Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in time for the premiere of the VIP
and Grand Opening of S#!TITTY WRLD
I present to you my friends in encore presentation of
The world famous poopsunami episode,
Because we all know it's going to be a shitshow!!!šŸ¤£
A few things about this vlog, notice when he was talking about the poonami he was only concerned with how they felt and how upset they were, what about the rest of the people on the boat, I bet they were really happy to be paddling in tit.
When they were walking down the corridor and one of the hotel guys was engaging in conversation with Piggy, did you hear her panic and say ā€œ we are running late for dinner ā€œ, mustnā€™t miss your time at the trough pig face.
Finally when Arsewipe and isgotalot were running upstairs and A said his thighs were burning because of the fins when snorkelling, no Arse, itā€™s because you are fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That freaking ball pit is a disaster waiting to happen. I can't believe that reporter jumped in there like that. šŸ¤”
The most instagrammable place in Jacksonville would probably be at the beach...not this crap.. what employees do they have with "special needs"...??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I could see a highschool athlete using locker room booth. Maybe first year college. But that was before random spray painting bs on it. (Locker room is a provided room from the franchise. Not a Maashole idea)

But most people don't vandalize their locker rooms. Not athletes. And that would be who may want to do a picture in uniform or with gear. A trash locker room is tacky and zero photo appeal.

And who wants to take a branded selfie in any fashion. If I am paying to take pictures I should not be forced into free advertising.

Reactions: 22
I could see a highschool athlete using locker room booth. Maybe first year college. But that was before random spray painting bs on it. (Locker room is a provided room from the franchise. Not a Maashole idea)

But most people don't vandalize their locker rooms. Not athletes. And that would be who may want to do a picture in uniform or with gear. A trash locker room is tacky and zero photo appeal.

And who wants to take a branded selfie in any fashion. If I am paying to take pictures I should not be forced into free advertising.
Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s like everything else they do, half arsed, poorly thought out and cheap and nasty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The sensory room

The 2 sense room - visually ugly and are people encouraged to rub themselves up against it for an amazing bacterial infested tactile sensation....I guess 3 senses then from the smell that will produce. This place is a recipe for health code violations. šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That freaking ball pit is a disaster waiting to happen. I can't believe that reporter jumped in there like that. šŸ¤”
This news report made SW sound as if it is for special needs only.
And why did they have to announce that they hired special needs people on the news? Did they ask their employees if they wanted their personal business blasted around JAX?
And lets not forget that free plug for FA by mentioning Abbie being on the spectrum.
They cannot do anything without throwing Abbie and autism into it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This news report made SW sound as if it is for special needs only.
And why did they have to announce that they hired special needs people on the news? Did they ask their employees if they wanted their personal business blasted around JAX?
And lets not forget that free plug for FA by mentioning Abbie being on the spectrum.
They cannot do anything without throwing Abbie and autism into it.
Iā€™m sure all this autism talk will make teenagers want to go to selfish World..it must have been a verrry slow news day. And Iā€™m sure they would not have given free advertising wo the special needs draw.

Reactions: 15
Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.
I will have you know I had my senior photos taken at Glamour Shots and I looked stunning!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey new viewer here

I watched them a while ago and gave up, I hated the piles and piles of fanmail they got it felt so greedy. Watching some newer blogs Abby has regressed so much, she could do washing up and loading the pantry in the old house, her communication skills have decreased and what happened to the IPad with the communication tool thing on?

Also a few times Isiah mentioned sensory issues, I wonder if he has mild autism or something similar?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The person posted about Abbie going to get her foot checked and this is Asshole's response. Wow, I read the person's comment and it was very respectful. he is just such a damn fucker.
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.10.54 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The person posted about Abbie going to get her foot checked and this is Asshole's response. Wow, I read the person's comment and it was very respectful. he is just such a damn fucker. View attachment 634414
The only way he knew it was broken was by going to the ER..they did not want to take time fir the ER and take time from selfish world.

When I'm thinking about Shitface WRLD:
*Do you think they offer Dunkin's coffee?
*Do they have a money back guarantee if you don't like any of the rooms? Because out of all the rooms that I have seen the ball pit is coolest one. But that's 1 out of 20, and for 20 bucks that seems like a rip off.
*I could get slinkies at Dollar Tree for a dollar, they couldn't have spent more than $15 on that particular room.....WTF? FU ASSa
*So why didn't they make the taco truck cuz at least that's something people would be interested in?
*I'm thinking class trips would probably be most of their clientele, but whose parent is going to give their kids $20 for this? Even if they gave it the children a reduction of $10, it's still not worth it.
*Birthday parties? Yeah, sure, I guess so, but it wouldn't be worth it if they don't give me a McDonald's birthday cake...
*Where do you think they stash the whiskey? You know Sherry has to have some whiskey, and develop a drinking habit because she's so bored of doing nothing all day.
*I wonder if it's going to be like one of those businesses like those mattress places, you never see any customers in the store, and yet it's still in business. How do they afford to pay people?
*I wonder if Priscilla is "so excited" and thinks this place has "all the things". How come she can't even talk in a complete sentence? Oh yeah that's right she's disabled. I keep on forgetting.

• Haha
Did you go with the rhinestone cowgirl, the feather boa or the neon background? :ROFLMAO:
The biker jacket and matching hat with enormous rhinestone earrings, of course!
My mom has proudly displayed the framed 8x10 on her mantle for 25 years now. It's literally still there.

This is not me, but this was the outfit.
a99798_funny-glamour12.jpg

The person posted about Abbie going to get her foot checked and this is Asshole's response. Wow, I read the person's comment and it was very respectful. he is just such a damn fucker. View attachment 634414
I sincerely hope they get a CPS visit for the ankle injury & lack of medical attention. What pathetic excuses for parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.