Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Waiting for the vlog too..,”we’re so excited”. Trying to divert my mind off worrying if I have broken ribs from my tripping incident yesterday.

Live chat! On YouTube!
Ouch! I broke two a few months ago. My doctor said the biggest danger is puncturing a lung. I was told to be extremely careful and if at any time I had trouble breathing to go immediately to ER. Pain meds as needed. She said they don't wrap them anymore but I could "loosely" wrap them if it helped but once again not to wrap them really tight because of the lung issue. I'm not a doctor so I'm just sharing what mine had me do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Fathering

Looks like she's double fisting it, minds out of gutter I'm referring to her having a drink in both hands.
Big ass green travel thing and of course her holy grail Dunkin.
You beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing 🤣

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Sure sounded like it's just gonna be a three person, month long "vacation." He mentioned a few times through the vlog about how Abbie will just be hanging out with them, meaning Ass & Priss. I think he said something about seeing Isaiah at some point during the vacation but it was hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.
I cant believe no one has said anything about the RV and truck on his blog. That would piss him off big time.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
I went to his page and yes she was being a bit dramatic but he had the option not to respond.
Ya I went and looked also... really wasn't that bad all things considered. Lol

Literally every comment is the same weirdos that comment on FA crap. I don't think I would be claiming it is HIS anything

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
there was a tv program about 10 years ago in the uk called secret eaters (I think) they took people who were struggling to loose weight despite saying they’re constantly dieting and not eating much. They secretly filmed them over a period of a couple of days. They were always shown eating double breakfasts, large second helpings, sneaky snacks in the car on the way home, regular takeaways, saying things like I’ve been to the gym so the calories don’t count if you eat within an hour. They then showed them the footage back, they were always shocked, they really didn’t have a clue about how much they ate. P could do with an intervention like this.
I would love to see Cilla on Gillian McKeith's old show, You Are What You Eat. I used to love how she would roll out weight equivalents based on the the the person's job or hobby. I remember her using a body bag for a policeman who needed to lose weight.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Noir, I saw the same when when my Mom's dementia went into overdrive. Her face was often expressionless and her motor skills were gone. There are things that I see in Abbie that my Mom did, especially in lack of understanding and ability to focus and pay attention.

• Sad
  • Heart

sweetness

I got a couple things weighing on me. One is Abbie’s compulsive eating. They say she can’t feel when she is full (how do they know this?) and that she will eat until she is sick. The way she is constantly asking for food makes me think it is a mental issue. Sometimes it seems almost panicked, so repetitious. Is this seen frequently in autism diagnoses? What I’m getting at is could it be considered an eating disorder? And if so, would it be sensical to get treatment as opposed to saying it is an issue with autism.
Secondly, they have repeatedly said that Abbie does give her consent to videoing in the way of pushing the camera away. However, that confuses me because she doesn’t understand what she is pushing away. Sure she might get tired of the phone or camera always being in her face and pushes it away but does she really understand that the end result of the “thing” being in her face is that her life is getting splayed across platforms to millions of people. She hasn’t the ability to process “Dad has the phone in my face so that means I’m being recorded and millions will see this so I’m going to push it away so that won’t happen”. My point: they are lying when they try to sell that she is pushing the camera away at times when she doesn’t want to be filmed. It’s bullshit and so are they.
Well said! I’ve often wondered if Abbie has high or low blood sugar problems. I’m diabetic, and when my blood sugars drop suddenly, my body seems to be shouting Get eat something! It’s not a quiet sensation, but an urgent one.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I can't stomach watching them... any one with a screenie of the sensory room.

Honestly the dumbest idea for a selfie prop. Really don't get it. I don't think they do either. The point is creating small photoshoot booths.

Honestly they will have very few return customers. Then add in random visits from the cult. I don't see that being enough to keep the doors open past maybe 6 months
Tonight's gif-able moment. ;) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 631862
I will say one thing. He does have nice legs.

We all know where Ab learned to rub her face like that, don't we.

• Haha