Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie as a little kid was so cute! I am surprised she was skinny. Did she not eat much back then and/or run around more?
I was thinking the same thing. Isaiah has a huge gut, Piggy is big, Asa is a fat ass, but Abbie is an average-sized child. It is strange because they say Abbie has always had a big appetite. WHy are they so damn big, but Abbie isn't??

I dislike her so much my stomach hurts when I see her. Look at the difference! Why does she look like an actual pig, her nose is not good. If she were a good person, I would never think this of her. She has brought it upon herself.View attachment 628203View attachment 628204
Where are these pics from?

Reactions: 11

Mommatwin87

People with Angelman Syndrome have particular facial features and Abbie doesn't have any of those. Yes, she does share some of the behavioral traits but having her lack the common physical characteristics, I'd say she most likely does not have it. I'm not a medical professional (of course).

Common physical characteristics include:

- Prominent mandible (jaw or jawbone)
- Wide mouth with widely spaced teeth
- Flat back of the head
- Microcephaly (abnormally small skull)
- Usually has light colored hair and eyes compared to other family members
- Frequently protruding tongue

(Info found through google search)
My cousins kid just got diagnosed with Angleman. She definitely does not have that.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
I guess Sandy and Maverick are going to have to start wearing pull ups.

A&P just keep getting more depraved with each vlog. There is not bottom for these two.

Is Sherry non-verbal now too? Ok, I'm heading to the corner. I don't drink alcohol but I'll have some snacks if ya got em ;)
OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a fucking toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

Fucking hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
That sing-song "Hey guys" is so, so dumb sounding. I wonder if she's ever listened to a recording of herself? She'd probably pi$$ her pants laughing.

OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a fucking toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

Fucking hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
I wonder if corporate sends a representative to openings. Seems they would mention something like that in advertisements for VIP night or "ribbon cutting" on grand opening day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!
Gods I hope not. We don't need that type of crazy in Oklahoma

• Haha

Snoop_E41

One of my biggest fears. That’s why I monitor my calories and walk daily.
Same. Every bite of food gets logged. And I’m starting to work more on weight training to fill up some loose skin.

After finding my new obsession of following thru hikers on tiktok & Instagram, any version of them camping or taking a road trip is straight up laughable. And headache inducing from eye rolls.

• Heart

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
There was a vlog awhile back tgat Abby grabbed a new bag (tags still on.) They set and watch her tear the tag off and eat it. By watch I mean record it for content while commenting on her eating the tag.

So yes she will eat it. Maybe she doesn't all the time but they have let/watched her eat leaves/dirt/trash.
And packing peanuts

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Lizaable90

VIP Member
The circular camera was nifty. I'll give them that. Oh well, I'm calling it a day.
Agree but $5 for 10 minutes? I would think it would come with the admission…

Also, for the lack of food, seriously? I guess they didn’t think they could afford to feed people too..

lillibb

VIP Member
Other than their usual shit what jumped out at me is Assa saying "month long VACATION" more than once. Now you can't take a vacation and write it off as a business expense. You are either traveling and blogging about traveling in an RV or you are vacationing. IRS doesn't let you do both. Hopefully someone will send this little video in to the powers that be.
My husband just bought a small bass boat and jokingly asked our accountant if it could be a deductible for our business. A small mom & pop sportings store, hunting, fishing, archery, etc. She says yes, just make sure to bring a customer fishing with him every once in a while. And it will probably be a small percentage of what the boat is actually worth.

• Haha
  • Wow

lillibb

VIP Member
Well then why did OP (before me) say “because he knew how that sounded”?
(Sorry for not understanding)
A&P were talking about Abs not letting them take a splinter out so they have to just leave it alone, Asswipe realizing how that sounded says they wait til she's asleep and sneak in and remove it.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a whore in church. View attachment 629708

This is 100% worth a watch if you want a laugh
I remember this vlog and how cute that hair style looked on Abbie at the time...back in the day "pre-Maassaholic" discovery!

Feel better today..thank you so much. I think the key is to keep active. When I lay down and get up, that’s when I can feel it. Thank you again!!!
Glad you're feeling better!🙂

• Heart