Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I may be dense, but I don't get the reasoning behind having to change into a bathing suit to go into the ball pit?!
You’re not dense at all,I don’t see a valid reason for that in any way,Chuck-E Cheese doesn’t do that, I don’t see any reason for them to do that, that’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

sweetness

She's like Flubber... with zero interesting properties.

She probably thinking Isaiah should have brought her whiskey too.

Between Ass narcissism and Ps emotional manipulation poor Isaiah will not live these gifts down for a month
It was probably quite an anxiety shopping event for Isaiah. I feel so bad for him.

• Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
That's hilarious.:ROFLMAO: I can relate having three boys who could have been hooked up to an intravenous line with milk.🥛🥛🥛
A cousin with three tweens and teens complained she went through 10 gallons of milk last week. Her boys are in multiple summer sports and her food costs have soared this summer.

• Wow

SCCOct66

VIP Member
As much as I hate to say it but that is the best I have ever seen Prissypoo look. She dressed well for her body type.

I've never been to/seen a VIP or Grand Opening that didn't have food or drinks. I only saw bottled water on a table at the front table.

And did Abbie even make it, for her sake I hope not. That was driving me crazy I can't imagine how someone with autism would feel.

The circular camera was nifty. I'll give them that. Oh well, I'm calling it a day.
I didn’t see summer or Becca either. I guess they got to stay home with Abbie. Having Abbie there would’ve been a nightmare, even for a few minutes. That place was packed and it was way too much

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I can’t watch that again. Having Ulcerative Colitis it makes me feel bad for her and furious at them. Nothing anywhere near that bad has ever happened to me, but accidents have happened. Everyone knows what drinking salt water will do. Only an idiot would let their kid that they know will drink the water swim in it. It would have been better if she had done it all over Assa and Cilla.
Again, Abbie pays the price. P looked about 50lbs lighter here than she does now.

bready

VIP Member
That is the harness they used to have to attach a leash to so she wouldn't run away. Asshole said it in one if the vlogs. I still say they should have put a 10 pound brick in her back pack to make her straighten up. I'm serious. I know someone that wears a heavy type brace because she has something wrong with the bones in her spine. It helps her significantly stand straight. It is 20 pounds of weight.
Yep, you can see it in a lot of the "throwback" vids Asa posts, it was a little monkey harness with a leash attached. Here she is wearing it at Disney:

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
A lady I follow on Instagram recently went to a photo experience place. It looked a 1000x better than this ish show. One room was set up like the inside of an airplane & the other had a really cool mirrored room. It would be something I would consider checking out. But a once & done deal.
The thing about the airplane jogged a memory

some funny Insta reactions on some radio station on their Insta page. Plus N.C. Pitching to MLMs. 😂
"Youth groups for churches have gatherings" 😒

Mommatwin87

I didn’t see summer or Becca either. I guess they got to stay home with Abbie. Having Abbie there would’ve been a nightmare, even for a few minutes. That place was packed and it was way too much
Becca was there. If you go to the tag “selfiewrldjax” she tagged what looks like her and her mom in a photo.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
If a parent wants to talk about autism awareness, I feel this guy does an amazing job with his son. I've watched other vlogs, and they are very very careful what they share.

• Heart

blindfoldedbobcat

Hahah obesity is HILARIOUS!
Right? She should join this site! Seriously, though, I like that's she's being more real about herself. Someone in the last thread said she called herself fat. Maybe it's not the same as talking about her wls failure, but she's not trying to be something she's not here.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
How can you seriously say we can’t help our autistic daughter with a sprained ankle because she won’t let us. Asshat was quick to correct piggy by stating they sneak into her room and get it out when she’s asleep because he knew how that sounded. It boggles my mind that he even has the nerve to act like she has such a high pain tolerance. How the hell do you know, she can’t tell you. She could very well be in agony and not have the proper skills to express it. They will let her walk around on a broke ankle and not give two fucks.
What did they sneak out of her room? I didn’t watch.

PlumBlossom

Will she be taking all her plants with her in the Van? :unsure:

Yea.. I'm surprised Kaitlin didn't want to take Kaedele to the VIP Selfish World party..he could have played in the ball pit with Sweet Girl.
Yes...the plants are hanging in the van...lololol

• Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
This made me sick. This video is from Abbie's 13th bday which coincided with Surfer's for Autism. Asa, as usual gets all low-voice-serious-talky about things. But he does admit Abbie's extreme developmental delay. He gets teary and Pig just sits there quietly. When he gets done, she says straight faced, serious as a heart attack and says "I'm not crying". How f'ing cold blooded. Nothing he said struck a chord with her because all she cares about is herself View attachment 633043
Did you notice this part...just like a "real" teenager? Almost as if back then they did not view her as a real teenager, unlike now where she is the
all-American average, typical teen. 🤦‍♀️

teenager.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Noir Fan

VIP Member
orthopaedic nurse here 👋🏻 Hug a pillow to brace yourself when coughing, sneezing, standing up or basically with anything involving torso twisting or clenching. It wont take all the pain away but will help support and hold the ribs (like an arm in a sling) and should reduce the discomfort 💚
Thank you!!!

• Heart