Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Gotcha. I just remembered them saying it was am autism thing. Literally know zero about cruises lol not my thing.
No worries! We cruised before with our kiddos. I could definitely see needing more supports for someone like Abbie. For regular care needs, we were able to utilize their care service without issues.. But, when I seen this program, I looked into it, thinking that it would be awesome for a whole cruise with understanding families and people knowing what it was like. When I was told that it was still a regular cruise and just offering that program, I decided that it wasn’t something that we needed to try and do. Especially with the additional fees that are charged for that program. It isn’t free and is quite expensive..

Reactions: 11

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I was thinking Angelman Syndrome. She seems happy all the time and laughs at nothing.
People with Angelman Syndrome have particular facial features and Abbie doesn't have any of those. Yes, she does share some of the behavioral traits but having her lack the common physical characteristics, I'd say she most likely does not have it. I'm not a medical professional (of course).

Common physical characteristics include:

- Prominent mandible (jaw or jawbone)
- Wide mouth with widely spaced teeth
- Flat back of the head
- Microcephaly (abnormally small skull)
- Usually has light colored hair and eyes compared to other family members
- Frequently protruding tongue

(Info found through google search)

• Heart
  • Sick

What the ....

VIP Member
I like to give an answer, but first who is Resting Bitch Face? Is it Becky or Summer's girlfriend? Hey you know what, who cares I'm going to go with the triple threat, Summer her girlfriend and Becky, and when they're done watching the Autism Princess the party is at Summer's Shanty Panty Shack (bring your own candles)
Pigaplatypuss's mom!!

blindfoldedbobcat

Abbie has the harness on in this photo as well, wearing a different outfit. Perhaps it was the precursor to the backpack she wears now. :unsure:
View attachment 628321

Good catch!

WOW...that sure does look like Summer in the red shirt, maybe that is her mom behind her? She may have reached her arms around Summer (or her doppelganger!) 🤷‍♀️😂😂to clap, at least that is how it looks. :unsure: Isn't that how they met Summer? Thru the Autism Surf program?

View attachment 628323
Yes, I think they met through SFA. Summer's father lent his surfing talents to the event. Summer said they had nothing to do with autism before that, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have some undiagnosed something.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
They didn’t act real happy with what he brought them, it just made me imagine how many times he’s tried to pick something out for them, only to get that reaction. I thought he chose well: coffee for the coffee drinker, and a spoon rest for the cook.

“Douche bag?” Oh yeah, I’d want my little six year old athlete to stand by that one in a selfie! His grandmother would love to get that one! SMH
Maybe Piggy wanted a spoon rest, a recliner, an ottoman and a foot massage.

• Haha

Meowster

Don’t ask me why but I watched the last Butch Homemaker - talk about watching paint dry. In one she sulks around the house pointing out things they are doing to improve curb appeal and the grand finale - she pressure washes! 😴

That whole family dynamic is so toxic.
I almost forgot about them! Out of sight, out of mind. But this made me take a look at the house listing - 699,500! The house they're looking to buy around the corner from the Maassives is half that and nowhere as nice.

• Wow

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Ran across this again and can't stop giggling. View attachment 632645 Gif makers - this would be gold! At 2:03

And Piggy going down waterslide holding GoPro - I want to play this on repeat
Thank you for this recommendation, this must have been back when A&P were likable. I actually enjoyed this vlog. It also appears that Assa can actually cook. I'm shocked. Priscilla was hysterical and yet she seems very special needs to me. We can only hope that their next vacation will have tubing and some hiking. Both of these things will probably be worse watching, as opposed to the dumpster fire stuff they call a vlog.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
They didn’t act real happy with what he brought them, it just made me imagine how many times he’s tried to pick something out for them, only to get that reaction. I thought he chose well: coffee for the coffee drinker, and a spoon rest for the cook.

“Douche bag?” Oh yeah, I’d want my little six year old athlete to stand by that one in a selfie! His grandmother would love to get that one! SMH
I finally figured out what selfish world reminds me of.
Those partitioned off areas for each child at the school science fair.

She looks so wasted! 😡
It's new Super Mr. Potato head!

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
I think it’s the outside signage. It requires a permit so it must be the main exterior sign

They’ll film vlogs about their trip. They’ll submit every tank of gas, any site fees, locations - they’ll submit every Penny for deduction.
Thank you for your reply...couldn't have happened to a nicer person!😁

convert70

VIP Member
For sure. I was inpatient for 3 years in ED treatment, most of one year in the actual hospital. There is no "making someone better." It is something you have to choose everyday. You can't force recovery on a person.

Why those kinds of treatments and therapies would do zero in Abbie's case. At best her being food driven is learned behavior from her mother, at worse it is an actual medical/health issue. It isn't a distorted relation with food.

Oh, and thanks for well wishes everyone. Everyone in this house has it. 0/10 don't recommend.
Feel better MaidenX...well wishes for your family as well.

• Heart