Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.
At least glamour shots did hair, makeup. And outfits. And we were posting that shit in the nets. (Yup... got it done once.... it was funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Big Wayne works for LL, too. The onion goggles and skincare products are making him soft.
Does Wayne really work for LL? There was a vlog a while back and I think it was at Wayne's place and there were shelves filled with LL merch in a dining/living room. I wasn't sure if they were holding it for The Beast, if it was samples from The Beast or what! I tried finding it and got annoyed and gave up looking 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SHAYB

I’ve wondered in the past if Abbie has Prader Willi Syndrome. Sufferers tend to want to eat continually and never feel full. They can also have autism or intellectual difficulties, behavioural issues, etc.
YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. KATIE PRICE FROM UK SON HARVEY HAS IT. HE ALSO HAS AUTISM. THE ONLY ISSUE THAT ABBIE DOESN'T HAVE YET IS THE OBESITY COMPONENT. BUT IT CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
THIS is her Elvis lip face!
Everyone wants Abbie to get her hair cut..but her hair in this video bugged me because she always has her head down and her hair was always in her face. I guess her hair would work short if they kept it in like a short pixie cut.

lizzielou

VIP Member
It doesn't. But their company is kinda a catch all for vlogging. And with them trying to start a travel vlog.... well it falls under the umbrella. Its all shady and unethical but that describes everything Maass. And likely a dash of illegal but it would be hard to catch unless they are super dumb with keeping records... and they have someone on payroll to sprinkle sugar on their BS
I’d bet quite a substantial amount of money that if they even mention getting Dunkin or going to zaxbys then they will count that as a business expense.

Reactions: 11

PlumBlossom

And Lauren just told us her pants are size 24, so Prissass, you still wearing size 14?
Size 14 pants????????? On what planet? She is DEFINITELY either a 22 or 24...no way in hell is she smaller than that.

It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…
They have said that they use the backpack to hold on to her in public.

• Haha

that1lady

Chatty Member
😹Happy Derr Day! DADDY’S HOME!😹

You are welcome! Crazy thing is...I could make 7 collages with snout rubs.😻

Snouts are tough, Sister! They root around and find truffles in the forest. Strong and Mighty they are!
🤣🐽🤣
Apologies for weird spelling and grammar use guys. Have covid and my brain is a potato right now.
☹ I’m so sorry that you’re not well. Sending heartfelt hugs and prayers your way. 💖😇

Waiting for the vlog too..,”we’re so excited”. Trying to divert my mind off worrying if I have broken ribs from my tripping incident yesterday.

Live chat! On YouTube!
Oh NO!!! I slipped and fell 2 weeks ago with wet, bare feet from the rain. It’s so much farther down when we fall as adults! Owie! I have a giant bruise on my outer thigh, the size of a plate. I sure hope your ribs are ok!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

lillibb

VIP Member
Well we've joked about it, but its finally happened. Her ass has swallowed the Little People Chair.
RIP Chair. You'll suffer no more.
🙏🙏
I follow a lady who has lost over 100 lbs, then she quit trying and said she's gained back about 70lbs in a years time.

• Sad

RANCHDRESSING

VIP #3 - #luscious pin up. Tara Le Bara - looking at her Insta she did photos at a place called Wall Crawl in Orlando. I imagine they don’t like Selfie as they seem to have lifted a lot of the concepts or designs. Who knows where they originated, but they opened in 2019.

lillib your post reminded me of something I saw today looking at what was the June Boom. P. States in her 3 things you may not know about me, she said she left her full time job being a wharfie bitch, I mean corporate manager, to be a full time advocate for Abbie. Telling she did not use the word, Mom. Plus this is prob about time Lipshy Daddy was claiming he earned nothing for child support purposes, so income was imputed by the court, that being minimum wage.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

TheGreenBeanDemon

I wouldn't bring my kids there, what are they trying to attract?
I am wondering that too. They are a place for those 13+ yet one of the individuals was dressed quite risqué. And the others didn’t fit a common group or seem to target SelfieWrld’s core demographics.

deftones34

Wait....which one is Isaiah in that picture where Summer is being held back? I seriously thought it was the boy in the white shirt.

convert70

VIP Member
  • Haha