Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
🎶 I'm too thexy for my shorts
View attachment 631887

🎶 Too thexy for my shorts
View attachment 631888
🎶 Too thexy my ass hurts!
View attachment 631889

Holy fuck put your damn hat back onView attachment 631890

What the fuck was her problem?
View attachment 631891

🎶 Her snatch was on fire 🔥🎶
View attachment 631892
This one too😑
5B12E28A-5D23-4C2E-8A9F-EA43EF742370.png

Exactly it goes for every activity they do. If ASSa does not want to be in a place, or do anything in particular, he will blame Abbie for it. He will say the ceilings are bothering her, the noise was bothering her. But I'm not buying that anymore either. She was doing all of that when they brought her to the candle making place. They actually went during the work week, there was no one in the store, and yet Abbie was overstimulated, the ceilings bothered her, she was clapping, fish bubbles, yelling, even doing the dance, the whole nine, at one point ASSa took away her device. Because she was demanding food and drink and trying to get away from this place.
At the end of the video, he mentioned that he had a great time, and so did Priscilla, but Abbie not so much.....

View attachment 632000
The ceilings were bothering her.
View attachment 632002
One of the workers had actually get her a drink because she demanded it on her device.
View attachment 632004
Oh this was not a family outing? Oh wait it was for the YouTube content my bad.....
LMAO sorry but - 💀
4BB9E044-9BBA-4B78-A1F6-BA21E5703047.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Stripe69

VIP Member
In all honesty we would rather see IRS coming to the door then CPS again. At least the table talk afterwards will be interesting. They're targeting us because we have a severely disabled child blah blah blah life is so unfair.

Diaper for your face..... Good one 👏🤣

Abbie is capable of matching. We don't know if she knows colors, but basically if you can match you can play candyland. I think she can actually learn this game, it would take a little effort on A&P. But we all know they're so busy.
Never going to happen.

RANCHDRESSING

Isaiah, (like Summer), so original and clever coming up with a cloud theme. Bless.

hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.
#SPANKIEWORLD. Gold

Road trip, ONE STOP San Antonio palooza. Cilla has to be happy too. She hasn’t had a vacay IN A LONG TIME. (mine sadly got delayed 😭) I’m sure there is one in Nashville and other regional ones. Limelife, Autism, roadshow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
It is probably a combination of the things people have suggested: that her differences seemed more normal when she was little and she is probably much more heavily medicated today...I think Asa said they didn't believe in medication for a while? In the third picture, in what I assume is Abbie's birthday party, she looks to be in some kind of harness (or is that part of her dress?) and young Summer (that's her in the red shirt right?) in the background is being held back by a lady as if she is special needs too. I don't think Summer is special needs, but it looks odd.
I wondered the same about summer for a second. On a closer look I don’t think it is her though

TheGreenBeanDemon

I believe it started because of Abbie laughing at something out of the blue. She also gets mad for unknown reasons as well. it must be so hard for her not being able to fully communicate. I can’t even imagine going through it personally.
I’ve had times in the ICU where I couldn’t talk and didn’t know what was going on. My brain just wasn’t functioning completely. It was terrifying to not be able to communicate and to not know what was going on. Frustrating as well.

The words Abbie has been taught are so food focused it makes me sad. I guess there is swing, go, and a few others.

I guess it’s possible that she is so food focused that it makes sense that she was taught a lot of food words. I think her love of food is both family influenced and a result of her pica or stimming needs.

I was listening on the radio this morning and got a shock: they announced that it is Selfie Day… So, Happy Selfie Day!!!

Yes, a non-sense holiday here in the US (we have a ton of them)… But, many businesses, especially smaller ones, capitalize on these days, drawing in customers…

Just another reason that A&P have no business opening a business. If I knew a holiday was coming up that was 100% what my business was going to be, I would make sure that I was up and running before that holiday came, not the week after..
Oh that would have been a perfect day to have been open and make a big deal about. But I honestly would have never thought to look if there was a selfie day so I can’t criticize them too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Simplelife

A&P as hosts should be introducing themselves and thanking their guests for coming, not weaving in and out of their guests with an “excuse me, coming through” approach. How about handing out business cards or a QR code for a $2 discount that influencers can share with their audiences to get people in the door. Yeah, sorry. Quiet Friday night and I’m home building their brand. 😆

Oh Lordy, the dude in the SW-Jax polo admitted there was no big SW sign outside yet. Probably the thing A was complaining about paperwork in a prior video. “Come to our business. Guess where it is!” Big fail.
Miss Piggy must have hit the bottle hard before VIP Night, the Lisp is STRONG

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Abbie has the harness on in this photo as well, wearing a different outfit. Perhaps it was the precursor to the backpack she wears now. :unsure:
View attachment 628321

Good catch!

WOW...that sure does look like Summer in the red shirt, maybe that is her mom behind her? She may have reached her arms around Summer (or her doppelganger!) 🤷‍♀️😂😂to clap, at least that is how it looks. :unsure: Isn't that how they met Summer? Thru the Autism Surf program?

View attachment 628323
It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…

Attachments

Stripe69

VIP Member
View attachment 626825It was pretty boring except for this comment. They commented a bit further down too but didn’t catch it in time. Everyone was so busy trying to get their attention that only one person picked up on it and said they were rude. Not even any drama from the fans. Amanda lee was there of course too.
Please never never come to the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 9