Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Better world

l don’t even think it has to do with money. I just think he is attached to them because of how he was raised to be a third parent/helper/shoulder to lean on.

I imagine that even if Isaiah had his own life, he would run back to parents anytime they needed him, even if it was for something minor.
Palooza is in July. 😢

P. Does have a permanent crease on her nose……

This is their Help wanted on the website $10-14 an hour. No mention of encouraging certain groups to apply..
Tips? It would never occur to me to tip at a place like this..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lillibb

VIP Member
Native Clevelander here, but have lived in this hellhole for the last 38 years. If it didn’t snow there, I would move back.
I'm in the panhandle, and we don't say 'swamps' too loudly, people tend to disappear...lol

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Wait is it streaming live or not. I'd love to see the shit show lol
They were for a while... P was trying to get people to come out tomorrow.. you know after all the paid people and relatives aren't around for the "VIP" night.

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Thanks! Trying to decide if I should leave a message for my doctor. I fell right on my chest on a marble floor. So embarrassing! Lol!
I do hope you feel better!
I'd get checked out to be sure Noir Fan. Eapecially if you have pain trying to breath. Feel better.

• Heart

Meowster

For the love....he's wearing that stupid hat!! Any hope I might have had for him just flew out the window.

1624589609812.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
This made me sick. This video is from Abbie's 13th bday which coincided with Surfer's for Autism. Asa, as usual gets all low-voice-serious-talky about things. But he does admit Abbie's extreme developmental delay. He gets teary and Pig just sits there quietly. When he gets done, she says straight faced, serious as a heart attack and says "I'm not crying". How f'ing cold blooded. Nothing he said struck a chord with her because all she cares about is herself View attachment 633043
They were right near me and I attempted to go see them at the beach. However there was nowhere to park, so I nixed that plan. Needless to say, I didn’t hate them back then.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
No need to use my old one. It doesn’t really apply anymore, that was last weeks news. :DGo with what works now
Thank you @SCCOct66 :love:
You have a lifetime pass to The Corner :)

Almost time for thread suggestions sooooo some reminders...

1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted
2. Take into account Fathering Autism #92 with the length...I promise I'll be better with counting
3. Make sure thread suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Certain words are not allowed in the title so it will be changed ;)
Thank you

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Polish those dress shoes and press that tuxedo. Here are a Baker’s Dozen of the VIP guests.
Oops, I was overstimulated by their video announcement and only posted 12 VIPs. ☺

I think this whole VIP pass giveaway was most likely rigged and they already knew that portia woman was coming. They probably got others to share in hopes of winning....they are so fake.
WHEEEEWWW. HEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!! SO ETHITED!!!
Just a tactic to earn more followers.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Waiting for the vlog too..,”we’re so excited”. Trying to divert my mind off worrying if I have broken ribs from my tripping incident yesterday.

Live chat! On YouTube!
Ouch... take it easy! Us tattlers are falling apart this weekend ❤

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
This made me sick. This video is from Abbie's 13th bday which coincided with Surfer's for Autism. Asa, as usual gets all low-voice-serious-talky about things. But he does admit Abbie's extreme developmental delay. He gets teary and Pig just sits there quietly. When he gets done, she says straight faced, serious as a heart attack and says "I'm not crying". How f'ing cold blooded. Nothing he said struck a chord with her because all she cares about is herself
1624560938031.png

• Sad

Whimsical

VIP Member
You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the fuck did they just randomly staple the shit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow 🌈 or ombre.
It looks like shit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:
View attachment 630448
What is she doing with her hooves?

View attachment 630446
Deep in thought...which fugly fabric next

And here is her signature look.
View attachment 630449
The "makes me want to smack the stupid off her face cause she's giving women a bad name" look!
This one cracked me up!! 😂😂
2F4EB4B2-3512-4885-922F-FDA9B00DBB7A.jpeg

• Haha

TheGreenBeanDemon

I just thought of something. We are thinking that they are going on a month long RV trip, maybe with Isaiah joining. Don’t P&A use a lot of respite? Aren’t Annie’s needs going to smack them in the face since they aren’t used to taking care of her 24/7 anymore?

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie seemed much more stable in earlier vlogs. She walked around and seemed to have no issue with that type of physical activity. The last time they went to Disney, Abbie needed a wheelchair. Does anyone want to weigh in on this? Much appreciated! Is it the low muscle tone over time?

• Heart