader event to me. No masks like there is no deadly variant circulating and cases rising in Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That looked like a super-spreader event to me. No masks like there is no deadly variant circulating and cases rising in Florida.
What’s interesting is that so many businesses in my area have hand sanitizer stations right at the entrance. I didn’t notice that here. Hope those ring lights are wiped down between customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
my first thoughts exactly. I can’t believe they it’s ok to squash that many people into one place like there’s no pandemic! Makes me so angry that so many people and countries around the world that have lived with restrictions since last March. And then there’s Florida….just Ignoring it, doing what they want because ‘BeCaUsE WhAT AbOuT My FrReEdOm’ It doesn’t exactly give America a good name in all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread #91 Recap
•Asswipe showed his narcissistic, chauvinistic, egoistical douchebag side and was crowned King of Candy Land.
•Douche photo shopped Abbie at the table at the time of the victorious win to use as a humper beacon for thumping hearts, tears of joy and hefty handouts.
•Kimmid is a hot tamale
•Cherry pie was shared but tasted nasty
•Met the motley crew of Selfish WRLD's SpankieWRLD's VIP’s which consisted of dominatrix, plastic fetish Barbies, luscious pin ups…
•Met the Shitwrld employees, which may or may not be “special needs”
•Rv and new truck confirmed (tattlers got it going on!) But still in hiding
•Upcoming MONTH long VACATION planned RIGHT AFTER opening a NEW bleeping BUSINESS can we be any more STUPID
•Ass and Pig are scamming the IRS, allegedly.
•Piggy is queen of the road and don’t honk at the pigqueen while she’s shoveling fistful of fries down her throat. Geez.
•Golden Boy back, begging for stars and back to his role of third caregiver.
•Yaba, Daba, Abatude Room is complete, as in a complete disaster of disrespect
•Pigcilla is crusty crotch digger
•Asshat got dog tit on him on father’s day and it’s bleeping funny as hell
•Tattle Daddy MIA
•Abbie twisted her ankle but it’s okay cause she has a high tolerance for pain. duck wads.
•Ass and Pig may or may not be related.
•SpankieWRLD up and running. Tweens yawning, moobs following boobs, best friend filter fail, daddy and son twinsies, oh, and the most important sign is NOT PUT UP!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know a lot of you are upset that there were no masks being worn. Just to let you know, I do not know about every state in the U.S., but in Indiana the mask mandate is no longer. With the vaccines being offered a lot of places have lowered their mask mandates. I have had bot of my vaccines and it has probably been at least 3 weeks since I have worn a mask anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The whole Selfiworld concept makes me sad. First of all, the backgrounds are trashy looking. I do photography, and have had a camera in my hand since I was 12. I was given a camera to express myself and creativity. I created my own backgrounds, found beauty in nature, and got creative with different material to give spice to my photos. There is so much out there to see and experience in this world. For people to pay to take pics of themselves in front of such ugly backgrounds, and without any sort of imagination is very sad. It's so not unique or original.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know a lot of you are upset that there were no masks being worn. Just to let you know, I do not know about every state in the U.S., but in Indiana the mask mandate is no longer. With the vaccines being offered a lot of places have lowered their mask mandates. I have had bot of my vaccines and it has probably been at least 3 weeks since I have worn a mask anywhere.
I have had both jabs now but I won’t be venturing anywhere without a mask for the foreseeable future, the Maassive’s have never worn masks except on an odd occasion when the humpers have called them out for it. It’s always the same , the ones who least deserve it always have the luck. Those scamming, fat pigs are due for karma to come calling and I hope it’s soon but with the amount of cash they are flashing about they must be absolutely loaded . Do you think they pay cash for all the items they buy, like the truck and the RV or get them on credit?
I am not envious of them because I could never lead the life they have with Abbie but it riles me up when money seems to flow their way for not doing much except scamming people and exploiting their daughter and there are really good people doing good deeds ( without bringing it to anyone’s attention ) who struggle from day to day.
They really are full of themselves at the moment, Piggy was almost orgasmic last night swanning around being the Queen of everything and Arsewipe had that bloody awful smug look on his face, god I’d love to wipe that right off his kite.
That’s me done for today.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wish mask wearers and non mask wearers alike would respect each other's decision. No shaming each other. I also hope everyone is taking the human race as a whole, not just themselves, into consideration when making their decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole Selfiworld concept makes me sad. First of all, the backgrounds are trashy looking. I do photography, and have had a camera in my hand since I was 12. I was given a camera to express myself and creativity. I created my own backgrounds, found beauty in nature, and got creative with different material to give spice to my photos. There is so much out there to see and experience in this world. For people to pay to take pics of themselves in front of such ugly backgrounds, and without any sort of imagination is very sad. It's so not unique or original.
Me too. Since I was 12!! How cool!!
The whole selfie world thing is moronic and I'm not just "hatin'" because I'm jealous. 🤣
It's the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What’s interesting is that so many businesses in my area have hand sanitizer stations right at the entrance. I didn’t notice that here. Hope those ring lights are wiped down between customers.
Not a hope in hell that's going to happen ....all through this pandemic they have had no regard really for covid precautions and I guess they won't start now. I have no idea what protocols Florida has in place for business owners to protect their customers, it seems to be in any news I heard re Florida its a bit of a free for all . I'm here to be corrected if i'm wrong ......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.