Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ouch! I broke two a few months ago. My doctor said the biggest danger is puncturing a lung. I was told to be extremely careful and if at any time I had trouble breathing to go immediately to ER. Pain meds as needed. She said they don't wrap them anymore but I could "loosely" wrap them if it helped but once again not to wrap them really tight because of the lung issue. I'm not a doctor so I'm just sharing what mine had me do.
Thank you! The pain is sporadic. When I coughed and get up, it hurts. I just hate paying for X-rays. I can be a big cheap-ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MaidenX

VIP Member
They let her run their lives entirely too much ,it’s sickening! Omg stop catering to her and let her tantrum all she’s wants to,they’re the parents SHE is the CHILD! They let things go like that slide and it could be an even worse situation! They let a splinter just sit there and she’s gonna possibly get an infection!
Thing is... it isn't them catering to HER not helping her with injuries. It is them catering to themselves. They just don't want to.

• Heart

blindfoldedbobcat

Look what I stumbled on yesterday, by accident. I wanted to see if they had a vlog last night so I typed in Fathering Autism and this site came up.
It is ASSa's original blog...and there is a photo gallery. I got lost in the rabbit hole of pics for a bit.:eek:

There are quite a few pics of Abbie "surfing" and wow, she really looked SO alert, much more so than now.

Click on it and you can view all the albums in the photo gallery link. I have not yet read what he had to say, just grabbed some screenshots of the pics.

https://abbiesdad.webs.com/

Here are a few of the pics, some of which are so darn cute. For the rest, you will have to go to the site and see for yourself!! :cool:

Baby Maverick!!
View attachment 627922

ASSa's comment is attached to this pic
View attachment 627924

Surfers for Autism. Abbie was so engaged!
View attachment 627925
View attachment 627947View attachment 627949View attachment 627948View attachment 627943View attachment 627945View attachment 627946View attachment 627950View attachment 627951View attachment 627944

ASSa's comment is attached to this pic.
View attachment 627985

Big P didn't look that big back then (compared to now)

View attachment 627982

ASSa's comment is attached to the pic...apparently, at one time she liked headphones. :unsure:

View attachment 627984
It is probably a combination of the things people have suggested: that her differences seemed more normal when she was little and she is probably much more heavily medicated today...I think Asa said they didn't believe in medication for a while? In the third picture, in what I assume is Abbie's birthday party, she looks to be in some kind of harness (or is that part of her dress?) and young Summer (that's her in the red shirt right?) in the background is being held back by a lady as if she is special needs too. I don't think Summer is special needs, but it looks odd.

Magpie2020

Can't even jump in the water to escape.

Aren't they going live?
Oh that would be great to see the selfish world in all its VIP Glory with the likes of Lauren Brazee & wide load Wayne with resting bitch face & all the motley influencers they have cobbled together

• Haha

RANCHDRESSING

[
But a big cause of a receding hairline is traction alopecia. In other words, having the hair pulled back so much causes hair to get pulled out and this results in bald spots along the hairline.
interesting…. This could be Abbie’s hairline.

I imagine they will offer to participate in a program like this to give work experience maybe?? this is from her school. And employ some people…

Our vocational students have a wide array of opportunities and responsibilities available to them, including the maintenance and development of a tower and raised bed garden, landscaping, office job skills, community partnerships, cooking and food preparation skills, project creation, and product sales. Additionally, all our students participate in on-the-job training opportunities at one or more of the following community partners: Alpha Omega Thrift Store, Daily’s Place, Dick’s Wings, Hope’s Closet Thrift Store, Jax4Kids, Longhorn Steakhouse, Lutheran Social Services Food Pantry, M Shack, Publix, Trad’s Garden Center, and Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

Last edited:
  • Heart

that1lady

Chatty Member
I bet Daddy (A, not our Tattle Daddy) is riding Junior hard about his engagement metrics and revenue production. Something like, “I built this empire and you’re not maximizing your division.” He told us he’s been a dick to his son through the years. There are so many reasons for this kid to have anxiety as long as he can’t break their spell. Time to build his life in Boone again.
Cardinal Rule: “ Our Tattle Daddy” !!! You crack me up!!! 🤣😂😆. Love it!!!!

• Haha

bethw23

You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the fuck did they just randomly staple the shit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow 🌈 or ombre.
It looks like shit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:
View attachment 630448
What is she doing
She’s thinking about pushing the ladder out from under Assa. 😂😂😂

• Haha

PlumBlossom

I can't stomach watching them... any one with a screenie of the sensory room.

Honestly the dumbest idea for a selfie prop. Really don't get it. I don't think they do either. The point is creating small photoshoot booths.

Honestly they will have very few return customers. Then add in random visits from the cult. I don't see that being enough to keep the doors open past maybe 6 months
After you gawk at Abbie and take some shitty photos....whay would you go back to take more photos with the SAME BACKGROUNDS??? Makes no sense. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
OMFG!!!!!
Of course we have snout rub and "hey Guyths" faceView attachment 633590View attachment 633591

Assa looked like a fucking toddlerView attachment 633593
View attachment 633594

His tiny nards must of camel toed on him!
View attachment 633595View attachment 633596

Fucking hilarious and awkward as hell!!View attachment 633599
They acted like you need to go grab your tickets because they may be selling out soon for the 26th...LMAO...I went on the website, and they are not booked at all!

😹😂😹
Cannot even go a full 2 minutes without an attempted snout stim. Moobie’s face give me life!
View attachment 633608
Whoops! Ditto @What the ....😍🤭😍
They both look huge in this Insta post. Even Asa looks much bigger than they do in the vlogs. Wee, maybe not Pigcilla.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Bestie Kaitlin isn't hanging around to support Piggy for the Grand Opening. She's posted on IG that the van is done and they have hit the road! I know there's another thread for that, but inquiring minds want to know!
I am here for that messy sideshow!!

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
View attachment 634754
The room on the left, I think it's from SW headquarters, but it also looks like they did some stupid splatter paint thing, the room on the right looks like something from Priscilla's wet dream dining room. Where's the ugly place settings? And why does she have the color coordinate everything so you could barely see it? I can't imagine anyone enjoying hanging out in either one of these rooms.
View attachment 634792
Crappy fabric room on the left, I'm pretty sure on the right is a SW room, it would have been better if they didn't match the lip sofa with the paint on the walls. I actually had to use a filter in order to show off the lip sofa because you couldn't see it in the video.
View attachment 634763
This one wasn't too bad except for that ugly carpet.
View attachment 634765
This is just ridiculous. I think if I walked in there, and saw this staring at me, I turn around and walk out.
View attachment 634770
This is an SW room, pretty nice.
View attachment 634772
This is supposed to be the Isaiah cloud room, it looks like a bunch of cotton balls stuck to a wall or the ceiling I don't know..... Cloud ceilings are stupid.
View attachment 634776
What is this room supposed to be? It looks like a bunch of neon light strips......AAAAAAHHHH honk honk clap SMASH SMASH SMASH I want to hit this with a hammer. I wonder if this an ASSa idea?
View attachment 634780
I think this is a SW room, but here's another example of really bad wall choice, I can't tell if it's wallpaper or fabric, either way it's way too distracting. It would have been better with a light background of any color. Oddly the sign says ORANGE YOU HAPPY
I'm wondering if those were supposed to be oranges on the tree.
View attachment 634794
This was stupid, this could either be an SW room but it most likely is an A&P room.
View attachment 634922
Summer's room is a bunch of plastic flowers
*barf* and stupid.
View attachment 634927
Slinky room stupid and cheap. The paint cost more than the slinkies.
View attachment 634930
Another SW room but once again they messed up with the wall color I blame Piggy
View attachment 634934
The ball pit has to be an SW room, probably the only one worthwhile to see. Not too crazy about the color choice, but it's ok.
Slinky room is a SW room. Seen it before when I glanced at instagram. Ball pit is too. They also have balls in a bathtub one.

That orange one made my headache worse

• Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Selfie Wrld VIP is tomorrow.

49AC7F92-E4AD-4EC0-ADBB-0B39A6078B14.jpeg

We all know Priscilla is going to be using the open house to try and get this lady to use SmileLife… She does a lot of other brands of skin care and I can see it now.. “Come join my team!! Here is our manager and she is even one of my sisters in SmileLife..”

• Haha
  • Sick