Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I'm thinking about Shitface WRLD:
*Do you think they offer Dunkin's coffee?
*Do they have a money back guarantee if you don't like any of the rooms? Because out of all the rooms that I have seen the ball pit is coolest one. But that's 1 out of 20, and for 20 bucks that seems like a rip off.
*I could get slinkies at Dollar Tree for a dollar, they couldn't have spent more than $15 on that particular room.....WTF? FU ASSa
*So why didn't they make the taco truck cuz at least that's something people would be interested in?
*I'm thinking class trips would probably be most of their clientele, but whose parent is going to give their kids $20 for this? Even if they gave it the children a reduction of $10, it's still not worth it.
*Birthday parties? Yeah, sure, I guess so, but it wouldn't be worth it if they don't give me a McDonald's birthday cake...
*Where do you think they stash the whiskey? You know Sherry has to have some whiskey, and develop a drinking habit because she's so bored of doing nothing all day.
*I wonder if it's going to be like one of those businesses like those mattress places, you never see any customers in the store, and yet it's still in business. How do they afford to pay people?
*I wonder if Priscilla is "so excited" and thinks this place has "all the things". How come she can't even talk in a complete sentence? Oh yeah that's right she's disabled. I keep on forgetting.
At least the mattress store sells high dollar inventory and could have an online presence and delivering mattresses... How are they going to pay employees if only 2 people are in selfish world ..yet they are paying employees 10 to 14 an hour..not to mention Sherry?? It doesn't make sense...

Maybe the whole business is a front of some kind???

The biker jacket and matching hat with enormous rhinestone earrings, of course!
My mom has proudly displayed the framed 8x10 on her mantle for 25 years now. It's literally still there.

This is not me, but this was the outfit.
View attachment 634429

I sincerely hope they get a CPS visit for the ankle injury & lack of medical attention. What pathetic excuses for parents.
OMG.. the memories.. I probably wore the same jacket too...and thought I was oh so hot..:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.
At least glamour shots did hair, makeup. And outfits. And we were posting that tit in the nets. (Yup... got it done once.... it was funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slimeworld will be a novelty and they’ll get customers in. But there won’t be repeat customers, why would you go there twice? Is that area a highly used tourist area? Otherwise, the community will not make repeat visits there. I wouldn’t go there once. 🤣 They have rent to pay, insurance, utilities, payroll for at least 1 person a day, franchise fees and I’m sure they’d like to make some money for themselves while they’re out vacationing in their new truck & trailer! We know exactly how much they’re making per person, $20 right? Once the newness is over, say only 10 people come in throughout one day…$200. Another day only 5 people come in…$100. Good luck making any money! And once schools start up after summer no one is going there. I would think the draw there is for teens & maybe young adults. But maybe one visit and they won’t go back. Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see the draw with this business.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Funnt

Funny that they can get her to the doctors for her Depo shot and medication;but do not take her for physical ailments . I am sure P loves passing on her fear of doctors to her kids.
Or they’re just lazy useless a-holes!

• Haha
I guess Sandy and Maverick are going to have to start wearing pull ups.

A&P just keep getting more depraved with each vlog. There is not bottom for these two.

Is Sherry non-verbal now too? Ok, I'm heading to the corner. I don't drink alcohol but I'll have some snacks if ya got em ;)
OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a bleeping toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

bleeping hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
That sing-song "Hey guys" is so, so dumb sounding. I wonder if she's ever listened to a recording of herself? She'd probably pi$$ her pants laughing.

OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a bleeping toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

bleeping hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
I wonder if corporate sends a representative to openings. Seems they would mention something like that in advertisements for VIP night or "ribbon cutting" on grand opening day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This level of exploitation reminds me of Audrey Lynne Percival, her YouTube channel is called raising autumn, she has been filming extremely private and humiliating moments of her daughter autumn basically her whole life, the girl is now 14 but functions more at the level of a non verbal 2 or 3 year old, she has severe autism and Down syndrome and cannot consent to what her mother is doing. I’ve mentioned her before but people seem to just shrug it off, I can’t be the only one who loathes this woman??? Anyway the girl autumn has been acting up SO much since hitting puberty, her hormones are running wild, her mother can barely point the camera in her direction or even stand near her without this girl freaking out, crying and flailing her hands in front of her moms face basically telling her to duck off lol but she still tries incessantly…ugh it should be illegal to film IDD individuals. End of story.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They're really pushing the LOOK AT US WE HIRE SPECIAL NEEDS
Meanwhile those rooms look worse than decorations for a prom in the 50s or a 5th grade dance.
Come to think of it everything they do is half assed and tit looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe his normal daughter is will show up up?
I can just visualize it! When it comes time for speeches before the grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony....Priscilla gives her speech, Asa gets to say a few words as does Isaiah, all with Abbie honking and yelling in the background. Sherry, their GM asks if there's anyone else who would like to say a few words before ribbon cutting... "anyone? Is there anyone? Just a few words...anyone???" As they're all met with just blank stares!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The biker jacket and matching hat with enormous rhinestone earrings, of course!
My mom has proudly displayed the framed 8x10 on her mantle for 25 years now. It's literally still there.

This is not me, but this was the outfit.
View attachment 634429

I sincerely hope they get a CPS visit for the ankle injury & lack of medical attention. What pathetic excuses for parents.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I forgot about the biker look! This is epic!

What in the actual???? That bra... what is happening here???
1624640511540.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I forgot about the biker look! This is epic!

What in the actual???? That bra... what is happening here???
1624640511540.png
Whoops! I didn't mean this to be a comment in your post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This news report made SW sound as if it is for special needs only.
And why did they have to announce that they hired special needs people on the news? Did they ask their employees if they wanted their personal business blasted around JAX?
And lets not forget that free plug for FA by mentioning Abbie being on the spectrum.
They cannot do anything without throwing Abbie and autism into it.
They HAVE TO put Abbie into just about everything they say or do....she IS their money maker. Without her, they have nothing....unfortunately for Abbie. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Well then why did OP (before me) say “because he knew how that sounded”?
(Sorry for not understanding)
A&P were talking about Abs not letting them take a splinter out so they have to just leave it alone, Asswipe realizing how that sounded says they wait til she's asleep and sneak in and remove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No worries about Ab today looks who’s celebrating early with her bestie
Had to ship in another "bestie" since Kaitlin didn't give two shits about her big night.

FYE (For your entertainment) go to 7:18 Yes...he licks her nose...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Slimeworld will be a novelty and they’ll get customers in. But there won’t be repeat customers, why would you go there twice? Is that area a highly used tourist area? Otherwise, the community will not make repeat visits there. I wouldn’t go there once. 🤣 They have rent to pay, insurance, utilities, payroll for at least 1 person a day, franchise fees and I’m sure they’d like to make some money for themselves while they’re out vacationing in their new truck & trailer! We know exactly how much they’re making per person, $20 right? Once the newness is over, say only 10 people come in throughout one day…$200. Another day only 5 people come in…$100. Good luck making any money! And once schools start up after summer no one is going there. I would think the draw there is for teens & maybe young adults. But maybe one visit and they won’t go back. Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see the draw with this business.
I thought the rooms we saw in the tv interview were kinda boring, 3 phones on a wall? A paint splattered wall? I was thinking more realistic stuff like Paris in the backround, a bank vault with all the money showing, but strips of butt ugly fabric?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why haven’t they created a sensory room for their daughter in the home they bought for her. I guess they keep saying all of these things are for Abbie so then they have evidence if anything ever gets legally challenged
Agree...she should have a space where she could just do what she needs to do.....Like Cody on Cody Speaks...his parents are wonderful with him...and they do not exploit him at all. They've transformed their entire garage for Cody. They struggle but do their best for him. As far as A&P...that house is not appealing to me AT ALL...it seems like its big but it really isn't. The bedrooms are tiny and as far as that converted garage being considered a bedroom or place for Abbie when she's independent :)rolleyes:) please....thats beyond ridiculous😂😂😂😂... mark my words....they will be looking to relocate to a bigger house so "Abbie has more space"...their studios have taken over whatever space that house has...its not going to work for them much longer....I can just see it.

Reactions: 20
This level of exploitation reminds me of Audrey Lynne Percival, her YouTube channel is called raising autumn, she has been filming extremely private and humiliating moments of her daughter autumn basically her whole life, the girl is now 14 but functions more at the level of a non verbal 2 or 3 year old, she has severe autism and Down syndrome and cannot consent to what her mother is doing. I’ve mentioned her before but people seem to just shrug it off, I can’t be the only one who loathes this woman??? Anyway the girl autumn has been acting up SO much since hitting puberty, her hormones are running wild, her mother can barely point the camera in her direction or even stand near her without this girl freaking out, crying and flailing her hands in front of her moms face basically telling her to duck off lol but she still tries incessantly…ugh it should be illegal to film IDD individuals. End of story.
Doubt anyone shrugged it off. But we have to stick to the topic of the thread. Off topic (not dealing with FA) stuff gets deleted and people get strikes. Not moderating at all just letting you know people may care a lot but it isn't about the thread topic.

And yes there should be laws protecting sll vulnerable people no matter the age. Parents shouldn't be able to sell their children like the Maasholes do to Abby

• Heart
Hard episode to get through for sure. 🙁
I think that this vlog is paramount for showing us just how stupid Abbie's parents are. They were in it for the cruise, the huge cabin, the respite, the food and drinks.
How dare Abbie ruin it for them?
How could she embarrass them by having to be hosed off on the boat deck?
These idiots think the world revolves for them. Who cares about the other passengers experience on the boat? (Plane, restaurant, etc...)
I'm sorry honey you have the genetic lottery of two imbeciles for parents.
😡
Things that could be potentially a disaster should be done privately...not with strangers or tour groups...Asa just because you think everyone should be accepting and enamored with sweet girls autism most people are not...if you even THOUGHT there was a SMALL CHANCE something like that could happen, Abbie had no business being on that boat... you don't subject people to things like that. If i was on that boat and witnessed that I'd be losing my bleeping mind. How unfair to all those people trying to enjoy their vacation. Why couldn't they just have taken her to the beach by themselves and let her swim????

Reactions: 20
Things that could be potentially a disaster should be done privately...not with strangers or tour groups...Asa just because you think everyone should be accepting and enamored with sweet girls autism most people are not...if you even THOUGHT there was a SMALL CHANCE something like that could happen, Abbie had no business being on that boat... you don't subject people to things like that. If i was on that boat and witnessed that I'd be losing my bleeping mind. How unfair to all those people trying to enjoy their vacation. Why couldn't they just have taken her to the beach by themselves and let her swim????
Wonder how many people demanded a refund that day.

They HAVE TO put Abbie into just about everything they say or do....she IS their money maker. Without her, they have nothing....unfortunately for Abbie. 😔
Well, you know that Isaiah is their 'pride and joy' and Abbie is a 'handful'....that is before she became the cash-cow.

• Heart
Wonder how many people demanded a refund that day.
It was an autism event (autismon the seas or some tit.) Not sure how much it cost, or if they paid much at all for it. If they cruise was all asd families doubt anyone, guest wise, thought much of it.

Sadly the workers now have a negative experience with disabled people and their families.... so much for making the world a more understanding place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.